I'm leaving Silicon Valley before it destroys me completely.

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I'm leaving Silicon Valley before it destroys me complet

Post by MrMan »

ineedurbanism wrote:Yeah they are very high in demand though and way more dudes who come from rich families here. It's not enough that I make 160k/yr and have a graduate degree and actually studied pickup and buy nice clothes. Since I'm not a natural alpha male and I'm not tall I'm just treated like garbage here. I'd be happy with just one woman as well it's not like I need a p***y paradise. The one girl I'm talking to frankly treats me like shit. I've never been treated this badly by women in my life prior to moving here. It's beyond denigrating.
If you don't see yourself long-term with this girl, are you going to drag it out and continue dating her? There are women who just may respect and appreciate you out there.

I've spent quite a bit of time in Indonesia, and I haven't seen a lot of this women treating men badly thing in that country. Single women in their 20's long for a man to marry them, and the influence of feminism is very slight and whole philosophy just doesn't take root.

What do you do in IT? If you work in developing websites or software, the developing economies in Asia need people with those skillsets. You could probably also develop a rather large company in some of the budding Asian economies by imitating the niches that American online companies have filled. One of the large online retailers in Indonesia Bukalapak, has an inferior website to US companies doing the same thing, IMO. If you create a start up a country and do things better, your company may be very successful. There are also niches in these economies. GOjek has grown very large, meeting the local need, first of all, to call motorcycle 'taxis' for transportation, and later for food delivery, massage brought to the door, UBER car like services, etc.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Re: I'm leaving Silicon Valley before it destroys me completely.

Post by dancilley »

I was born in Silicon Valley, in Mountain View.  I went there this year, in September.  Actually, it was Santa Clara, to be specific.

The place was super socially disconnected.  There were not many people around.  There was not much traffic at all.  It felt abandoned. 

At a Whole Foods Market, there were few customers.  The racial diversity was extremely high.  There were some black people blasting music in the parking lot. 

Inside, the self-serve hot food area did not have much, and it was not fresh.  It was abnormal for a Whole Foods to not have much of a selection of food.  There was a constrictive energy about the place, a suppressive feeling, a lack of joy.  I felt I had no freedom to express myself at all.  Where is a place, like a marketplace, where you can express yourself, laugh, and enjoy yourself, where people are happy, smiling, laughing, etc.?

I rented a room in an old house for a very low price, like $38 or something.  It was like a ghetto.  There was personal property, clothing, etc. all piled in a huge pile on the front porch and overflowing off the railing, and there was a young black male sitting there. 

I had to ask him how to unlock the sliding glass door on the side of the house in order to get in because when I tried it, it did not work.  I had received a code to my email, but the code did not work.  There was a second code which was also sent to me, that worked.  Before I figured out this, I asked an overweight older white woman who came out of the house about it.  She began to tell me the correct code, but the black male said, "Shhhh" to the woman as though I was someone who hadn't paid and was trying to obtain the code so that I could break into the house.  I hate that.  When people do that it reminds me of how David Kuvelas says, "It's like everyone's on drugs" in America.  It's crazy.  Do I look like I am someone who would break into a house?

In the room, it was tiny and there was no air conditioning.  It was excessively warm in there.  Nauseating.  The walls were insanely thin...I could hear the person on the other side breathing.  It was insane.  This was in Santa Clara.  There was an a/c thermostat in the hallway which did turn on when I set it...but the vents were located in the kitchen, but I am pretty sure it was automatically reset or something after not too long.

There was a sign in the bathroom that said something about to not flush your used tampons down the toilet.  But why would any menstruating female want to rent this place?  There was also a large mat in the bathroom that said "Wear a mask."

When I left in the morning, there was a goodlooking Asian or white male (I can't remember) walking his dog who did not look at me at all.  Then an older Native American or Asian man drove up and started knocking on the window at the back next to the driveway.  He was trying to wake up someone who was sleeping in there who he knew.  Weird.  I then talked to him, and I told him I was born in Mountain View, but he did not speak English very well and had a thick accent.  I felt like I was in a foreign country. 

Then later, I went to Santa Rosa in the North Bay.  I went to an IHOP restaurant, and miraculously, there were two girls who seemed underage who were eating across from me, one of whom was white.  But seemingly everyone else in the restaurant was brown (latino)!  Then when I ordered my food, they failed to serve me my spinach.

Then later, I went to a bar/restaurant.  I asked for a pineapple juice, but was served a pineapple alcoholic cocktail!  I decided then and there to never go to a restaurant ever again.  I am literally never sitting down in a restaurant ever again.  What is wrong with people?  Do they take anxiety-cutting medication which reduces their ability to care?  Who would want to be around such a person?  It feels super awkward to exist in close proximity to these horrible people.  These people are terrible people.  They don't care if they mess up your order.  They don't try hard to ensure the order is correct...they don't smile...they don't look at you in the eyes much...their eyes are not clear and bright...why would you want to be around such people?!  And why can't we find people in person to agree with us about this and do something about it?  Why is everyone apathetic about this?

I am sick of this and I am sick of people not agreeing with my observations, similar to Winston Wu.  I am sick of people saying that it is a fact of life, or that it is a regular occurence for restaurant orders to be wrong.  That doesn't make sense to me.  I feel I am being gaslit by these people, like they desire to be uncooperative with me just to see me frustrated.  How do people become that way?  It seems drugs are the cause.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
brownwarrior2021
Freshman Poster

Re: I'm leaving Silicon Valley before it destroys me completely.

Post by brownwarrior2021 »

Shitticon Valley, is only good for one thing, getting experience & money in the STEM field, minus that it is sexual prison for the straight male. Even more if you are minority male, who aint 6 foot tall.