Toronto, Canada is a Hellhole for Straight White Men! BEWARE

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
GhostSeminar
Freshman Poster

Toronto, Canada is a Hellhole for Straight White Men! BEWARE

Post by GhostSeminar »

Hello Members of Happier Abroad,

My introduction post will not be too lengthy or repetitive, but my thesis is that Toronto has to be one of the most shittiest cities in the entire developed world for a straight, heterosexual white male.

I’m of the former Czecho-Slovakian nation with some ancestry of Slavic & Russian, and I moved to Quebec after receiving the green light to move to Canada. I recently moved to Toronto (Jan, 2017) after I left Quebec because it was very difficult to find employment.

Now, I’ve read the stories about the women in Toronto, but being a sceptic, I thought that I would have been lucky not to encounter the experiences found in other men, who were mainly MRA activists who are like a walking target for feminists in Toronto.

INSTEAD, I ENCOUNTERED ONLY HATE, RESENTMENT, ANGER AND HOSTILITY FROM THOSE WOMEN IN TORONTO A 4 OUT OF 5 CHANCE.

Even the minority men, who I understood would also be falsely accused and become victims of the feminist cartel, was a different experience in Toronto than in America. Certain races of men had a grudge against me, one immigrant man called me a racist cracker when I told him that a half-Asian woman yelled at me when I asked her for directions to the PATH in Toronto.

This is very intriguing because as a white man, I was rarely treated like a captured slave master in America by the Blacks and immigrants. Canada’s legacy of slavery was mainly against the Native Aboriginals and a few blacks; not some rich immigrant from Asia living in a million dollar 4 storey townhome in the suburbs of Toronto.

That man is probably the type to waste thousands of dollars in those elite clubs for the Canadian women, yet he calls me a racist f***ing cracker for voicing an opinion.

Toronto made me experience what the Blacks used to experience by Democrat women during the post-colonial years of Jim Crow: A white Canadian woman falsely accused me to Toronto Transit Police of staring at her in the subway to rape her. This was a few weeks ago. She pulled the Yellow Emergency Alarm, but it was the surprise of my life that it was because she thought I was to rape her.

Mind you, I’m not even wearing any MRA t-shirt or expressing such views in public. I’m an immigrant of Slavic & Czech origin, and the women in Toronto are unbelievable.
markfly
Freshman Poster

Re: Toronto, Canada is a Hellhole for Straight White Men! BE

Post by markfly »

What city in Europe you like best?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Any city in Canada is a hellhole for straight white men.

Roosh breaks it down for you...

15 Reasons Why Toronto Is The Worst City In North America For Men
http://www.rooshv.com/15-reasons-why-to ... ca-for-men

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Svitcher
Freshman Poster

Post by Svitcher »

You can probably thank this Toronto feminazi for enforcing retributive Toronto transit harassment bylaws against men:
anthonymilano1
Freshman Poster

Post by anthonymilano1 »

BUDDY
Last edited by anthonymilano1 on October 15th, 2019, 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

GhostSeminar wrote:Hello Members of Happier Abroad,

My introduction post will not be too lengthy or repetitive, but my thesis is that Toronto has to be one of the most shittiest cities in the entire developed world for a straight, heterosexual white male.

I’m of the former Czecho-Slovakian nation with some ancestry of Slavic & Russian, and I moved to Quebec after receiving the green light to move to Canada. I recently moved to Toronto (Jan, 2017) after I left Quebec because it was very difficult to find employment.

Now, I’ve read the stories about the women in Toronto, but being a sceptic, I thought that I would have been lucky not to encounter the experiences found in other men, who were mainly MRA activists who are like a walking target for feminists in Toronto.

INSTEAD, I ENCOUNTERED ONLY HATE, RESENTMENT, ANGER AND HOSTILITY FROM THOSE WOMEN IN TORONTO A 4 OUT OF 5 CHANCE.

Even the minority men, who I understood would also be falsely accused and become victims of the feminist cartel, was a different experience in Toronto than in America. Certain races of men had a grudge against me, one immigrant man called me a racist cracker when I told him that a half-Asian woman yelled at me when I asked her for directions to the PATH in Toronto.

This is very intriguing because as a white man, I was rarely treated like a captured slave master in America by the Blacks and immigrants. Canada’s legacy of slavery was mainly against the Native Aboriginals and a few blacks; not some rich immigrant from Asia living in a million dollar 4 storey townhome in the suburbs of Toronto.

That man is probably the type to waste thousands of dollars in those elite clubs for the Canadian women, yet he calls me a racist f***ing cracker for voicing an opinion.

