I finally found peace and a purpose

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

I finally found peace and a purpose

Post by willymonfrete »

I spent my entire life failing at school and being inside various mental clinics(I had a paranoia about wizardry,I thought everyone was doing magic )

but I became a catholic a few months ago and I have changed my life around,become more social,go to mass every saturday and Im ready to start a family in the future.I will become a massage therapist.I dont fear magic anymore.

Jesus changed my life and gave me hope.He's really my best friend.

after I finish my massage therapy diploma I will look for a syro-malabar wife from orphanage.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I finally found peace and a purpose

Post by fschmidt »

How did you decide which form of Christianity is best?
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

fschmidt wrote:How did you decide which form of Christianity is best?
I chose catholicism because it has the most support in the church fathers.

also apparitions and visions like given to julie marie support catholicism.as does the miracles of padre pio.praying to angels and saints has biblical support,as do the idea that faith alone doesnt save if it isnt working thru love.we can lose our salvation thru mortal sin,this is proven by a great deal of biblical verses.

also Jesus said the gates of hell wouldnt prevail against his church and his church for 1500 yrs was either catholic or ''catholic without the pope''so I know just on that that protestantism isnt the original christianity nor does it have proof in the patristic sources.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

What about Orthodox Christianity?
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

fschmidt wrote:What about Orthodox Christianity?
the early chuerch fathers reconized the primacy of rome.also filioque is supported by the church fathers.and orthodox allow contraception and divorce 3 times,against the teachings of the early church.