Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Winston »

Thanks for your honesty. I have a few more questions.

11. How come when you debate with or argue with an American woman, you get that sense that she feels she is entitled to win and you are obligated to let her win? Why is that? I'm sure other guys here noticed this too. And if you don't comply and let her win, she gets pissed as though you are a bad person for not letting her win. I don't think this is due to my imagination. It's an expectation and entitlement they have that they expect to win every argument. You see this in movies too, most of the time the man gives in and lets the woman win the argument. Especially on feminist sitcoms like Home Improvement with Tim Allen. So this isn't a coincidence. How is this "equal"?

12. How come someone can say publicly that women are smarter than men, but no one dares say men are smarter than women? At least not since the early 1990's. Isn't that a double standard? How is that "equality"?

13. Is it true that divorce courts in the US usually always awards the whole house to the woman who wants out of the marriage? If so what's the basis of that? And if the man made most of the payments, then what's the logic of giving it all to the woman? Why does no one contest this? Not even Donald Trump dares to question this unfairness. Why? How is it "equal" for the courts to side with women usually?

Do you want to join our FB group by the way?

You don't sound boring at all. You sound like a lady with an opinion and can hold a conversation.

Thanks for taking the time to address my questions.

What do your husband think of this forum btw? Does he agree with the theme?

Do you think if he read my list of questions, he would agree that they constitute double standards too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, do you think Mercury would be happier if he went abroad? Would he do better with foreign women? Is his problem due to a real personality defect, or is he just too nice and sensitive to fit into American culture?

You understand that not all guys who date or marry overseas are losers right? Some just don't fit into American culture or are what American females like or don't match up to the high standards of AW. Some AW have told me that they will only date the top 10 percent of men, and they are being honest. It could be that most AW believe that they only deserve the top 10 percent of men too, right?

Is Mercury's problem his looks or personality or both?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

So, my husband married a foreign woman (me!) even though I was not overseas. We met about 3 years after I got my American citizenship.
11. I love a good argument. So do most AW that I know. Husband never lets me win an argument if he is right and vice versa.
12. I think men and women are both plenty smart, in different ways. It's hard to say if all men are smarter than all women. My Dad was the smartest man I knew. My husband is damn smart too, and I don't put myself in competition with other people because there's no point. I go about my business and I do just fine.
As far as the courts go, that's a tough one. A woman COULD argue that she was used to a certain quality of life (ie: living in the house, blah blah blah) but I think that's a cop out. Husband and I agreed ages ago that if we were to divorce, I wouldn't ask for alimony/child support (my idea, btw). He did say he WOULD pay child support anyway, but we're not getting divorced so that's neither here nor there.
I think tonight, after he comes to work, Gabe (husband) and I will sit down together and look at your lists of questions.
Mercury...hmmm. That's a tough one.
I can't say anything as to his looks except that I'm not personally attracted to him. And despite what he says, it's not because he has glasses. So does Gabe.
it's purely personality and his straight up hate toward women. Also, he has problems telling the truth, which is MY biggest problem with him, other than the stalking/following around/facebook stalking/making fake facebook profiles of women.
I don't think he will do better abroad until he learns to tell the truth and learns that it's not just American women who will reject him. Any woman, anywhere will not appreciate being told she is a gold digger/bitch if she says no to a guy because she is not attracted to him.
I'm gonna take this time to say that since men have standards as to what they consider attractive, women do too.
No, men who go abroad are not losers.
One of my dear friends went to the Philippines 16 years ago, and married a lovely woman named Mercy. They are happy as can be.
I honestly don't have time for an FB group, only because I work over 60 hours a week, am trying to open a business, have two kids and a household to care for.
But this forum is a lot of fun!
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: Report spammers here, please include profile link

Post by Mercury »

growup wrote:
July 25th, 2018, 6:20 pm
Zambales wrote:
July 25th, 2018, 5:36 pm
growup wrote:
July 25th, 2018, 4:55 pm

