Nicole here from the Philippines

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
newnicola
Freshman Poster

Nicole here from the Philippines

Post by newnicola »

Hello everyone. Nicole here from the Philippines :). Hope to make new friends here.
Check out My site

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Nicole here from the Philippines

Post by Winston »

Hi Nicole,
Is that a fake or legit profile? Is that you in the avatar? If so you look like a spanish mestizo type. How did you find this forum? Cute girls aren't usually attracted to intellectual forums like this. You're too maganda to be here. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Hi. Whereabouts in the Philippines are you from and which Filipino language(s) do you speak?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:Hi Nicole,
Is that a fake or legit profile? Is that you in the avatar? If so you look like a spanish mestizo type. How did you find this forum? Cute girls aren't usually attracted to intellectual forums like this. You're too maganda to be here. lol
Look at the footer of her post. I am starting to think even the Philippines now are starting to be sold online as the ultimate "foreign bride" myth. Not a good sign.
newnicola
Freshman Poster

Post by newnicola »

Hi Guys,

Yes I'm the one in my avatar. I'm from Manila, Philippines.
Check out My site
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote: Look at the footer of her post. I am starting to think even the Philippines now are starting to be sold online as the ultimate "foreign bride" myth. Not a good sign.
I agree, looks like an advertiser. No other postings made by this person so far.
xtravel
Freshman Poster

Post by xtravel »

newnicola wrote:Hi Guys,

Yes I'm the one in my avatar. I'm from Manila, Philippines.
Bull shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yen_Santos

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Have you noticed that, to impress prospective customers, they have to use the top 1% Filipino beauties, usually artistas (starlettes, actresses, models, singers)?

Another thing I have come to realise. The Filipinas who are really good looking are very few. For a country who prides itself for its record of beauty pageant winners, the average Filipinas are quite unimpressive. I know I'm not saying anything new here, but it's really true that there are far more beautiful women in mainland China than the Philippines.

This is, of course, from a purely aesthetical point of view. Of course there are some qualities that Filipinas have and Chinese don't...they're on average less materialistic (or, at least, materialistic on a much lower and more affordable level), more dedicated, empathic, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why would someone come here and use a fake picture from a celebrity or actress as their avatar? What's the motive or gain? Seems illogical. How would such a scam work?

Publicduende, you are right. China has way hotter women. The average girl there is like a 7 at least, and 8's and above are everywhere in the crowds. Wow. It's like girl candyland. lol

Why don't you go to China with me next time?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:Why would someone come here and use a fake picture from a celebrity or actress as their avatar? What's the motive or gain? Seems illogical. How would such a scam work?
I think foreign men who never lived in the Philippines long enough to come across footage of this or that celeb, are totally unfamiliar with the female stardom. I have been here for 2 years and never heard of this Yen Santos. Who, by the way, is nothing special. She would be a 6 at best compared to a Chinese girl. Maybe she has some singing or acting skills...but then, maybe not :) The Philippines are a country obsessed with white/mestizo beauty. They are full of kids who the two large networks (ABS-CBN and GMA) groom since childhood to become general-purpose jack of all trades. They teach them to sing, to act, to dance, so they can be used for whatever purpose the network has at any one time.
Winston wrote:Publicduende, you are right. China has way hotter women. The average girl there is like a 7 at least, and 8's and above are everywhere in the crowds. Wow. It's like girl candyland. lol

Why don't you go to China with me next time?
Haha, the way things are going nowadays, I would be tempted!
xtravel
Freshman Poster

Post by xtravel »

Winston wrote:Why would someone come here and use a fake picture from a celebrity or actress as their avatar? What's the motive or gain? Seems illogical. How would such a scam work?
Winston this is one of the oldest scams there is: cat fishing.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=catfish
A catfish is someone who pretends to be someone they're not using Facebook or other social media to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances.
The person who create the profile is most likely middle aged male from the west.

The end goals vary:

- The victim is enticed to send the fake woman money.

- The victim is enticed to send naked pics of himself in exchange for naked pics of the model (often photoshopped if celebrity nudes don't exist). The possession of these photos are used for black mail.

Each time the victim asks for skype/viber/etc. video call, the con artist always has an excuse why it is not possible ("I can't afford the data", "I don't have smart phone, would you send me the cash" "Oh I used the cash you gave me to feed my family", "the wireless data is too slow here", ...).
Casper333
Freshman Poster

Post by Casper333 »

Hello. Welcome to the forum. I'm new here too! :)