Guess I will do the introduction thing.

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Guess I will do the introduction thing.

Post by TD-40 »

I've been lurking for a while on this forum but I've become more and more interested in foreign women in the past year or so. I am 44, almost 45, years old and have had nothing but problems socializing with women. I hate to admit that but I figure you guys understand where I am coming from.

My interests are mainly latina women in Central or South America. I know most of the sites are geared for Ukraine but I just can't seem to get myself interested in them. So I have been doing the Latin America thing. When I look back on my life the women who have shown the most interest in me have been latinas and Asian women.

I think the most beautiful women in the world are in the United States, but they are so rare and they certainly don't need an average looking guy like me. With 2 out of 3 women being obese or significantly overweight, and the other 1 out of 3 being plain or homely looking, there is an attractiveness problem in America. You guys know what I am talking about. So I am just like you in that my only choice is to go elsewhere to find women. I haven't visited any of these countries yet because I am still communicating with some of the women.

My website of choice has been Amolatina.com. I know you guys have talked about this but I have met some great women on there. Only once did I waste time with a fake profile. The other women have been great. AFA really needs to modernize its website or else I would spend time there, too. Dream Connections would be good but it doesn't let you communicate with the women. Going on one of their hosted tours might be great but you don't know who will show. Their trip to Colombia must have been a bust because they don't have any trips scheduled there. I know most guys are interested in Eastern Europe or Asia but I am not your competition there.

Anyway,... name's Ryan. Nice to meet you guys.