Redfeather here and I have been unplugged for years...

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Redfeather here and I have been unplugged for years...

Post by redfeather »

I am a retired Army Colonel. I returned form being deployed with the Army in 2010 and as usual I was put thru a divorce by my exwife. I tried for probably over 6 years to date American women, and I finally got tired of their Fubared ways, and I started dating overseas. I started dating in Ukraine, and I took a trip to Ukraine where I experienced several women that kinda acted like American women in that they were only a small amount even interested. After talking to many women from Russia and Ukraine I decided to move my search to the Philippines. I had way way more success when I moved to the Philippines than I ever had in the USA or Ukraine. I am currently in a relationship with a nice woman from Cebu, and I am flying to see her in Manila in September 2018. I would tell you to search anywhere overseas where women have not been raised under feminism and raised to hate men. I have had amazing success in the Philippines and I highly recommend starting in the Philippines. Best of success to you always. I will keep you posted on my success.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Aron
Freshman Poster

Re: Redfeather here and I have been unplugged for years...

Post by Aron »

Welcome to the site.