British guy looking to leave

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
britishguy19
Freshman Poster

British guy looking to leave

Post by britishguy19 »

Hi there guys. So I don't remember exactly how , but I found this website a few years ago while searching online and read things, but never signed up to the forum.

I'm 23, have about 10k in savings and looking to switch to an online income, such as teaching English in order to fund my travels.

I worked in a shitty factory job for a year to save some money, in which I interacted with many Polish and Romanian women. I found them to be much thinner and friendlier, even going on a date with one who liked me.

The funny thing is one of the English women asked a Romanian why he doesn't get an English girlfriend and he said "they're all fat and ugly".

There was a definite difference in their personalities though despite them being better looking. You would see the hot Romanian women with fat or average looking guys (they obviously weren't rich either since they worked the same job), then on the other hand you'd have the fat British ones who thought they were the shit while bitching about the foreign women.

I'm under no delusions that they're perfect, but it definitely showed this website to be true. Romanian girls who were hot would come and sit by me on break and actually chat. Whereas the British girls held the attitude of "don't talk to me unless you're rich or famous' and spent their breaks scrolling through Instagram on their phones.

Another difference was their diet. Foreign women would literally have a cup of coffee or an apple for lunch, while the British would have crisps, chocolates, soda, sweets etc.

Currently looking at moving to Bulgaria or Romania within the next year or two.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: British guy looking to leave

Post by starchild5 »

britishguy19 wrote:Hi there guys. So I don't remember exactly how , but I found this website a few years ago while searching online and read things, but never signed up to the forum.

I'm 23, have about 10k in savings and looking to switch to an online income, such as teaching English in order to fund my travels.

I worked in a shitty factory job for a year to save some money, in which I interacted with many Polish and Romanian women. I found them to be much thinner and friendlier, even going on a date with one who liked me.

The funny thing is one of the English women asked a Romanian why he doesn't get an English girlfriend and he said "they're all fat and ugly".

There was a definite difference in their personalities though despite them being better looking. You would see the hot Romanian women with fat or average looking guys (they obviously weren't rich either since they worked the same job), then on the other hand you'd have the fat British ones who thought they were the shit while bitching about the foreign women.

I'm under no delusions that they're perfect, but it definitely showed this website to be true. Romanian girls who were hot would come and sit by me on break and actually chat. Whereas the British girls held the attitude of "don't talk to me unless you're rich or famous' and spent their breaks scrolling through Instagram on their phones.

Another difference was their diet. Foreign women would literally have a cup of coffee or an apple for lunch, while the British would have crisps, chocolates, soda, sweets etc.

Currently looking at moving to Bulgaria or Romania within the next year or two.
You are only 23 and 10k in saving...that makes you already in top 5%. I sent you a PM on Google adwords certification...which google has made it free and its very easy as i have been saying...If you can get that, you will have 100s of opportunities knocking your door...

You are from Britain...Adword jobs are flooding the UK, you can work from home , remote as well...

Anyone who has a rut life in the west can get out of it by doing google certification, being a digital marketer, it has the LOWEST barrier of entry to software field...Others, like what fsschmidt member does needs background in maths, technical know how, but with adwords, SEO etc..its very easy
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

A young guy with large savings. That is rare. You are on the right track if you don't let some heifer grab those savings. Girls in the uk are the least attractive in europe. And ill mannered and foul mouthed.

Have you considered a bit of travel around the world to enrich your character and experiences before looking for women? Europe is on your doorstep. Brits have a poor reputation in europe due to all the punters so avoid the places where all the flights from luton go.
britishguy19
Freshman Poster

Post by britishguy19 »

Kradmelder wrote:A young guy with large savings. That is rare. You are on the right track if you don't let some heifer grab those savings. Girls in the uk are the least attractive in europe. And ill mannered and foul mouthed.

Have you considered a bit of travel around the world to enrich your character and experiences before looking for women? Europe is on your doorstep. Brits have a poor reputation in europe due to all the punters so avoid the places where all the flights from luton go.

