Hey Everyone, I am Ernest

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
re85with
Freshman Poster

Hey Everyone, I am Ernest

Post by re85with »

Hello everyone:

My name is Ernest. I am glad to become a new member of Happier Abroad.

I am 31 years of age. I live in North Carolina. I am a graphic designer. But, I also want to work at different jobs. For recreation, I like to cook, draw, and definitely TRAVEL.

I went to Colombia, Dominican Republic, Germany, and Las Vegas (which is not a foreign country but still an amazing city in US). Those places have changed who I am. I have met women who are beautiful inside and out, positive, easy to talk and connect, and more. I want to travel more often. I want to meet more foreign women, date them, build a relationship with them, and stay in contact with them on Facebook and or WhatsApp. But, I do not have enough money. I feel that I am trapped where I am. And it is not a great feeling at all. But, I have faith in God and tell Him what I really want. He would make it happen.

I want to be married to a gorgeous Colombian or Dominican woman someday. I cannot wait. :D :)
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D