Longtime Lurker...Female...Finally Leaving the U.S...

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
xhatox
Freshman Poster

Longtime Lurker...Female...Finally Leaving the U.S...

Post by xhatox »

Hello everyone,

I'm a longtime lurker of Happier Abroad. I'm hoping I can start contributing more to the forums. After 3+ years back in the U.S. I am finally starting my journey to become happier abroad :)

This site is one of the few places I've found other people who understand how much better life and relationships can be in foreign countries. I'm an American female, so please feel free to ban me if I am not welcome here. I made this account a long time ago when Winston introduced the Ladies Forum (it's filled with spam now though :( ). If the Ladies Forum were still active, I'd post there... :oops:

I'm in my late 20's, have lived abroad 3 times before, and despite being straight I found women in these other countries (Latin and East Asian) generally much more feminine and easier to get along with (I've had a few great female American friends, but the majority of women in the U.S. are much more serious, jaded, and argumentative than their Latin and especially Asian counterparts). Dating was much easier for me abroad as well, as I prefer Asian males and a lot of Asian American men tend to be (rightfully) bitter and jaded. I never considered myself a feminist, but after moving back to the states, I realized how toxic and destructive feminism is.

I will be attending graduate school in England in 1 month. After that, I hope to return to an Asian country, marry a local man, make lifelong friends, and NEVER move back to the U.S. I'm pretty open-minded about whatever country I end up, as I am simply tired of the American "culture". It's hard to find other Americans who also have decided to move abroad for good, so it is nice to hear about other people (male or female) who have similar views and are also leaving the country. I'm lucky to have a family who is supportive of my decision to move abroad. Even if they weren't, I cannot imagine staying in this falling country.

I hope that everyone here can find happiness abroad, and thank you for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself and get some frustration off my chest :)

Regards,
xhatox

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Longtime Lurker...Female...Finally Leaving the U.S...

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

It is good to hear females are becoming fed up with the cultural rot in the USA. It is quite validating.

Congrats on your decision and good luck in your quest for the permanent life abroad. If I were you, I would highly consider Japan. It is a wonderful country and Western women are a favorite for certain Alpha-confident Japanese men (although most men are intimidated by western women).
xhatox
Freshman Poster

Post by xhatox »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:It is good to hear females are becoming fed up with the cultural rot in the USA. It is quite validating.

Congrats on your decision and good luck in your quest for the permanent life abroad. If I were you, I would highly consider Japan. It is a wonderful country and Western women are a favorite for certain Alpha-confident Japanese men (although most men are intimidated by western women).
Thank you for your reply Contrarian Expatriate! Japan is actually high on my list, as I studied abroad there one year during university. I agree it's a wonderful country, and would love to immigrate there.

Regards,
xhatox
UpWithTheWu
Freshman Poster

Post by UpWithTheWu »

I'm a lurker, too, but a white male.

This is ridiculous and an example of monkey-see-monkey-do. Happier Abroad was created for the plight of Western Men, not women. This is an example of how a space can be degraded by female influence trying to seep in. As one of the prestigious p***y holders in America, there is really no reason for her to leave except for mental illness. Women aren't meant to travel far from their homelands. If she is white it would be mentally ill for her to go chasing Asian guys in faraway lands. If she is ethnic, I couldn't care less and good riddance. Contrarian's validation doesn't matter since he is not much better than a talking narcissistic monkey but hey, like attracts like.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Welcome, and watch out for the odd misogynist here and there, as you've apparently gathered. Just ignore them. I agree with CE that it is somewhat validating of the general thesis when women find their way to this site. Many men have rootlessness in their blood, and it's never been uncommon for lots of them to break away from society. But women are the bedrock of a society, much more heavily invested in its perpetuation, and when the intelligent ones start abandoning a culture because it is in irreversible decay, then something clearly is amiss.

The Bay Area should be heaven on earth -- a sublime physical environment, great wealth -- but we all know it's now a place to escape from, not a welcoming golden gate. Best of luck with your expatriation.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I used to sit next to this Polish girl in one of my science classes. She told me that she finds American women to be aggressive. This from the mouth of a woman.

Actually she was also the only woman who ever turned me down in a kind manner. She was very polite about it, and she didn't try to lift up the heel against me while she was turning me down.

