I'm honored of being on Happier Abroad and always been a big supporter for years

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
martellthacooldude
Freshman Poster

I'm honored of being on Happier Abroad and always been a big supporter for years

Post by martellthacooldude »

:D hello world and the awesome people at Happier Abroad. I am Martell Nelson aka MartellThaCool.

It's a great honor of being in this amazing group.

I've been following my friend, named Winston Wu on YouTube around 2012. He got me inspired to check out his website and it blown my mind on topics that were taboo for me and my eyes ever since open on difference between America vs the world. It's appreciated our conversation reached so deep in my time knowing, Mr. Winston Wu from; American women vs foreign women, language barriers, difference in cultural backgrounds, racism, mental health, government corruption, GMOs, environmental issues and so much.

The reason it'd took me so long to join was; my time went on other things such as looking for employment, recording song's as I'm a recording artist for 10 years and happy to start back working again.

My reasons for joining Happier Abroad is:

I always noticed since growing up from my childhood that my interactions with some foreigners was pleasant and always eye opening for me and living in so many cultures via African cultures, Arabic cultures and so forth. I knew that living in America, wasn't meant for me dealing with racism, police brutality against me for my skin color and dating scene is horrible.

I'm always interested talking to many people from around the world as I'm getting popular on social media and what I've noticed so far; foreigners seems to show me respect and I always do appreciated everything that they're doing and they're quite frankly fascinating people.

My types of women are: exotic looking women with intelligent, colorful conversations, sharing our thoughts on many things, love hearing what their native languages are, very insightful on deep topics and got nice slim, trimmed and curvy bodies.

Wrapping up for the night until next time.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Neo
Junior Poster

Re: I'm honored of being on Happier Abroad and always been a big supporter for years

Post by Neo »

Welcome.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: I'm honored of being on Happier Abroad and always been a big supporter for years

Post by Winston »

Welcome Martell. Glad you finally joined us. We need more of the guys from our FB group to come here too. But they are too lazy. lol

Oh and thanks for your new video about me. I'll post it below.

Btw it's funny that you can work out on the treadmill and make HA videos at the same time. lol. I never thought of that. It's like killing two birds with one stone. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just put up the podcast we did @martellthacooldude!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
martellthacooldude
Freshman Poster

Post by martellthacooldude »

It's exciting and glad to have this website to exist as it keeps me on my toes and always looking into many different cultures and things that ordinary people doesn't care nor acknowledge it. (except me as I look into matters like a true detective on the case like Scooby Doo)

I know full well that'd growing up: I was disabled with being social misfit, unable to understand things happening and going on around me, I hate American culture with a passion and it's social collapse awaiting to happen in a few decades, give or take. If I have the opportunity: I'll get the f*** out of this toxic wasteland and get rich then out the country immediately as I'm certainly not happy here and I grew to hate the people altogether from ignorance and xenophobia from United States of America. I can resonate better with foreigners and outsiders than my own any day. Signing off, Martell!