Hello I'm Tim

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Hyyish
Freshman Poster

Hello I'm Tim

Post by Hyyish »

What going on guys? :)

My name is Tim and I'm 28 years old dude from Northern Europe. I currently live in Thailand (since fall of 2015) and I'm happy about that. However, I am starting to think about relocate to another country soon as I start to get tired of some aspects of Thailand. Really thinking about The Philippines. Easy visa and people speak English! I signed up here to find out more about The Philippines and ask some questions.

I also have a travel blog, but more on that later.

Best regards, Tim.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Hello I'm Tim

Post by Jonny Law »

Dear Tim,

Question: Should you move out of Thailand?
Answer: HELL FUCKKING YEAH!!!

I live in Thailand. I am in Issan (Northeast Thailand).
Thai women are a SCAM! They want your money FUCKERS $$$
Thai women recommendation- Pump-And-Dump use them and lose them.
The place in Thailand Jonny Law approved Bangkok for P-and-D.
Stock market you Short-Sell 'Thailand" (in the Philippines women are a better long term investment).
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Dear TIMMY__ :twisted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGW-tV4eQaA

Thai Women Are A Lost Cause
TIM a Twenty-Something from somewhere in Northern Europe (UK, France, Germany, Netherlands, Scandanavia, it does not matter).
Even this guy cannot keep taking the shit from Thai women. Northern-Europeans are the most Feminist/Cucked-Men on Earth. Even Northern European men cannot stand Thai bitches.
Hyyish
Freshman Poster

Post by Hyyish »

Jonny Law wrote:Dear TIMMY__ :twisted:

Thai Women Are A Lost Cause
TIM a Twenty-Something from somewhere in Northern Europe (UK, France, Germany, Netherlands, Scandanavia, it does not matter).
Even this guy cannot keep taking the shit from Thai women. Northern-Europeans are the most Feminist/Cucked-Men on Earth. Even Northern European men cannot stand Thai bitches.
I never said anything about Thai girls tho. I love em. Not really about that.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”