However, I have found that when the typical robot turns you down, she's got to make it into the most cruel and embarrassing situation possible, to make herself seem important and powerful. They delight in doing it, just like an evil boss delights in hassling and firing employees.

I also had less of a problem with women when I went to Germany.

There really are no rules of civility for American women. They can do and say whatever they like. So they have reduced themselves down to being rude and worthless, because nobody can straighten them out, and the best of our cultural examples for them to follow are completely corrupt and crooked down to the bone.
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

I'm a bitter, jaded, angry Asian American man. I've always wondered why some of us turn out this way while others don't. luck of the draw, I guess.
xhatox
Freshman Poster

Post by xhatox »

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your replies...I wasn't expecting so many. I appreciate finding a place with others with whom I can relate. I've met others like me in the West, but the majority of (men and women) seem brainwashed into living miserable lives. I could make a long list of the things that disgust me in the U.S., but it would take too long to complete. I hope to see everyone here find happiness abroad.

Thanks again for allowing me to be a member of the community here. :)

Regards,
xhatox
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

xhatox wrote:Hello everyone,

Thank you for your replies...I wasn't expecting so many. I appreciate finding a place with others with whom I can relate. I've met others like me in the West, but the majority of (men and women) seem brainwashed into living miserable lives. I could make a long list of the things that disgust me in the U.S., but it would take too long to complete. I hope to see everyone here find happiness abroad.

Thanks again for allowing me to be a member of the community here. :)

Regards,
xhatox
I think I remember you from Winston’s retarded female forum, which I obviously only frequented to watch over its demise for gloating purposes. Without wanting to be mean, there is really not that much for your here. The deal is that men are having to escape from the Western system and the horrible females it creates. Even if you want to go abroad for the sake of it and there are some common issues, there are probably better sites you can go to. With all charity, I suggest that you go to previously functional forums that have become feminized such as Daves ESL Cafe. Of course this presumes that you are not if fact Winston trolling his own forum again in order to tap into a non-existent market, because if you are, please get a clue and stop.
xhatox
Freshman Poster

Post by xhatox »

Cornfed wrote: I think I remember you from Winston’s retarded female forum, which I obviously only frequented to watch over its demise for gloating purposes. Without wanting to be mean, there is really not that much for your here. The deal is that men are having to escape from the Western system and the horrible females it creates. Even if you want to go abroad for the sake of it and there are some common issues, there are probably better sites you can go to. With all charity, I suggest that you go to previously functional forums that have become feminized such as Daves ESL Cafe. Of course this presumes that you are not if fact Winston trolling his own forum again in order to tap into a non-existent market, because if you are, please get a clue and stop.
Hello Cornfed,

I agree with you that there are probably better sites for me, or at least I'd like to believe there are. I checked out Daves ESL Cafe, but it appears to be a job board. Honestly, I am just looking for a place to let out my own frustrations with Western society, and find others with shared views. I'd prefer if there were more women on this site or if I could find another site like this one, geared toward women. Whenever I've shared my views like the ones commonly shared here on female-oriented forums, I've been torn apart and accused of being a man. Although most people are nice in real life (and even on forums in regards to most any other topic), I've also been insulted to my face for dating older, Asian men (ironically ONLY by Western women who have no interest in these men). :?

I only introduced myself here because the Female Forum never gained traction and I'm finally leaving this hellhole (The U.S.). I'm open to suggestions for similar forums with a stronger female userbase as I'd actually prefer that. Unless someone can suggest a more appropriate, similar forum for females, I hope that I can be accepted here...

And no, I'm NOT Winston :shock:

Regards,
xhatox :)
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

xhatox wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:It is good to hear females are becoming fed up with the cultural rot in the USA. It is quite validating.

Thank you for your reply Contrarian Expatriate! Japan is actually high on my list, as I studied abroad there one year during university. I agree it's a wonderful country, and would love to immigrate there.

Regards,
xhatox
Welcome, I wonder however how long you can tolerate this forum, expect harsh critics about Western women, especially about women in USA.

I am not from the States, but from Europe, living in Tokyo with my Japanese family since about 40 years. I have no intention ever to go back to Europe, even not as a tourist.

