Doctor House: How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love the West

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Doctor House: How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love the West

Post by HouseMD »

Never had a problem with women looking me in the eye

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

HouseMD wrote:
January 16th, 2018, 8:06 pm
Not talking about THAT eye...

Honesty is not exactly a high point within American popular culture. I'm not quite sure what your goal is...just to get laid, or looking for marriage material...or like many, just looking for who is NOT a slut, except with them...
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

HouseMD wrote:
I do not doubt that you can get laid easily. You are a doctor and I assumed it requires a certain amount of cognition to do so. However, looking around and thinking the cultural dynamic, especially with women in the USA, is just fine, well, that is more like denial or delusion. If that were so, it would be a perfect match with the typical American young female, so I guess you would be in hog heaven. Fast forward to some future time and if you are in a divorce court somewhere with some divorce lawyers hosing you over...well, my observations will make a lot more sense then. Don't worry, be happy!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

HouseMD wrote:
I do not doubt that you can get laid easily. You are a doctor and I assumed it requires a certain amount of cognition to do so. However, looking around and thinking the cultural dynamic, especially with women in the USA, is just fine, well, that is more like denial or delusion. If that were so, it would be a perfect match with the typical American young female, so I guess you would be in hog heaven. Fast forward to some future time and if you are in a divorce court somewhere with some divorce lawyers hosing you over...well, my observations will make a lot more sense then. Don't worry, be happy!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

HouseMD wrote:
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

OutWest wrote:
January 16th, 2018, 9:58 pm
HouseMD wrote:
Not talking about THAT eye...

Honesty is not exactly a high point within American popular culture. I'm not quite sure what your goal is...just to get laid, or looking for marriage material...or like many, just looking for who is NOT a slut, except with them...
At this point my goal is just too enjoy life. I don't want children or marriage, so basically what I want from women is just fun and companionship. I don't care of a girl is a slut as long as they're clean and interesting. It's not like I'm looking to marry them so what does their past matter to me?
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

OutWest wrote:
January 16th, 2018, 10:28 pm
HouseMD wrote:
I'm not stupid enough to get married lol
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

HouseMD wrote:
January 17th, 2018, 5:16 am
At this point my goal is just too enjoy life. I don't want children or marriage, so basically what I want from women is just fun and companionship. I don't care of a girl is a slut as long as they're clean and interesting. It's not like I'm looking to marry them so what does their past matter to me?
HouseMD wrote:
January 17th, 2018, 5:17 am
I'm not stupid enough to get married lol
Damn. House gonna be a pimp when he gets put on. Much luck and happiness with your life. Drinks on me sometime.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
howcanea
Freshman Poster

Post by howcanea »

We'll brandish his credentials and intellectual honesty as we drag you kicking and screaming into the light