Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Mercury »

TruthSeeker wrote:
September 18th, 2018, 12:34 am
Mercury, why do you have a fetish for bartenders?
I don't, man. Traveller, however, appears to have the fetish for bartenders and waitresses. And from his recent posts, it looks as if he's been hitting on at least one or more bartenders/waitresses or having a crush on them or something. And I already told him before that, in most other countries, a bartender or waitress will easily take her favorite customer or customers to an amusement park. In a relationship with another man or not. But in America, that absolutely does not fly at all.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Mercury wrote:
September 18th, 2018, 1:35 pm
TruthSeeker wrote:
September 18th, 2018, 12:34 am
Mercury, why do you have a fetish for bartenders?
And I already told him before that, in most other countries, a bartender or waitress will easily take her favorite customer or customers to an amusement park. In a relationship with another man or not. But in America, that absolutely does not fly at all.
If she was inclined to visit an amusement park I think she would rather enjoy the time with her partner, family, or a close friend rather than with some dude who she see's frequently drinking in the bar she works at.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Mercury wrote:
September 18th, 2018, 12:13 am
growup wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 11:51 am
traveller wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 10:52 am
growup wrote:
July 25th, 2018, 4:55 pm
However, one of them approached me and told me some scary stuff (a neck fetish, him making up a story about her boyfriend threatening to beat him up...)
The bartender in question here has a boyfriend, and her boyfriend does not like other guys being friends with her, hugging her, or talking to her unless it is business related! And I have already warned a few other guys not to hug that bartender or have non-business related interactions with her. And as she turned out to be a gold digger, she and her boyfriend would be much happier if they just move immediately to Winnetka, Illinois.
Just because she isn't interested in you doesn't mean she is a gold digger.
She and I got to know each other quite well, actually. She's a nice girl who just doesn't want you bothering her.
Her boyfriend and I spoke after my Dad died, and he is a nice guy who didn't do a dang thing to you.
So, please stop telling lies.
Miss Growup, are you kidding me here!?

It is lethally dangerous for Mr. Traveller to be within less than 300 feet of this one bartender he is talking about, he knows he is in critical danger if he tries to interact with her, and yet you Miss Growup are sounding like you think this bartender (whoever she is) and her boyfriend both could have taken Mr. Traveller to Disney World or Busch Gardens.

Guys all over the United States get beat up, shot, stabbed, and killed all the time for hugging and even interacting with female waitresses and bartenders that have boyfriends or are engaged/married to another man.
I'm gonna pretend like you and traveller aren't the same guy for a second.
No, I don't think they would have taken him anywhere.
Nor do I think the boyfriend in question would have shot, stabbed, beaten up or killed traveller.
I think they just wanted to exist in the same space as him without being bothered.
:)
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

word
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

growup wrote:
September 18th, 2018, 4:57 pm

Just because she isn't interested in you doesn't mean she is a gold digger.
She and I got to know each other quite well, actually. She's a nice girl who just doesn't want you bothering her.
Her boyfriend and I spoke after my Dad died, and he is a nice guy who didn't do a dang thing to you.
So, please stop telling lies.
No, I don't think they would have taken him anywhere.
Nor do I think the boyfriend in question would have shot, stabbed, beaten up or killed traveller.
I think they just wanted to exist in the same space as him without being bothered.
:)
I think you need to learn to look at the situation more carefully. Clearly from Mr. Traveller's posts here, this bartender's boyfriend don't like other guys being friends with her or anything, and he knew it was time to back off and stay the heck away from her. No hugs, no saying "Hi" to her, nothing.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

I'm glad that Traveller decided to leave that poor girl alone then.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

That's another thing you don't see in EE, women and men being "friends" (the girl doing whatever she wants while the poor guy's balls are about to explode). It just doesn't happen. You know, that's really just a cuckold relationship, plain and simple.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Nailer wrote:
September 26th, 2018, 5:37 pm
That's another thing you don't see in EE, women and men being "friends"
Actually, I read that it's very common in France.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Mercury wrote:
September 28th, 2018, 2:42 pm
Nailer wrote:
That's another thing you don't see in EE, women and men being "friends"
Actually, I read that it's very common in France.
France is not EE.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Nailer wrote:
That's another thing you don't see in EE, women and men being "friends" (the girl doing whatever she wants while the poor guy's balls are about to explode). It just doesn't happen. You know, that's really just a cuckold relationship, plain and simple.
that only applies to sex starved men. A guy who can get laid at minimal semi-regularly has no issue when an individual girl wants a non-sexual friendship.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
September 28th, 2018, 11:24 pm
Nailer wrote:
that only applies to sex starved men. A guy who can get laid at minimal semi-regularly has no issue when an individual girl wants a non-sexual friendship.
That's like saying "only a girl who has no friends will have an issue being a booty call".
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Nailer wrote:
September 29th, 2018, 10:12 am
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
September 28th, 2018, 11:24 pm
Nailer wrote:
That's like saying "only a girl who has no friends will have an issue being a b***y call".
no, it isn't. It's not even close to being the same.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

I recently tried to be "friends" with an AW I went to high school with. I was happy to have someone I could relate to about that period of my life and we had some friends in common. I think she liked me and I had no romantic interest, but I wanted to be friends. What did the holy virtuous female do when I failed to try to have sex with her? She flaked on me at the last minute on plans we made two weeks in advance and confirmed multiple times. Some friend!

No, in America "being friends" with a woman means being cuckolded. That is the only circumstance that provides a stable "friendship".
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Nailer wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 9:55 am
I recently tried to be "friends" with an AW I went to high school with. I was happy to have someone I could relate to about that period of my life and we had some friends in common. I think she liked me and I had no romantic interest, but I wanted to be friends. What did the holy virtuous female do when I failed to try to have sex with her? She flaked on me at the last minute on plans we made two weeks in advance and confirmed multiple times. Some friend!

No, in America "being friends" with a woman means being cuckolded. That is the only circumstance that provides a stable "friendship".
one anecdotal story means all of america is the same?
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

User growup is a disruption to the community.
Last edited by Mercury on December 20th, 2018, 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.