Long time lurker, first time poster

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Teh Amasin Spoderman
Freshman Poster

Long time lurker, first time poster

Post by Teh Amasin Spoderman »

It all started with a recent trip to the Philippines back in February of 2017 to visit my relatives. I had fun during my little vacation, but the best part when my cousin offered me a night out on the town, and the best part was when he introduced me to a few of his female friends. They were all beautiful and friendlier, compared to the sows back in the hellhole known as "New Jersey". I actually went out on a couple of one-on-one dates and kissed one of the girls. I knew that I was made for her and she was made for me. It was like we were a happy couple.

Then when my vacation was over, I was depressed because I had to leave the love of my life (but we do keep in touch via Facebook). Even though I think the USA is a great country, I feel the the culture and people are backwards. I'm treated like a leper in my hometown, but in the Philippines, I felt like a celebrity.

So then I stumbled upon this site, read a few threads, took notes, ect. ; until I decided to join you guys today.

Right now, I'm saving up my money to afford a flight to Cebu to rejoin my love, and my Aunt and Uncle are willing to let me live with them and are helping me become a citizen of the Philippines.
xtravel
Freshman Poster

Re: Long time lurker, first time poster

Post by xtravel »

Teh Amasin Spoderman wrote:I knew that I was made for her and she was made for me. It was like we were a happy couple.
Welcome TAS.

Be very careful and ask yourself if you are moving to fast with her. If you haven't had much experience with women, this girl might not be everything you think she is. Regardless, congrats on finding some happiness.