Toronto made me experience what the Blacks used to experience by Democrat women during the post-colonial years of Jim Crow: A white Canadian woman falsely accused me to Toronto Transit Police of staring at her in the subway to rape her. This was a few weeks ago. She pulled the Yellow Emergency Alarm, but it was the surprise of my life that it was because she thought I was to rape her.

Mind you, I’m not even wearing any MRA t-shirt or expressing such views in public. I’m an immigrant of Slavic & Czech origin, and the women in Toronto are unbelievable.
Don't feel too bad. TWo things:
I almost married a CAnadianized Brazilian woman and the first time AND ONLY time I have been arrested by police ever....and in NORTH AMERICA altogether was in Toronto in 2004.
I was arrested for saying "f**k you" a very attractive woman on the University of Toronto (after she blatantly ignored me when I tried to converse with her in the street) campus because she told campus authorities that I was trying to f**k
her. THe worse thing is that after she ignored me, I saw her working in the University of Toronto library at the front desk. I tried to say that, "I guess you don't appreciate gentlemen when they try to approach you" Again; she didn't reply - barely acknowledged my presence. So I sat in the library for THREE HOURS on the Internet at a Library computer before coming back downstairs. I looked over where she sat, and she wasn't there but a Caucasian male (not that identifying his race rally matters here) whom worked at the front desk too looked at me and then he reached underneath the desk (now I look at it, it was the "panic" button)...so an Asian elderly couple was leaving through the revolving doors as I let them go by first because I have utter respect for elders. Then BOOM! A Hispanic UofT campus police told me to "freeze! wait right there!".

I was like, "What's going on here?"

"You just wait right there"

Porque lo detuviste, paisano? (Why are you detaining me?)

He acted like he didn't hear me; typical of Westernized Hispanics.

Then two more cops came over: one looked Middle Eastern without all the ethnic-cultural code and the HNIC (he wasn't black though) : yup a White Aryan Nation blue eyes and blond haired sergeant came over.
Yeah I kind of knew I was toast.

So he began shouting vulgarities at me e.g. "So you said you wanted to f**k a young lady here inside of the library?"

I retorted, "No. She was ignoring me so I told her to f**k herself because it was rude that she ignored me"

"Okay sir, turn around you are under arrest" THE FIRST TIME.. ARRESTED. You'd think that this sh.it would have happened to me in the U.S. of Gay of all places. Never. Until my 2nd week into visiting Canada. OMG wowzers.

After they have arrested me, they sat me down on a bench in front of the library and asked me for ID. I was trying to evade rendering it to them but they wouldn't let me go.
So the Middle Eastern White washed cop was like, "Let me guess. You're from Detroit right?" ....and I thought Americans were extremely stupid. Racist POS.

Then after they finally found my NYS ID tucked away, they began to figuratively ride my dick, "Hey dude! You're from NY...that's so cool."

They still rendered me the ticket for trespassing (public university mind you and I have not even touched the woman whatsoever)

So, I tried to fight the ticket at City Hall, the person whom over heard my case actually stopped the tape recorder at the beginning of the session claiming that I'm wasting my time and that it'll be dropped. All charges were dropped
like it never had happened; I guess they assumed that I was going to pay it and be on my way. Uh ah fuc.k. that.

Yeah so I dealt with feminism in Toronto but Vancouver is actually worse. I was called a n.igger to my face (that was 10 years ago) by a native American c.unt at the hostel I was staying at, and guess what the White male receptionist said at that moment, "Don't you touch her. Don't you say anything to her" and that was it. Resolved in their eyes. Madness.

I have been to "redneck" Calgary, and I never experienced racism like that.
Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on November 3rd, 2017, 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

That's why if I ever return to Can-It? Duh!, it'll be strictly the Albertan province.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:That's why if I ever return to Can-It? Duh!, it'll be strictly the Albertan province.
You're not very bright, or mentally stable. Canada is out of control with feminism, true, but where exactly do you get off acting as though you are entitled to be acknowledged? Plenty of fish in the sea. If that one Canuck bitch wasn't feeling you, jog on and find you a girl who would be. You aren't solving for pi. Use your brain now.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Ashford_Jaquinn
Freshman Poster

Re: Toronto, Canada is a Hellhole for Straight White Men! BEWARE

Post by Ashford_Jaquinn »

@Man With a Plan Toronto femthots provoke a very angry reaction from men with their attitudes. I'm actually surprised that there aren't any mass shootings or incels committing terrorist acts against these creatures that you call Toronto women. I wonder if Canadian anti-gun culture has a role to play with this. If guns were legal in Toronto, mass shootings would be very higher than the USA in number.

