Future happily abroad member

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
mrrobin
Freshman Poster

Future happily abroad member

Post by mrrobin »

HI, I have traveled a bit around the world mainly for work related stuff to Russian, South America but never really had time to investigate the places in depth.

I am planning a couple of weeks trip to Ukraine this year, mainly as tourist mostly to research the country and get a feel for first hand what it would be to live there. I realize that being unique in a place has lots of benefits compared to being plain average vanilla joe in the place you are from. I'm not an attractive guy but heck pigs might fly and I stumble on a poor naive Ukrainian girl looking for someone different than the local Russian wannabe gangster.

Researching Ukraine I think probably it's not the ideal fit due but will probably the year after go to South East Asia and investigate living there.

I'm a Dream Connection video addict but since the girls are all sold the American green card dream I would only think that maybe 1 or 2 would want to go out with me. Paying $7000 for a week trip and few blind dates, I don't think so. If I had that drive I might as well be a sugar daddy for a local girl.