In Tokyo and some other large cities, there is a small group of foreign Western women existing, at least from Central Europe of the German speaking community. However women from USA find themselves often in trouble, as they expected a better way of life, somewhat the so-called 'princess syndrome' - they complain a lot and often leave soon.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

xhatox wrote: ...there are probably better sites for me, or at least I'd like to believe there are. I checked out Daves ESL Cafe, but it appears to be a job board.

Honestly, I am just looking for a place to let out my own frustrations with Western society, and find others with shared views.

I'd prefer if there were more women on this site or if I could find another site like this one, geared toward women. Whenever I've shared my views like the ones commonly shared here on female-oriented forums, I've been torn apart and accused of being a man. Although most people are nice in real life (and even on forums in regards to most any other topic), I've also been insulted to my face for dating older, Asian men (ironically ONLY by Western women who have no interest in these men). :?

I only introduced myself here because the Female Forum never gained traction and I'm finally leaving this hellhole (The U.S.). I'm open to suggestions for similar forums with a stronger female userbase as I'd actually prefer that. Unless someone can suggest a more appropriate, similar forum for females, I hope that I can be accepted here...
Female-orientated forums in USA are feminist-friendly and will insult you and ban you quickly if you post comments like this one.

On the other side you have to understand that forums which are open to your comments about Western society are in general male-orientated and are mistrusting to any female signing up. The huge majority posting there are men.

This forum 'Happier Abroad' will for sure not ban you, but it is not easy for a woman to read all the time complaints about Western women, about a biased legal situation against men, about how life might be better outside the Western society...
Honestly, I am just looking for a place to let out my own frustrations with Western society, and find others with shared views.
With 'HappierAbroad' I am only an ordinary member, but I am admin of another forum. - There will be no problem over there, if you want to rant about Western society. You are welcome and can rant as much as you like. If interested, let me know and I send you a link.

Not all of our members are from USA, but women signing up are rare and they often leave soon again.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

UpWithTheWu wrote:I'm a lurker, too, but a white male.
This is ridiculous and an example of monkey-see-monkey-do. Happier Abroad was created for the plight of Western Men, not women. This is an example of how a space can be degraded by female influence trying to seep in. As one of the prestigious p***y holders in America, there is really no reason for her to leave except for mental illness. Women aren't meant to travel far from their homelands. If she is white it would be mentally ill for her to go chasing Asian guys in faraway lands. If she is ethnic, I couldn't care less and good riddance. Contrarian's validation doesn't matter since he is not much better than a talking narcissistic monkey but hey, like attracts like.
I don't think so, as 'Contrarian Expatriate' has been travelling to many places in this world and I consider him as very experienced.

It is true that women in USA are anything but nice, but I can assure you, women in UK and Australia are not much better, even sometimes worse.

If a woman from USA or other typical pro-feminist country wants to post any comment on HappierAbroad, why not?

There are few, but those women who are honestly dissatisfied with the Western world usually will give a good reason why. Some women I met had sons who were badly cheated, others were belittled because they were looking for a long-term relationship and not into sex with multiple boyfriends, a few women were badly treated by their single mother and bullied by female class-mates when they were still children, some other women prefer an orderly life and want to be far away from all these bad boys straight out of jail and full with drugs...

There are some foreign women who prefer to be in Japan. Even white women from Europe, believe it or not. Japanese men married to a foreign woman outnumber Japanese women married to a foreign man by more than 2:1. Japan is not a good place for foreign men looking for date.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome xhatox,
Nice to see an aware female here. What username did you post under in the ladies forum?

Where in asia did you live? Would you say england is less toxic than america and more down to earth?

I think europe would be great for women going abroad. Depends on your taste though.

What do you think of movies depicting western women being happier abroad such as "eat pray love" with julia roberts?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

What do you think of movies depicting western women being happier abroad such as "eat pray love" with julia roberts?
Not to derail the thread but I wouldn't consider that book/movie exemplary of western women being happier abroad. The real lady recently filed for divorce from the man whom the book was inspired by siting reasons similar to her first husband (no more "love" and fell for another close friend). In reality she's exemplary of career western women and their never-ending unhappiness and ability to be content. These women would be miserable anywhere in the world they'd go.