I did read stories in my temporary career in a certain company in Toronto how the months of November to May are the highest for male suicide by subway trains. Affected men in Canada would likely harm themselves, while men in the States act out in mass shooting sprees and other terrorist acts.
Other than that, it's not worth it to be angry at these feminists. Life is way better in Eastern Europe.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

GhostSeminar wrote:
May 21st, 2017, 11:36 pm
Hello Members of Happier Abroad,

You only skimmed the surface of the false accusation. What about some details? What happened after she accused you? What did the police say and do? What was the penalty, if any?

Is this so different from the way women treated you back in Czech Republic? Do you think you would have been better off staying there?

Feminists have turned being a man into an automatic evil. They will pay for their crimes. This life is just a temporary stop. The purpose here is mainly to determine where our final destination will be. Feminists are determined to bring up hellfire and death. So they've made their choice.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I just met my fiancee's brother who lives in London. He brought his wife, a lovely, classy and pretty Filipina who used to live in Toronto. She did say Toronto is a relatively uneventful city with a polite but fake community (hmm...where did I hear this? :-) ). Yet, she happened to live there for 9 years and was up for grabs.

I am sure a city as large as Toronto will have a few women, like this particular one, who are just as flabbergasted as the men about the lack of social vibe and connection. Maybe women who come from abroad, a different culture, and have trouble fitting in.

I don't think any city is 100% hopeless.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

From my experiences, Chicago is the trash hole for single guys. Are you people really trying to tell us that there are cities that are worse than Chicago for single guys?
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
November 3rd, 2017, 11:34 am

I was arrested for saying "f**k you" a very attractive woman on the University of Toronto (after she blatantly ignored me when I tried to converse with her in the street) campus because she told campus authorities that I was trying to f**k
her. THe worse thing is that after she ignored me, I saw her working in the University of Toronto library at the front desk. I tried to say that, "I guess you don't appreciate gentlemen when they try to approach you" Again; she didn't reply - barely acknowledged my presence. So I sat in the library for THREE HOURS on the Internet at a Library computer before coming back downstairs. I looked over where she sat, and she wasn't there but a Caucasian male (not that identifying his race rally matters here) whom worked at the front desk too looked at me and then he reached underneath the desk (now I look at it, it was the "panic" button)...so an Asian elderly couple was leaving through the revolving doors as I let them go by first because I have utter respect for elders. Then BOOM! A Hispanic UofT campus police told me to "freeze! wait right there!".

I was like, "What's going on here?"

"You just wait right there"

Porque lo detuviste, paisano? (Why are you detaining me?)

He acted like he didn't hear me; typical of Westernized Hispanics.

Then two more cops came over: one looked Middle Eastern without all the ethnic-cultural code and the HNIC (he wasn't black though) : yup a White Aryan Nation blue eyes and blond haired sergeant came over.
Yeah I kind of knew I was toast.

So he began shouting vulgarities at me e.g. "So you said you wanted to f**k a young lady here inside of the library?"

I retorted, "No. She was ignoring me so I told her to f**k herself because it was rude that she ignored me"

"Okay sir, turn around you are under arrest" THE FIRST TIME.. ARRESTED. You'd think that this sh.it would have happened to me in the U.S. of Gay of all places. Never. Until my 2nd week into visiting Canada. OMG wowzers.

After they have arrested me, they sat me down on a bench in front of the library and asked me for ID. I was trying to evade rendering it to them but they wouldn't let me go.
So the Middle Eastern White washed cop was like, "Let me guess. You're from Detroit right?" ....and I thought Americans were extremely stupid. Racist POS.

Then after they finally found my NYS ID tucked away, they began to figuratively ride my dick, "Hey dude! You're from NY...that's so cool."

They still rendered me the ticket for trespassing (public university mind you and I have not even touched the woman whatsoever)

So, I tried to fight the ticket at City Hall, the person whom over heard my case actually stopped the tape recorder at the beginning of the session claiming that I'm wasting my time and that it'll be dropped. All charges were dropped
like it never had happened; I guess they assumed that I was going to pay it and be on my way. Uh ah fuc.k. that.

Yeah so I dealt with feminism in Toronto but Vancouver is actually worse. I was called a n.igger to my face (that was 10 years ago) by a native American c.unt at the hostel I was staying at, and guess what the White male receptionist said at that moment, "Don't you touch her. Don't you say anything to her" and that was it. Resolved in their eyes. Madness.

I have been to "redneck" Calgary, and I never experienced racism like that.
Sounds like it's a capital felony for real nationwide in Canada for men to approach, court, and pursue women. As in, you ask a Canadian woman out for dinner and you will get 300 years to life in prison and/or the death penalty.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

While I don't think you should have been arrested, it was super petty for you to say "f*ck you" to her because she didn't want to converse with you.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

They want to keep our #'s down, now if you were a black man doing the same with a white women it would be OK because they want the IQ of future generation to be below say 100 for populace management.
Time to Hide!