Hello

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Ted64
Freshman Poster

Hello

Post by Ted64 »

Stumbled upon this website by accident, seriously, while Googling "American women". Anyway, Thank you, Winston for providing this..You have no idea how many lives you have saved, literally and figuratively, mine included. I say this because American culture with it's choking "traditions", ingrained biases, oppressive and isolating social environment, materialistic and status driven society and horrible dating scene can cause stress, anxiety, depression and leaves one questioning their self worth and purpose in life. You have provided a ray of hope and a light at the end of this dark tunnel that the majority of men in the US must navigate.

As for me, I'm in my 50s, African American and I am Prior military and have been overseas during and after leaving the armed forces. I'm currently near the end of my marriage and no children and I have none from other relationships. With the right woman, I would love to be a father, but not here. Regarding my age, I'm a young man and I lift weights and box almost everyday. With the right woman, I know I will live past 100. If you think young and live young, you will be young, at least mentally.

When I say I have been to hell and back regarding American women, I mean it. Man.... I will never, ever date or attempt to date another American women ever again. As a result I have stopped complaining and am simply exploring my options and packing. I don't have to worry about playing these PUA games and navigating the other obstacales that are requisite to even "breaking the ice" when it comes to initiating American women. I put them out of my mind. In fact, I have in essence begun a mental migration overseas to wherever that place may be. It may be Brazil, the DR, PI, who knows...? Right now, I have about 5 more years before I'm eligible to retire and get a pension, then I'm OUT.

I have work colleagues and even a couple of family members who have married foreign women and it has literally prolonged their lives in more ways than one.

For you guys in your 20s and 30s. PLEASE do not waste your time with American women like I and numerous other American men did..You have options, choices and the Technology that we did not have back then. Don't waste precious time, energy and money chasing after someone who does NOT want you. If you end up with one, they will make your life hell. I'm not talking about women from the past, I'm talking about today's "modern" American woman :roll: . Yes, there are RARE exceptions, but those are taken and/or simply prefer to be alone..that's ok.

I look forward to learning from you guys here. Just because I'm old doesn't mean I know it all. If I did, I wouldn't be on this forum, right :mrgreen: Thank you again, Winston!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hello

Post by jamesbond »

Ted64 wrote:When I say I have been to hell and back regarding American women, I mean it. Man.... I will never, ever date or attempt to date another American women ever again. As a result I have stopped complaining and am simply exploring my options and packing. I don't have to worry about playing these PUA games and navigating the other obstacales that are requisite to even "breaking the ice" when it comes to initiating American women. I put them out of my mind. In fact, I have in essence begun a mental migration overseas to wherever that place may be. It may be Brazil, the DR, PI, who knows...? Right now, I have about 5 more years before I'm eligible to retire and get a pension, then I'm OUT.

I have work colleagues and even a couple of family members who have married foreign women and it has literally prolonged their lives in more ways than one.

For you guys in your 20s and 30s. PLEASE do not waste your time with American women like I and numerous other American men did..You have options, choices and the Technology that we did not have back then. Don't waste precious time, energy and money chasing after someone who does NOT want you. If you end up with one, they will make your life hell. I'm not talking about women from the past, I'm talking about today's "modern" American woman :roll: . Yes, there are RARE exceptions, but those are taken and/or simply prefer to be alone..that's ok.
Welcome to the forum Ted. You gave some good advice when you say men in their 20's and 30's should avoid American women altogether. Using PUA is a complete waste of time, you don't need to use it when you are in foreign countries.

More and more men in the US are starting to avoid American women like the plague. The marriage rates in the US are at an all time low, I think men in America are starting to wake up.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ted64
Freshman Poster

Post by Ted64 »

James Bond thank you so much for the welcome. I look forward to exchanging ideas and getting the most out of this website.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Welcome to the forum Ted.

Just don't underestimate foreign women. They can be bitches too and can use men to gain a better life in the west. Having said that, you're far more likely to find a quality woman overseas, but you need to be smart, patient, and diligent. Get her to prove her worth and to earn that ring on her finger. Don't send money because that can cause numerous problems for yourself, and don't get emotionally attached until you trust her enough - but that can take a few years especially if you're thousands of miles apart from each other.
Ted64
Freshman Poster

Post by Ted64 »

Thank you, Zambales..Oh, I'm not going in this with rose colored glasses, lol. Plus, with few exceptions, women brought back to the US get "contaminated" by the American mindset and in actuality, I've seen and read of instances where they become just as, if not worse than a woman who was born here. Thank you again.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”