Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
growup
Freshman Poster

Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by growup »

Hi, nice to see that I'm famous :)
I do know Mercury in real life, and I traced him here through his Fb profile.
Mercury, traveller, and AW Warning are the same person.
I'll refrain from using his real name here, but I will tell you that his views on all women (or maybe just the American ones?) are pretty scary.
Yes, I AM friends with some of his former bartender friends, but I've never told them not to talk to him, certainly nothing about it being a felony. If they wanted to remain friends with him, they would have. However, one of them approached me and told me some scary stuff (a neck fetish, him making up a story about her boyfriend threatening to beat him up...)
I'm friends with some of the girls that he has stalked by either following them around on his bicycle or cyber-stalking, and in one case, he made a fake profile of a girl and had a fake conversation on his own profile with himself...
none of that is illegal, but Mercury/traveller/AW warning's actions are a big red flag.
I'm just being honest. He scares me.
If you guys DO choose to ban me, it's completely up to you.
I've read a lot of interesting topics on this forum, and I would hate to go (as a foreign lady myself)
It's been real.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Report spammers here, please include profile link

Post by Zambales »

growup wrote:
July 25th, 2018, 4:55 pm

I've read a lot of interesting topics on this forum, and I would hate to go (as a foreign lady myself)
The upbeat style in which you write tells me you could be a Filipina but I could be wrong. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Zambales wrote:
July 25th, 2018, 5:36 pm
growup wrote:

The upbeat style in which you write tells me you could be a Filipina but I could be wrong. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
I'm actually Polish, but I am pretty upbeat, thanks :)
I'm 34, will be 35 soon.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

growup wrote:
July 25th, 2018, 6:20 pm
Zambales wrote:
growup wrote:

I'm 34, will be 35 soon.
When did you move to America?
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Light wrote:
July 25th, 2018, 7:34 pm
growup wrote:
July 25th, 2018, 6:20 pm
Zambales wrote:
growup wrote:

I'm 34, will be 35 soon.
When did you move to America?
1992, I was 8 going on 9.
I guess I would be considered an AW then, even though I'm still fluent in Polish (and conversational Spanish, lol)
I did marry an American guy and we're raising our kids to speak both languages, with a splash of French and Chinese thrown in for fun
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi @growup,
I'm going to split the posts above and create a new thread for you ok?

Hope you like the new title I will choose for it. If not, I can pick something else.

No I'm not gonna ban you as long as you don't break any of the rules, which are pretty basic. Just because you have different views or opinions isn't a reason to ban you. This forum honors the free speech 1st amendment of the Constitution. And as Noam Chomsky said, "Free speech means you support free speech for views you disagree with too, not just for views you agree with. Otherwise you are not for free speech." I agree with that.

You're a foreign lady? You sound American though. Were you born in the US or did you come as a child or adult from Poland?

How do you know Mercury? How do you know his two other usernames here?

Do you know him from work or are you a friend of one of the women he stalks?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
growup
Freshman Poster

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by growup »

The title is absolute perfection, thanks!
I went to high school with Mercury/traveller/AW warning.
If you pay close attention to the writing styles (especially the overuse of words like Ak-47), you will see that they're the same person.
I'm thankfully not one of the women he stalks. I happen to be too married, lol. I do know some of the women who have gotten stalked, some in real life, and some through Fb.
I'm 100% Polish, from a tiny little town called Bilgoraj.
We moved here in 1992, and so I know the language pretty well.
I am married to an American guy (we met through a complete fluke on the internet in 2005). We have two children (girls, ages 12 and 1)
Husband and I both work. We both contribute to household finances.
I do cook. I do clean. I don't mind doing things for my husband.
I just don't like to see women get a bad rep that they don't deserve (but trust me, some of them totally deserve it)
I'm a pretty open book, so if you have any questions, just ask!
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

growup wrote:
July 25th, 2018, 8:08 pm
I'm a pretty open book, so if you have any questions, just ask!
Have you ever visited Poland since you moved to America?
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

I've only been able to go back once, to see my grandparents before they died.
I'll be going as soon as I can, to scatter my Dad's ashes.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Glad you like my title. I like choosing titles that are interesting and eye catching. Not boring or generic.

So are you pro-feminist or anti-feminist?

What's your position on family values? Are you liberal or conservative?

Did you retain your Polish Catholic values or did you become Americanized? Can a foreign woman live in America and not be Americanized?

Did you see my reply to you in this thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=37489

Also, check out my video in Poland:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=36932
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

I think men and women are DIFFERENT. Men can do things women can't, and vice versa. Men are better at certain things, and vice versa.
I'm all for a woman's right to vote and I think women need to be out there voting to change things, and not bitching about them.
As far as liberal vs. conservative, I'm actually neither. I want what's best for people. I don't hate Donald Trump (although I'm not a fan of him) and I don't hate Hilary Clinton (but, I'm not a fan of hers).
I've actually never been Catholic. I'm Christian. I read my Bible and have a relationship with Christ.
I'm not a p*ssy hat wearing feminist who hates all men, if that's what you mean by Americanized.
I still speak Polish, cook Polish food and celebrate Polish holidays.
I'm raising my daughters not to become horrible people, but I'm also raising them not to be kicked around either.
I've never been a stay at home Mom. It's just not in my blood.
I left home at 15 because my Mom was heavily addicted to drugs, and I've worked hard ever since.
Right now, I do mostly homecare, which is great because it's a job I can bring my kids to.
I homeschool.
Like I said in my other post, I cook, I clean, and I don't mind being a submissive wife.
That said, I also make more money than my husband does and I always have.
I'm not your typical Polish woman, but I don't guess I'm a typical AW either.
I just am.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi again growup,
I have a few more questions for you, that I've always wanted to ask American women, but was afraid to before because these are taboo questions.