Yes I'm considering a trip to Romania or Poland at the moment since they seem to have the type of girls that I like and a rich culture/places to visit.

It is amazing how much you can save when you are a single guy that isn't worried about impressing others to be honest. I saw guys at my job earning the same as me, yet they had a brand new car (on monthly payments), the latest iPhone, all to impress some single mothers on a. dating site.

That was something else that struck me about foreign couples at my job. Possessions vs experiences. The English people are very much focused on having the latest gadget or a better car than their friend. Stuck in this endless hamster wheel of 'keeping up with joneses'. Meanwhile if you looked at the Romanian couples on Facebook (who were still earning the same amount) they'd spend it on going on trips to castles,stonehenge, different towns etc.

Even in my small town in the middle of England, I'm beginning to see more and more men with Asian or Polish wives. Then you see the fat British women whispering about them and looking angry, while calling him a loser for having the sense to give up on them.

I also know a guy that moved to Bulgaria 6 years ago, although he wasn't doing it for the women as much for the lower cost of living/pace of life. He's into the whole 'homesteading' thing and growing your own food, and it just isn't possible here in the UK where land is expensive and most houses have tiny gardens.

Have you got any particular suggestions of places that are worth visiting?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

britishguy19 wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:A young guy with large savings. That is rare. You are on the right track if you don't let some heifer grab those savings. Girls in the uk are the least attractive in europe. And ill mannered and foul mouthed.

Yes I'm considering a trip to Romania or Poland at the moment since they seem to have the type of girls that I like and a rich culture/places to visit.

It is amazing how much you can save when you are a single guy that isn't worried about impressing others to be honest. I saw guys at my job earning the same as me, yet they had a brand new car (on monthly payments), the latest iPhone, all to impress some single mothers on a. dating site.

That was something else that struck me about foreign couples at my job. Possessions vs experiences. The English people are very much focused on having the latest gadget or a better car than their friend. Stuck in this endless hamster wheel of 'keeping up with joneses'. Meanwhile if you looked at the Romanian couples on Facebook (who were still earning the same amount) they'd spend it on going on trips to castles,stonehenge, different towns etc.

Even in my small town in the middle of England, I'm beginning to see more and more men with Asian or Polish wives. Then you see the fat British women whispering about them and looking angry, while calling him a loser for having the sense to give up on them.

I also know a guy that moved to Bulgaria 6 years ago, although he wasn't doing it for the women as much for the lower cost of living/pace of life. He's into the whole 'homesteading' thing and growing your own food, and it just isn't possible here in the UK where land is expensive and most houses have tiny gardens.

Have you got any particular suggestions of places that are worth visiting?
I was in poland but in late 90s. Great place. Nice people.

If i were you i would get on a bike and just tour many places. You can camp in the wild in many places and save some bucks some days. Western europe i dont like.

If you ride it is a great way to see places and meet people, bikers being a welcoming gregarious lot.

It beats the normal train amd back packer stuff, which limits you to piblic transport hence crowded places.

Brit bikers i know do trips to the alps, spain, russia etc and all say it is awesome. I like solo travel as you meet more people and often other bikers or curious people invite you to their homes. It is because on a bike you can get off the beaten path.

I do a 4000 km solo bike trip once a year minimum. Good for the soul and always met great people. But i do it latgely on dirt roads where if i see 5 people all day it is a lot. I only see people in towns and avoid all big towns.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

And this is the difference between cultures. One culture has been systematically destroyed and confusion has been introduced. Other cultures (most non western ones), still have their tradition and honor intact. Whereas the west has been culturally devastated.

