Hello. New Guy Here.

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
sashiba_33
Freshman Poster

Hello. New Guy Here.

Post by sashiba_33 »

Good morning. I've been scoping out this site for a couple of years now. I finally decided to go ahead and join as, it seems to offer the only ray of light in this really bad story known as the American Dating scene.
I could piss and moan about not being able to get a date here in the US but, the reality is, I really do not want to get a date here.
The biggest reason is, due to a rampant, mental disease known as narcissism, that seems to have been spreading throughout or culture at an alarming rate for the past twenty years. I was particularly pleased to see this issue mentioned here on this website, as it gave me some level of assurance that I wasn't the only one who noticed this problem.
I am in my early thirties and presently residing in the great state of Oklahoma. If you are looking for a treasure trove of chicks who are shorter than you, yet weigh substantially more than you, than this is the place to be.
One of the reasons that it is nearly impossible for me to motivate myself to date in this god awful, social shit-hole, is because, I was quite fortunate to spend half of my childhood living in Europe. And thus, even though, I was not quite old enough to date, I have personally seen that the grass is indeed greener elsewhere.
I especially remember the beautifully women of Italy, Germany and the Netherlands.
One of my fondest memories is walking down to a small Mom and Pop grocery store to get some butter that my mother needed for dinner that evening. Rather than the usual store keeper, there was a beautiful little Dutch girl who was about my age watching the store. I asked her in broken Dutch where I could find the butter. And even though, she probably spoke just as good of English as I did, she was quite patient with me and helped me find what I was looking for while conversing in Dutch. I know it sounds silly, but it was a fun experience. I never went back to try and meet her again because we were leaving the country in two months.
Anyway, I look forward to getting to know the community here. I'm sorry that I presently don't have anything to offer the community. But I sincerely hope that I can learn something useful and constructive, that will allow me to better my life and become a useful contributor.
Thank you very much for having me.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hello. New Guy Here.

Post by Adama »

That type of foreign woman usually has the sweet, giggly, upbeat appeal which I adore. They are just happy to be alive. Easy to talk to. No stranger barrier.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Gabilan33
Freshman Poster

Post by Gabilan33 »

Great first post. Glad to read it. Welcome to the community!
Johndanial
Freshman Poster

Post by Johndanial »

Great first post. Welcome to the community dude. lol
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Welcome to HA. It's good to see some on topic threads for a change so well done for starting a good one.

I am from Europe but now I'm on my second tour of duty of teaching English in China.

I just met a new teacher here. He's a typical broke millennial. I have many regrets in life but one thing I did well was get a career going then bank a lot of cash. So I can highly recommend doing that. I accidentally became an IT geek and did that for 20 years. Teaching English is fun but it's not really a career.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”