1. If men and women are equal in America, in every way, and it's gospel truth that no one is allowed to challenge, then: How come most men have to call their wife "the boss"? If the wife is "the boss" how is that equal?

2. How come women get more likes on Facebook and get a lot of free benefits and special treatment? How is that equal?

3. If men and women are equal, why don't professional sports put men and women athletes together on the same team or have them compete against each other?

4. How come comedians are required to say women are better or smarter than men, or compare them favorably against men? For example you are allowed to say women are smarter or wiser or more spiritual than men, but not vice versa. How is that equal?

5. If men and women are equal, then how come all technological inventions are done by men? Everything from cars to airplanes to radios to TV's to computers to smart phones, etc, is invented by men, never by women. Why?

6. How come women don't fix cars or build houses or build cities, etc? If men create and build and innovate everything in civilization and create civilization, then how are the genders equal?

7. Why does the new age movement demonize patriarchy but they speak of matriarchy favorably? Isn't that a double standard? How come double standards are ok as long as they favor women? How is that equal?

8. How come men will pay for sex with women, but women never need to pay for sex with men? How is that equal?

9. How come a young woman's virginity has a high price and value on it. But a man's virginity is worthless and has no price value? How is that equal? I don't get it.

10. Finally, why did you choose "growup" as your username? Is it a tongue in cheek spiteful way of telling the guys here to grow up as in "oh grow up guys!"?

Thanks and look forward to your answers.

growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

It's actually "growup" and you can friend me on Facebook if you wish to see that I'm legit (and not one of Mercury's alter egos)

And now, Winston to answer your questions.

1) My husband has never called me his "boss". I have no idea why men feel they "have" to do that. It kind of creeps me out, actually.

2) I've never gotten special treatment. As far as the facebook thing, a lot of women feel more comfortable "liking" their lady friends' facebook pictures/posts/etc than a guy's. On my facebook, most of my "likes" come from my fellow ladies.

3) I have no idea why professional sports do that honestly. I know a lot of girls who were on guys' teams in high school and been super good at it.

4) I was under the impression that comedians can say what they like, given the first amendment. Personally, I wouldn't care if a comedian called me something insulting, as long as I could do the same back (equality! lol)

5) Men and women are different. Men think of a different wavelength than women and vice versa. Men tend to be more math/science minded, hence the inventions. That's not to say that women couldn't do that, because I am sure some of them could. Our brains are wired differently.

6) I can fix a car and build a house. Given the chance, I could probably build a city lol. I can lay a floor, fix a transmission, and paint a house inside and out. I think women have been told that they "can't" or they "shouldn't" so they don't. I was told all of that stuff, not by a man, but by my Mom.

7) I'm actually not part of the new movement, so I couldn't tell you. I come from a family that had a strong patriarch AND a strong matriarch.

8) women's libidos are wired differently, and so they see no need to pay for sex with men...I hope that doesn't come off horrible. Women may not want/need sex as much.

9) I never saw my virginity as having a "prize" on it, and honestly, i don't know if a lot of other women do either. I think if a guy prizes his virginity, then he absolutely should. It probably has to do with the fact that many times, virginity is very physical (intact hymen, etc) and once it's gone, it's gone. Does that make sense?

10) my username was actually only aimed at one guy, Mercury/traveller/AW Warning. Good eye though!

I promise you that I'm not a dude/one of Mercury's alter egos.
I'm just a chick who got tired of his b.s./stalker ways on Facebook and followed a link he had posted to this place, and kind of fell down a rabbit hole reading various topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks for your responses growup. But what would most American women reply? Especially the ones that like having their husbands call them "the boss"? How would an average American woman explain that or justify it?

As to professional sports, isn't it obvious? Men and women cannot compete athletically so they cannot be mixed in the same league. Even in tennis, they will only have mixed doubles. They will never pit two men vs two women. Because women aren't as strong as men are. Isn't that obvious? Why won't anyone admit it anymore?

But how come women haven't invented anything? Even since the 1960s when they were liberated? They should have invented something at least.

It's not all about math and science. It's about creativity and thinking outside the box too.

You know how to fix a car? Seriously? You mean you can open a car hood and fix something? Like what? Why would you learn how to fix a car? Why haven't you just gotten used to taking it to an auto shop like everyone else does? Can you go under the car and change oil too? If so then you aren't like other women.

As to brothels, isn't the obvious reason that women can get sex any time they want very easily with almost any guy? So they have no need to pay for any male giggalos? lol

How do I add you on Facebook?

growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

I don't know about most American women replying, because most of them wouldn't go bust a stalker on Happier Abroad, lol.
I agree, that men are physically stronger than women.
There ARE lady inventors. Look it up!
I think women are plenty creative and can think outside the box.
I can change my oil, fix a flat, fix a transmission, pretty much anything.
My Dad ran an auto body shop, and I tagged along after my Dad for EVERYTHING. (I can also fix most household plumbing and electrical emergencies)
Brothels...hmmm. Most women actually don't want to go out and have sex with random dudes. I think if a woman wants to have sex and there is not a guy readily available, she will just have that fun on her own.
my facebook url is facebook.com/rileyandtheowl
I warn you, I'm extremely boring and tied up in husband, kids and work.