Western women don't even know how to act in many circumstances because the veneer of (much of) their femininity has been stripped away. Whereas the foreign women were never taught the evil things that Western women have bought into. And after a certain age, unless they are evil, the western way of evil doesn't appeal to them.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

10K in savings is good going at 23. How do you manage that working a factory job? Do you live with your parents?
britishguy19
Freshman Poster

Post by britishguy19 »

Zambales wrote:10K in savings is good going at 23. How do you manage that working a factory job? Do you live with your parents?
Yes and I just ride my bicycle to work rather than getting a car. Luckily my parents paid off their mortgage a few years back, so I just give them a few hundred a month for groceries and whatever.

Then for entertainment I just watch youtube or movies on my laptop (www.123movies.to is a good site for that).

At the moment I'm just planning on traveling to see which places I like and then working to make a modest income online, so that I can keep travelling
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

britishguy19 wrote:
Zambales wrote:10K in savings is good going at 23. How do you manage that working a factory job? Do you live with your parents?
Yes and I just ride my bicycle to work rather than getting a car. Luckily my parents paid off their mortgage a few years back, so I just give them a few hundred a month for groceries and whatever.

Then for entertainment I just watch youtube or movies on my laptop (http://www.123movies.to is a good site for that).

At the moment I'm just planning on traveling to see which places I like and then working to make a modest income online, so that I can keep travelling
Give your parents money for room and board. Good one. You are responsible and of good character. You realise they dont owe you a living. That seems to be rare these days. Especially in the west.

You will do well in life.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:
britishguy19 wrote:

Then for entertainment I just watch youtube or movies on my laptop (http://www.123movies.to is a good site for that).

Give your parents money for room and board. Good one. You are responsible and of good character. You realise they dont owe you a living. That seems to be rare these days. Especially in the west.
His parents presumably think he owes them a living in the sense of paying their pensions and expensive health care, paying back the money they borrowed and spent on themselves plus interest etc. That and the fact that their generation completely trashed the society that he inherited.
You will do well in life.
Apparently we are living in a utopia where virtue is always rewarded now? Well then, good on the Jewish establishment and their simian housepets.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

Hi British Guy

There's so much here I can relate to;
Those factory jobs are pretty good socially, a good friend of mine who lives in Spain worked in a chocolate factory locally last time he came back to the UK, his social life was pretty much all Spanish people. I must also say that the majority of new friends I've made in recent years have been through a couchsurfing meetup. Most are SPanish and Polish. They are such a different kettle of fish.
Haha, everytime I've had this conversation with the folks from the CS meet and my mates workmates, they say the same. When I went to Spain last year, I met people who'd been in the UK as well as some expats, including a Canadian who'd lived there. The thing is, it' true, but due to POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, we can't say that, even if there's undeniable evidence.
Romanian girls who were hot would come and sit by me on break and actually chat. Whereas the British girls held the attitude of "don't talk to me unless you're rich or famous' and spent their breaks scrolling through Instagram on their phones.
This is a gripe I have about the British in general at work, I cannot understand why THE BRITISH ARE SO ANTI-SOCIAL TOWARDS COLLEAGUES. Tis is something I've experienced. Every time I've brought-up the subject of differences between countries, the one thing that comes up consistently is mention of how the British go their own separate ways, don't have lunch together and don't hang out with their colleagues. I've heard this observation from French, Spanish and Polish people.

RE Romanian woman
They are lovely, though there's not too many of them round my neck of the woods. There's one I met through couchsurfing who came kayaking with me when I threw up an event. I should also say that Romanian being a Romance language is not too dissimilar to Spanish and Italian, it has pronunciations of 'c's is the same as in Italian. Although I speak Spanish, French, and have a basic understanding of Italian, I can understand wikipedia articles in Romanian.
Yes and I just ride my bicycle to work rather than getting a car.
God for you, I've been doing the same. I crashed and wrote off my car in 2013 and haven't bothered replacing it. I must say it's an even greater sense of freedom. I love taking my bike on the train. I wonder how many single-occupant car journeys could be removed if there were better cycle facilities, more secure cycle parking at stations and bikeshare stations in all cities? It makes me think.