Before Happier Abroad, I knew they were worthless

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Slick
Freshman Poster

Before Happier Abroad, I knew they were worthless

Post by Slick »

I have been an active poster on here for a while. Before joining HA, I knew that AW's are worthless. The United States has between a 50-60 percent divorce rate, the highest out of first world industrialized nations. Getting married to an AW looks like a high risk. Then one day, she'll throw you under the bus (even through no fault of your own) and divorce you. You'll end up getting a$$ raped in divorce courts by paying her alimony every month or face a jail sentence. If you have kids, your money will get drained out of your bank account every month for child support until the day they turn 18. Again, you could face a jail sentence if you can't pay. In fact, most divorces are filed by or caused by women. Many women are most likely to cheat because some jerkoff turned them on and they lack the respect and faithfulness for their marriage. A main problem is they would rather sleep around, even while in a relationship and in a marriage. I guess these days, their partners are p****s to do anything about it. Luckily, I have been exposed to Asian and Hispanic women. They are better than AW's by a million miles. And they make better partners/wives than AW's. I've never met any Eastern European women but I heard great things about them.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Before Happier Abroad, I knew they were worthless

Post by starchild5 »

Slick wrote:I have been an active poster on here for a while. Before joining HA, I knew that AW's are worthless. The United States has between a 50-60 percent divorce rate, the highest out of first world industrialized nations. Getting married to an AW looks like a high risk. Then one day, she'll throw you under the bus (even through no fault of your own) and divorce you. You'll end up getting a$$ raped in divorce courts by paying her alimony every month or face a jail sentence. If you have kids, your money will get drained out of your bank account every month for child support until the day they turn 18. Again, you could face a jail sentence if you can't pay. In fact, most divorces are filed by or caused by women. Many women are most likely to cheat because some jerkoff turned them on and they lack the respect and faithfulness for their marriage. A main problem is they would rather sleep around, even while in a relationship and in a marriage. I guess these days, their partners are p****s to do anything about it. Luckily, I have been exposed to Asian and Hispanic women. They are better than AW's by a million miles. And they make better partners/wives than AW's. I've never met any Eastern European women but I heard great things about them.
The problem is not American women....The problem is SCHOOL...All 20 years of garbage never trains you for real sh&t in life..It's a con...

Marriage is a scam ...You need to only get married if you pursuing God...Its only for Dharma not for Karma and fun....

American women are good for what they were created for...FUN..Outdoor activity, travel...

American women are the best if you need a no strings attached sex, a beer buddy, one night stands, travel buddy, outdoor person, someone to talk about nonsense, someone to talk to for hours....Believe me...Asian women are not cut out for things that American women are good at...

I love American women because I never expect from them what they were not created for...

if you looking for marriage, kids get an Asian women...

American women will eat anything once when they travel, for them its an "experience" ...Asian women are too picky...I have had lot of problem travelling with Indian women...they only want certain food, certain hotels, certain locations to go etc etc..

White women in general can stay in a hostel as well as a five star hotel....Indian women only need five star hotel aka good place to stay...

Asian women also need a lot of commitment...

Asian women are too serious all the time..not chilled out..Its good and is needed for a stable family life...Asian women will sacrifice a lot which is needed for a family...

For me personally..I need them both :lol: ....I support polygamy... 8) 8)
britishguy19
Freshman Poster

Post by britishguy19 »

starchild5 wrote:
Slick wrote:I have been an active poster on here for a while. Before joining HA, I knew that AW's are worthless. The United States has between a 50-60 percent divorce rate, the highest out of first world industrialized nations. Getting married to an AW looks like a high risk. Then one day, she'll throw you under the bus (even through no fault of your own) and divorce you. You'll end up getting a$$ raped in divorce courts by paying her alimony every month or face a jail sentence. If you have kids, your money will get drained out of your bank account every month for child support until the day they turn 18. Again, you could face a jail sentence if you can't pay. In fact, most divorces are filed by or caused by women. Many women are most likely to cheat because some jerkoff turned them on and they lack the respect and faithfulness for their marriage. A main problem is they would rather sleep around, even while in a relationship and in a marriage. I guess these days, their partners are p****s to do anything about it. Luckily, I have been exposed to Asian and Hispanic women. They are better than AW's by a million miles. And they make better partners/wives than AW's. I've never met any Eastern European women but I heard great things about them.
The problem is not American women....The problem is SCHOOL...All 20 years of garbage never trains you for real sh&t in life..It's a con...

Marriage is a scam ...You need to only get married if you pursuing God...Its only for Dharma not for Karma and fun....

American women are good for what they were created for...FUN..Outdoor activity, travel...

American women are the best if you need a no strings attached sex, a beer buddy, one night stands, travel buddy, outdoor person, someone to talk about nonsense, someone to talk to for hours....Believe me...Asian women are not cut out for things that American women are good at...

I love American women because I never expect from them what they were not created for...

if you looking for marriage, kids get an Asian women...

American women will eat anything once when they travel, for them its an "experience" ...Asian women are too picky...I have had lot of problem travelling with Indian women...they only want certain food, certain hotels, certain locations to go etc etc..

White women in general can stay in a hostel as well as a five star hotel....Indian women only need five star hotel aka good place to stay...

Asian women also need a lot of commitment...

Asian women are too serious all the time..not chilled out..Its good and is needed for a stable family life...Asian women will sacrifice a lot which is needed for a family...

For me personally..I need them both :lol: ....I support polygamy... 8) 8)
I think this is right, although I'm starting to think marriage is bad no matter who its with. Don't fall for the trap of thinking asians are somehow 'special' or different and won't divorce you. Women are women wherever you go. Sure they are better abroad but don't fall for the unicorn fantasy.

Btw I have no idea how to PM on this site, but I saw one of your other posts about google Adwords certification on another thread, could you give me more information about that?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

British guy, you cant send private messages here as a newbie. You have to make a few legit posts here first before the system will let you do so. Welcome to the forum. :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

britishguy19 wrote:
I think this is right, although I'm starting to think marriage is bad no matter who its with. Don't fall for the trap of thinking asians are somehow 'special' or different and won't divorce you. Women are women wherever you go. Sure they are better abroad but don't fall for the unicorn fantasy.

Btw I have no idea how to PM on this site, but I saw one of your other posts about google Adwords certification on another thread, could you give me more information about that?
Hi. I got your PM and I have sent you a reply.