HAPPIER TO BE HERE

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
acrossthepond101
Freshman Poster

HAPPIER TO BE HERE

Post by acrossthepond101 »

A great privilege to post on this forum. I am 28 years old American male, single, never had a gf. Self employed, small business owner.
I dislike American culture for all the reasons previously posted by others. Took my first trip abroad solo to Spain last year! I was really impressed by how much healthier the culture seemed over there- kids hanging out at mcdonalds well into the night on a weekday, totally carefree, wild but not obnoxious or violent. Men- masculine looking and healthy. Women- fit, pretty, thin, style of dress was better than those pajama wearing dyed blue hair gals you might run into in a walmart at midnight stateside lol. I observed how the Spanish people stay in the restaurants and bars much longer than Americans. They enjoy their meal and the socializing that comes with it. I drove two 18 year old sweedish girls home one night, no romance, they were smoking and kind of weird. But talkative. Very friendly Italian girls I talked to. I liked how feminine they were and how soft their voices were compared to loud, aggressive female voices you have to put up with here that sound like nails on a chalkboard.
Two things that put a damper on the trip- language- I just knew some spanish words and sentences- I need to work on this for next time. Also, I was self conscious being alone but this got better as the trip progressed. I am very interested in Spain again, Italy, Central and Eastern Europe. As well as South America and Mexico. Physically I like Mediterranean looking women or very light skinned latin women. Any suggestions on these places would be much appreciated, as well as just general tips for finding a very conservative traditional marriage minded woman in Europe.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: HAPPIER TO BE HERE

Post by Yohan »

Welcome and nice to hear that you enjoy traveling around. Yes, true, USA is not the center of this world and women in this otherwise large and interesting country are unfortunately not really what men expect them to be. Just continue to get on an airplane and explore other parts of the world. You will never regret it.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Welcome.

I had a great time living in Barcelona a couple of years ago. It was pretty safe considering all the people there with the "crazy" Latin gene. Well safer than Latin America anyway.

I've re-quit the West and I guess I'll be living abroad for some time now. I used to work in a cubicle. Now I teach English to fashion models :lol: .
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

xiongmao wrote:Welcome.

I had a great time living in Barcelona a couple of years ago. It was pretty safe considering all the people there with the "crazy" Latin gene. Well safer than Latin America anyway.

I've re-quit the West and I guess I'll be living abroad for some time now. I used to work in a cubicle. Now I teach English to fashion models :lol: .
As long as you stay away from those ladyboys. It's nasty to be bisexual, man. Either be exclusively gay or exclusively a heterosexual male. That's how HIV/AIDS became "mainstream" (i.e. an "anybody" disease" when it used to be a "gay" disease only). Just stating the facts.