Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
growup
Freshman Poster

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by growup »

Winston,
I'm not attracted to you because you honestly don't seem like the family man type (I read that you said having a child was a mistake, etc) and I'm not attracted to that.
I honestly don't think I owe any more of an explanation than that.
This whole argument is getting a bit silly to me.
Back to real life I go.
Have an excellent day, gentlemen.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

growup wrote:
August 21st, 2018, 11:03 am
Winston,
I'm not attracted to you because you honestly don't seem like the family man type (I read that you said having a child was a mistake, etc) and I'm not attracted to that.
Back to real life I go.
Well then you proved my point then. You aren't into me for my lifestyle and choices and actions and views. Not because I asked you "Why don't you like me?" So Darrell was wrong. Case closed. He doesn't understand people or women or human nature or psychology. I hate men who pretend to be a know it all but in reality they don't know anything. Their arrogance is unjustified.

But what about my personality? I mean my conversational personality?

I may not naturally be a family man. But I spend time with my son and give him financial support. That's better than what most fathers in the Philippines do. Right? People here praise me for that.

I didn't say that having children was a mistake. I said it COULD be a mistake if you don't realize that it will cost you your freedom and tie you down, and that is a big issue for you. In that case, it could be a mistake. So it depends. So please don't misunderstand me. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Zambales wrote:
August 21st, 2018, 8:28 am
I don't think you can properly gauge every person from their online presence although in Winston's case, banging whores on Fields Avenue and disregarding his son will give an indication to some, especially women.

The liquor aggression test is probably one of the best ways to judge in my opinion but obviously this can't be witnessed online.
You hit it right on the head there, I am surprised she even responds so much.

Winston are you aware those are signs of serious immaturity ? our world is down the crapper from people who bring children here they don't want and she has kids.
Time to Hide!
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

Winston wrote:
August 21st, 2018, 12:12 pm

Well then you proved my point then. You aren't into me for my lifestyle and choices and actions and views. Not because I asked you "Why don't you like me?" So Darrell was wrong. Case closed. He doesn't understand people or women or human nature or psychology. I hate men who pretend to be a know it all but in reality they don't know anything. Their arrogance is unjustified.
Winston, you dont read what I say properly, I think maybe you skim read everything I say because almost everything I say to you you misunderstand and I have to re-clarify everything to you multiple times and you usually still misunderstand.

I'll try again, please read carefully so you don't misunderstand again (though I wont hold my breath)

I wasn't saying that "asking why she doesnt like you" was the primary root of her not being attracted to you......I said that writing paragraphs trying to convince her that she might like you in person is only going to deepen her EXISTING lack of attraction for you.

Meaning if she ever did meet you in person she would not "change her mind" because the sheer act of spending all that time trying to convince her has already solidified her doubt before even meeting, A man with integrity and high self esteem would not give a shit about a stranger on the net saying she wasnt attracted to him....and wouldn't spend so much time and effort trying to convince her how great he is and how much other women like him. its just adding more layers and shown her another side to you that she knows she would be turned off by.

@growup

Correct me if I am wrong please.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Who could not love that face ?
Time to Hide!
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

All I'm going to say on this subject is this.
I'm not attracted to Winston, and asking me WHY I'm not attracted more than once isn't the reason I'm not attracted to him, but it sure doesn't help things.
If it makes you feel better, Winston, I'm not attracted to/don't like most of the people on this planet, because I'm a mean and unpleasant American(ish) lady.
That said, it shouldn't matter if I'm attracted to you or not.
Have a great night, gentlemen.
Surely there are better things to converse about.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
He doesn't understand people or women or human nature or psychology. I hate men who pretend to be a know it all but in reality they don't know anything. Their arrogance is unjustified.
@Darrell_johnston
I wasn't saying that "asking why she doesnt like you" was the primary root of her not being attracted to you......I said that writing paragraphs trying to convince her that she might like you in person is only going to deepen her EXISTING lack of attraction for you.
growup, Correct me if I am wrong
Growup.....
asking me WHY I'm not attracted more than once isn't the reason I'm not attracted to him, but it sure doesn't help things.

Exactly my point!.....he wasn't helping his case by trying to persuade you how great he is. :lol:
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

growup wrote:
July 25th, 2018, 4:55 pm
However, one of them approached me and told me some scary stuff (a neck fetish, him making up a story about her boyfriend threatening to beat him up...)
The bartender in question here has a boyfriend, and her boyfriend does not like other guys being friends with her, hugging her, taking pictures of/with her, or talking to her unless it is business related! And I have already warned a few other guys not to hug that bartender or have non-business related interactions with her and that her boyfriend does not like other guys getting friendly with her. And as she turned out to be a gold digger, she and her boyfriend would be much happier if they just move immediately to Winnetka, Illinois.
Last edited by traveller on August 29th, 2018, 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

traveller wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 10:52 am
growup wrote:
July 25th, 2018, 4:55 pm
However, one of them approached me and told me some scary stuff (a neck fetish, him making up a story about her boyfriend threatening to beat him up...)
The bartender in question here has a boyfriend, and her boyfriend does not like other guys being friends with her, hugging her, or talking to her unless it is business related! And I have already warned a few other guys not to hug that bartender or have non-business related interactions with her. And as she turned out to be a gold digger, she and her boyfriend would be much happier if they just move immediately to Winnetka, Illinois.
Just because she isn't interested in you doesn't mean she is a gold digger.
She and I got to know each other quite well, actually. She's a nice girl who just doesn't want you bothering her.
Her boyfriend and I spoke after my Dad died, and he is a nice guy who didn't do a dang thing to you.
So, please stop telling lies.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

growup wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 11:51 am

Just because she isn't interested in you doesn't mean she is a gold digger.
She and I got to know each other quite well, actually. She's a nice girl who just doesn't want you bothering her.
Her boyfriend and I spoke after my Dad died, and he is a nice guy who didn't do a dang thing to you.
So, please stop telling lies.
One night, I danced with a woman at Dixie Roadhouse and she let me put my arms around her waist. And she let me hold her while she ground on me. Another night I was chatting with one of the guys there about that night that I danced with that woman, and I even told them that if I danced like that with the bartender I was interested in but who now has a boyfriend, they would be picking me up with a broom.

It can be dangerous to interact with women that are with another man.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.
Stay on topic, please.
The girl in question was always nice to you, and so was her boyfriend.
You made up a huge lie and said she called the cops on you, and caused a bunch of trouble for everyone.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Happier abroad!
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Winston wrote:
growup wrote:
Winston,
Back to real life I go.

I may not naturally be a family man. But I spend time with my son and give him financial support. That's better than what most fathers in the Philippines do. Right? People here praise me for that.

I didn't say that having children was a mistake. I said it COULD be a mistake if you don't realize that it will cost you your freedom and tie you down, and that is a big issue for you. In that case, it could be a mistake. So it depends. So please don't misunderstand me. Thanks.
You do know that she is already married. And the Bible clearly says that anyone who gets divorced and marries someone else commits adultery. The Bible also says that adulterers will not inherit the Kingdom of Heaven.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Mercury wrote:
August 30th, 2018, 7:56 pm
Winston wrote:
growup wrote:
Winston,
Back to real life I go.

You do know that she is already married. And the Bible clearly says that anyone who gets divorced and marries someone else commits adultery. The Bible also says that adulterers will not inherit the Kingdom of Heaven.
Even if I divorced tomorrow, I don't see myself marrying anyone else, but especially not Winston.
Different personalities, and all of that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 11th, 2018, 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.