Greetings From Vietnam!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Antonio94
Freshman Poster

Greetings From Vietnam!

Post by Antonio94 »

Hi everyone! I'm Antonio and I'm from England. Currently I'm living in Vietnam and man! It was pretty wild in here. I mean living in Vietnam is quite peaceful and all, but I didn't expect so much girl services at the evening (if you know where to go). One of my Vietnamese friend brought me to a massage salon? (I don't how they call that) And yeah, it isn't a normal massage if you ask for "special service". I've only tried once but it's quite interesting to see such a "normal-looking" place has quite "developed" services here (though it seems according to the law, these kinds of special services are forbidden, but still people do it, and even at some colleges, yes inside colleges territory, not outside).
I probably have to stay for 2 more months but yeah... let say it's a nice place in overall.
Last edited by Antonio94 on July 4th, 2017, 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Greetings From Vietnam!

Post by Winston »

Greetings Antonio. I've heard a lot of good things about Vietnam. Is it easy to meet girls there? Are they approachable? What do you do about the language barrier? What percentage speak English or Chinese? I heard cost of living is cheap there too. Can Americans stay without a visa? How long can you get a visa for upon entering?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Antonio94
Freshman Poster

Post by Antonio94 »

Since I'm foreigner to them, it seems quite easy to meet girls there. I don't know, it seems they're interested in foreigners.
It's quite surprised that many Vietnamese people can speak English. Of course not all of them but still I think I can speak English with them quite fine. The only thing is their pronunciation is somehow... weird for me but it's fine.
Chinese... I haven't heard people speak Chinese here.
The cost of living isn't high (except for some "luxury" products I think). Since I go with my family so I don't have to worry about the visa, but I guess I have to ask this more clearly. It's kinda... weird in here.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

It sounds like this guy is having a great time with the ladies in Vietnam:
http://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/show ... php?tid=23
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Hey Antonio,

Thanks for the thread. I feel really burnt out and would love to chill for a while while I build more crazy websites. I've lived in Thailand and China so I kind of know what to expect in Vietnam. But I do have these questions:

Hanoi or Saigon?
I've heard it's kind of illegal to have a girl in your room, but is it something that's actually enforced? Of course I'm too beta for any of that but it's nice to have the option.
How long can you get a visa for?
Would my basic Mandarin/Chinese reading be useful or useless there?
How long before you get fed up with motorbikes?
Is the weather even worse than it was in Southern China?

P.S. Winston should we go there and hang out for a while? From my FB it seems a good place for traditional white legged ladies.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

http://www.vietnamvisa.org.vn/visa-fees/

Wow, US citizens can get a multiple entry one year visa for less than $200. The cost is $55.25 plus a $135 stamping fee that you pay when you arrive. I think Cambodia offers a similar deal.