I've read a lot of interesting topics on this forum, and I would hate to go (as a foreign lady myself)
The upbeat style in which you write tells me you could be a Filipina but I could be wrong. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
I'm actually Polish, but I am pretty upbeat, thanks :)
I'm 34, will be 35 soon.
Growup is clearly Americanized.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

growup wrote:
July 25th, 2018, 4:55 pm
Hi, nice to see that I'm famous :)
I do know Mercury in real life, and I traced him here through his Fb profile.
Mercury, traveller, and AW Warning are the same person.
I'll refrain from using his real name here, but I will tell you that his views on all women (or maybe just the American ones?) are pretty scary.
Yes, I AM friends with some of his former bartender friends, but I've never told them not to talk to him, certainly nothing about it being a felony. If they wanted to remain friends with him, they would have. However, one of them approached me and told me some scary stuff (a neck fetish, him making up a story about her boyfriend threatening to beat him up...)
I'm friends with some of the girls that he has stalked by either following them around on his bicycle or cyber-stalking, and in one case, he made a fake profile of a girl and had a fake conversation on his own profile with himself...
none of that is illegal, but Mercury/traveller/AW warning's actions are a big red flag.
I'm just being honest. He scares me.
If you guys DO choose to ban me, it's completely up to you.
I've read a lot of interesting topics on this forum, and I would hate to go (as a foreign lady myself)
It's been real.
Typical of a woman who makes it blunt that;

1, only Adolf Hitler himself would fail to get a date with a college cheerleader,

or 2, plan a lunch or dinner with a favorite waitress/bartender = 375 years to life in the Federal supermax prison and/or the death penalty. No exceptions and no questions asked. Enforced by the FBI, the United States Department of Homeland Security, the United States Marshals, and the United States Supreme Court. And if there are children involved in the get-together, it's automatic death (public execution) without trial for the person or persons whom are not a blood relative of the family involved in the get-together.

By the way Miss growup, I think you ought to learn to not be so nosey, mind your own business more, and stop pretending to be Miss FBI and Homeland Security like every man who wants a relationship or wants to get together with someone needs to be immediately guillotined.

Also, guys get beat up and even murdered all the time by boyfriends for trying to befriend their girlfriends.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Oh, Mercury.
1. I never mentioned cheerleaders.
2. The bartender in question wants nothing to do with you.

I can mind my own business just fine, but when a girl reaches out to me because of YOUR actions, I need to look out for my fellow human being. If YOU were being stalked, you could reach out to me and I would look out for you as well.

I think your statistics on crime are skewed.

Have a great and productive day!
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

growup wrote:
July 29th, 2018, 7:09 pm
Oh, Mercury.
1. I never mentioned cheerleaders.
2. The bartender in question wants nothing to do with you.

I can mind my own business just fine, but when a girl reaches out to me because of YOUR actions, I need to look out for my fellow human being. If YOU were being stalked, you could reach out to me and I would look out for you as well.

Growup, this is so weird. Maybe I missed something. How did you know that a guy that you work with is posting on Happier Abroad as Mercury and Traveller? Why do you care if he post on Happier Abroad? This comes across as Norman Bates and his Mother in Psycho.

Growup what is your Facebook profile?
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

I don't work with him. I went to high school with him.
He posted about Happier Abroad on this forum, I followed the link, and fell down the rabbit hole of his 3 profiles and his hate of women, etc.
On a completely unrelated topic, he was harassing girls and one of them reached out to me about some shady stuff he did.
my personal facebook is http://www.facebook.com/rileyandtheowl
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi growup,
I saw your FB profile. It looks nice. You look like you have a nice family. Which of those are your kids though? How many kids do you have? Is that your baby too?

Who is this girl in green:
https://scontent-tpe1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5C0AA1F3

Is she your sister, daughter, or neighbor? She looks cute. In your book, is it ok to say a girl is cute without sound like a creep? lol. You know, before 1993, it was considered normal and acceptable to flirt. It wasn't vilified until the early 1990's. So America has changed for the worse. If you were around in 1982, you'd know it was far friendlier back then. Men were not vilified for being men and flirtation was normal and natural and expected. I say 1982 because after 1983 Americans seemed to become a lot less friendly and social, and more mean and cold. Many of my friends noticed this change too around that time period. But you look like you were born in the 1980's so you wouldn't remember.

