Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

the ironic thing is.....he is the one with multiple accounts and stalking and harassing. but at the same time accuses other people of it. Still no proof. Fuking nutter
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Growup, leave me and my friends and the people of Florida alone, and I won't make any more fake Facebooks of you.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Sweetie, I am so far over your sh*t.
Get some friends, maybe a job and a life.
Oh, and stay away from kids online. That makes you look like a pedophile.
Merry Christmas though.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

That other Illinois broad, Crystal Nicole, who is friends with growup on Facebook, also needs to leave me and everyone in Florida alone and keep her abnormally large nose in Chicago where it belongs if she doesn't want any fake Facebooks of her either.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

hey, since we're talking about people's appearances, we could talk about your baldness. Or your ugliness.
But we won't.
Seriously, dude, get some REAL friends, not your alternate personalities online.
And stay. the. hell. away. from. kids. online.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

LOL @ leave everyone in florida alone.

whatsup with the kids online? is he a nonce?
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
December 23rd, 2018, 3:49 pm
LOL @ leave everyone in florida alone.

whatsup with the kids online? is he a nonce?
I'm not gonna go into everything, but apparently this dummy thought it would be super cool to make a fake facebook of me and then try to contact my 12 year old daughter.
I don't have to tell you that it screams pedophile, right?
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Oh, and go through the earlier Mercury/Traveller posts and see that they've been edited. Because I didn't already get screenshots of it all lol
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

growup wrote:
December 23rd, 2018, 3:58 pm

I'm not gonna go into everything, but apparently this dummy thought it would be super cool to make a fake facebook of me and then try to contact my 12 year old daughter.
I don't have to tell you that it screams pedophile, right?
Because you started harassing and bullying me on Topix, calling me a stalker and a predator! Plus from the way you and Crystal hijacked my threads on Topix by making it look like I belong in Pelican Bay because I can't get a date or I nearly got beat up by a bartender's jealous boyfriend or according to you, it's a capital felony under Federal law for waitresses to form any kind of long term friendships with their customers, the both of you are suspected of driving my friends down here away from me which is a much bigger fuel for fake Facebooks of the two of you. Again, I knew it was you posting under, again, nopeonarope, ILgirl, jean, JSM, Not A Floridian, 4nest, MaurasSister, and then signing my real name to one of your posts. You are not going to convince me otherwise! It was you posting under nopeonarope, ILgirl, jean, Not A Floridian, 4nest, JSM, and MaurasSister on Topix. What the heck else was I supposed to do to make you stay away from me and everyone in Florida?
Last edited by traveller on December 23rd, 2018, 4:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

you can believe whatever ya want.
but there is no excuse for stalking a child you psycho.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

And by the way, growup, I want nothing to do with your kids, either. So stay out of everyone else's business!
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

"traveller", "Mercury", get some professional help, because stalking girls and kids on Facebook and IRL can really screw up a person's criminal record.
And haven't you already been in trouble for that kind of thing?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Growup

I don't think you're handling this situation very well. Clearly Mercury is mixed up and it only takes one comment for someone of his fragility to turn. Think about it. He lives locally to you and your twelve year old daughter.

You'd be best to cease contact with him altogether both online and off. Call it a truce but if he continues contacting you or your daughter then report him to the relevant authorities.

Someone once told me that over 99% of an individual's problems are self-inflicted. Food for thought!
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Thankfully, he is NOT local to me or my daughter, or he would be in jail.
He is someone I knew when I lived up north though, and yes, he is a very very emotionally disturbed individual.
Consider me gone from this thread.
Thanks for the good advice, Zambales.
Have a great day!
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Zambales wrote:
December 23rd, 2018, 11:32 pm
Growup

I don't think you're handling this situation very well. Clearly Mercury is mixed up and it only takes one comment for someone of his fragility to turn. Think about it. He lives locally to you and your twelve year old daughter.

You'd be best to cease contact with him altogether both online and off. Call it a truce but if he continues contacting you or your daughter then report him to the relevant authorities.

Someone once told me that over 99% of an individual's problems are self-inflicted. Food for thought!
It would also be best if both her and her sidekick Crystal permanently cease all contact with all citizens in the State of Florida, both online and offline, and keep their noses and all of their business in Chicagoland where they belong.