Guess I'll De-lurk

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Guess I'll De-lurk

Post by fdiv »

I've read this forum off and on for like three years. They gave us some extra paid vacation time this year at work (Network/Tech support) so I decided to go to the Phils for a couple of weeks. Just bought a ticket a minute ago -- $1100 round trip on JAL, not bad. 8)

So far the plan is to check out AC, maybe Subic but I need to read some up to the minute sitrep stuff, hah. Plan is to keep it pretty basic, you know an enjoyable relaxed vacation.

Wish I could do longer. I tried applying for jobs where I work now that would let me work remote full time.....no luck there yet but there's hope for the future. Man would that be awesome. It is kind of funny because some of the businesses we contract with are based in Cebu IT park(I talk to customer reps there as part of daily business). I even tried applying for jobs in Singapore and the PI with some major US companies in my field but I think they only higher locals for that (I can understand PI but thought they'd at least contact me back about Singapore).
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)