About my 13 questions above, how do you think a typical AW would respond to them? Would she admit that they constitute double standards, or would they try to defend them or try to justify them somehow? You know the mentality of typical AW right? So how would they reply?

I don't mean to sound like I'm interrogating you. It's just that I've always wanted to ask AW those above questions for a long time, because I'm curious about how they would justify them. Also I know that if you ask those questions in person to their face, they may get pissed and angry and walk away and drive home and end her friendship with you, etc. lol. Because those are taboo questions that no man in the US dare to ask women for fear that he will be hated or fired or ostracized. So even if I were in the US, it's not like I can just ask AW those questions directly, even if they are my friends, because it may cause arguments and offend them. Some AW are easily offended as you know, because Americans have big egos and it's too easy to insult others, as you know.

So what state are you from? If I may ask. You look light skinned, like a midwesterner.

Btw what do you like about this forum? It's not about women's issues. So how does it interest you? Do you just like eccentric types interesting? Or is it because we are different than typical American men and average Joes who talk about football and beer and car engines? lol

growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

The girl in the green is my 12 year old daughter Ella. The baby (Josie) is also mine.
I was born in 1983.
I don't mind being asked questions, and I don't just like women's issues. This forum caught my eye because it's NOT a typical subject matter. I think some of you guys do have strange ideas...us women aren't all bad.
I have no idea how a typical AW would respond to your questions, because to me, there's no such thing as a typical person.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

growup wrote:
July 29th, 2018, 8:49 pm
I don't work with him. I went to high school with him.
He posted about Happier Abroad on this forum, I followed the link, and fell down the rabbit hole of his 3 profiles and his hate of women, etc.
On a completely unrelated topic, he was harassing girls and one of them reached out to me about some shady stuff he did.
my personal facebook is http://www.facebook.com/rileyandtheowl
Sorry but, I'm still confused. This forum is Happier Abroad. How did you find out who this guy is? How did you connect a poster on this HA Forum to his Facebook or know this was a guy you went to high school with? How did you connect all 3 profiles with one guy? Are you a friend of his on Facebook?

I'm not surprised that that a guy that posts a lot on forum could be a weird guy. The internet is full of weirdos. Most not dangerous, just lonely and mixed up.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

We went to high school together. Were friends on Facebook.
He posted a link to Happier Abroad (one of the Mercury posts). I started reading, and fell down the rabbit hole.
Saw "traveller" agree with Mercury, then noticed the similarities in writing.
Yes, Mercury, traveller, and AW Warning are the same person.
I agree, there are odd people on the internet.
BUT...I met my husband on the internet. So it's not all bad.
The reason I busted this guy here is he HAS been stalking girls (online and in real life) and one of them ended up reaching out to me...
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

growup wrote:
July 30th, 2018, 5:00 am
We went to high school together. Were friends on Facebook.
He posted a link to Happier Abroad (one of the Mercury posts). I started reading, and fell down the rabbit hole.
Saw "traveller" agree with Mercury, then noticed the similarities in writing.
Yes, Mercury, traveller, and AW Warning are the same person.
I agree, there are odd people on the internet.
BUT...I met my husband on the internet. So it's not all bad.
The reason I busted this guy here is he HAS been stalking girls (online and in real life) and one of them ended up reaching out to me...
Can I ask you something, growup? What kind of drugs are you on?
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
aspiabc
Freshman Poster

Post by aspiabc »

Yeah, I've come across women plumbers , coders, airplane pilots, doctors, and truck drivers. They can be good at the trades, or at the higher academic levels and advanced subject teaching to be stating the obvious.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

growup wrote:
July 29th, 2018, 7:09 pm

How do you know that? How would you even know some guy in Dallas-Ft. Worth wasn't attacked by a barrage of Molotov Cocktails from a bartender's jealous boyfriend last night because he hugged her? Or suppose some guy in Brooklyn hugged a bartender Saturday night and got shot and murdered by her boyfriend? Ever thought of that?