My Introduction

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Light
Freshman Poster

My Introduction

Post by Light »

I'm a returning member and recently have gotten the ability to move abroad. I rejoined to get some advice on where I should move. I am a multi-citizen. My #1 Passport will be my EU passport when it arrives in the mail. My #2 passport is my American passport. I do not think anyone really cares about my life story so I'll skip any important details. I'm a MGTOW in America but hope to have at least one girlfriend abroad and marry a girl. I have a list of possible places I would like to settle that I will post in another thread and could use help narrowing it down based on where my monthly income will allow me to live comfortably.
Last edited by Light on July 26th, 2018, 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My Introduction

Post by Adama »

Welcome.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Which member were you before?
Light wrote:
May 28th, 2018, 10:57 pm
I'm a returning member and recently have gotten the ability to move abroad. I rejoined to get some advice on where I should move. I am a multi-citizen. My #1 Passport will be my EU passport when it arrives in the mail. My #2 passport is my American passport. I do not think anyone really cares about my life story so I'll skip any important details. I'm a MGTOW in America but hope to have at least one girlfriend abroad and marry a girl. I have a list of possible places I would like to settle that I will post in another thread and could use help narrowing it down based on where my monthly income will allow me to live comfortably.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

TruthSeeker wrote:
July 26th, 2018, 9:51 am
Which member were you before?
Light wrote:
May 28th, 2018, 10:57 pm
My username was TheFallenOne but it was deleted when Winston changed the forum because don't think I had any posts because I was a lurker and I was inactive. I didn't feel like posting anything when I originally joined because I was more interested in reading when I joined. Winston can confirm accounts were deleted when he changed the forum.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I am always glad to learn of a MGTOW making the move abroad. I hope you do consider family life abroad minus the marriage part however. Marriage is unnecessary government interference in your personal life. Best to keep them out!
nishitha
Freshman Poster

Post by nishitha »

Hey all I'm new to this forum
Johndanial
Freshman Poster

Post by Johndanial »

Great introduction so far. Welcome to the community. I am also a newbie here. :)