Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster
Posts: 261
Joined: August 8th, 2018, 7:13 am

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Darrell_Johnston » August 19th, 2018, 4:58 pm

I think it was very courageous for Winston to ask a woman why she isn't attracted to him....and its a wonderful gift for a girl to answer, you can learn so much about a womans perspective, learn about yourself and women.

Why are there not more women here Winston? This group needs more, if men struggle with women they need womens support




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27733
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Winston » August 20th, 2018, 4:13 pm

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 18th, 2018, 7:37 am
Winston wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 10:57 pm
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 11:56 am
Wow, very interesting you post this. I think its great to get a little sneaky peak into one mans life from the forum. As this group actively advocates that its societies fault that men don't get laid and its never anyones fault and self improvement wont work.....

Is this true for all men? What about this guy? could his creepy stalker behaviour perhaps be what is putting women (and men) off him?. Could there be a possibility that if he STOPPED behaving like a weirdo that maybe, just maybe.....people would take him seriously?.

Oh no of course not, I forgot.....its societies fault, has nothing to do with his actions or behaviours.....silly me
You can't rule out that the toxic society is responsible for Mercury's behavior. It's possible. Because if the collective consciousness of millions of people believe that "men are creeps" then the power of their beliefs will create many men who are creeps. Because at some level thoughts do create reality and we see what we want to see. I knew a guy once who always brought out the worst in others. Something about him did that, which would then reinforce his belief that people suck and justified his misanthropy against everyone. So he would actively bring out the worst in you, then used it against you to validate his hatred of you, and he would do this with everyone and never see his fault or role in it.

When society demonizes men, they will create the "male creeps" that they believe and manifest it.

One time a girl from Siberia I met told me that when she went to the US, she noticed that every guy was f***ed up with issues and baggage and no guy was normal or baggage free. That speaks volumes.

Think about this: How come men don't have to stalk women in many other countries like Mercury does? How come you don't see desperate dateless men in Philippines or Russia or Costa Rica for example?

Obviously a toxic society is a big factor too. Some places bring out the worst in you and make you feel like shit and stress you out too, such as California or Taiwan. And some places make me feel alive and in my element, like Russia for instance. So location matters more than you can imagine. I've experienced this firsthand so I KNOW it to be totally true.
wow, cant believing you are justifying this mans behaviour, like no person has any amount of free will or self control and no one is ever responsible for their own actions. Stooped to another low there buddy.
I am not trying to justify anything. You jump to conclusions and judge people very quickly. I'm merely saying that you don't know and cannot say whether or not if Mercury had grown up in a different environment or culture, if he would have been the same or not. You can't take him and go back in time and put him in a better culture or environment or family and see if he would have turned out differently.

All you can do is speculate. But your speculations and judgments are NOT facts or truth. They are your pure speculation only.

Science says half of our personality comes from environment/upbringing and the other half comes from genetics. So it's complicated and we can't know for sure how much each is a factor. And we cannot know how much free will we have. We probably have a lot less free will than you think.

See these videos about Sam Harris' claim that free will is an illusion and doesn't exist. They make many valid points for sure.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=17798

Also see my dissertation to you here about the danger of giving bad advice, which professional therapists are trained to avoid, and why your speculations and judgments are not facts.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=37534&p=313686#p313686
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27733
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Winston » August 20th, 2018, 4:36 pm

growup wrote:
August 19th, 2018, 12:59 am
Winston wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 11:05 pm
@growup

You never answered my other question. How do you know you're not attracted to me if you never met me? Do you go by looks only? I thought women always claim that looks aren't a big factor to them? What about personality and soul?

Can you explain this: How come so many women claim that looks don't matter, yet they only date tall attractive men? How do you explain that discrepancy? You've noticed it too right? Many people are hypocrites. You can't deny that.

How big a factor are looks to you and your female friends? Have you ever dated any guys that were ugly or fat?

Also, when women reject men because they aren't their type, why do they always tell them that it's due to their lack of confidence? Confidence isn't going to make women fall in love with you. So why do they try to shame them like that with something false?

Also, do you believe in all this alpha male crap? Do you care if a man is alpha or not? That seems to exist only in the heads of PUA guys with no experience with women, and PUA literature. I don't know any woman that wants an alpha male specifically. Or that is drawn to power and money. Only gold diggers are drawn to power and money, but that is not love. A woman isn't going to love a man with power and money if she doesn't love him already.

Thanks.
I'm not attracted to your personality.
It has nothing to do with looks (although I'm not attracted to your looks either).
We're two very different people with two extremely different sets of values. For example, I'm extremely family oriented and it doesn't seem like you see your son a lot. That would never work for me.

I've dated overweight guys before...but I don't like the word ugly. Beauty is relative. You could look at a man a girl is dating and say "ugh, he's ugly" but he can be the most wonderful man in the world and to her that may be attractive.

EVERYBODY is a hypocrite. I am. You are. We all are.

Also, in another post you said something about me being politically correct. Nope. I just don't take things to extremes. I think anyone IS CAPABLE of just about anything personality wise. (white women having good conversation, etc). I'm not going to pigeonhole someone because of their race or talk in absolutes. That's just me.

I think, that in the beginning of a relationship, one may be drawn to the looks of one person vs. the looks of another, but eventually it's the personalities and value types that bring two people together in the end. Looks wise, my husband was not "my type" at all, but we've been married for over 12 years.

I've actually NEVER heard a woman say she wasn't attracted to a guy due to his lack of confidence. Lack of drive, maybe. Lack of ambition. Complete and total lack of personality, maybe.

My female friends?
Well, they have to be physically attracted to a guy at first, yes. Standards. Men have them and so can women.

I don't waste my time thinking about alpha males, nor do I know (or care) what PUA is. I think some women may be attracted to men who they believe can provide stability (not a mansion or whatever).

As far as money and gold digging goes, I'm the absolute wrong woman to ask about that. I've been working for most of the last 20something years. I work full time plus AND bring my children to work with me (because I homeschool). I've never dated a man for what he could give me.

Have a great day!
But growup, you don't even know my personality. Some forum members who have met me say that I am different in person than online. See here for example: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=37521

Also, you can't really know someone until you meet them. Any wise person that knows something about online person will tell you that. Aren't you judging too fast?

The thing is, you probably dislike some of my views and opinions. But that doesn't make them false. I cite lots of examples and evidence to support all my claims and points. So at the very least you gotta admit that there is truth in all my points. Just because you don't like them, or they aren't politically correct, doesn't make them false. You understand what I mean? Too many Americans assume that the truth has to always be politically correct, but that's not true at all. Truth is often NOT politically correct. That's a big modern American fallacy.

Saying the truth and being honest are not dislikable traits, unless you are fake or living a lie. You agree?

As long as I am honest and I never lie, cheat or steal, there is no logical reason for you to dislike me or my personality, right?

Btw, an American woman with a big heart in Phoenix that has met me a few times and hosted me too from Couchsurfing, and knows me in person, had this to say about me when I asked her why shallow people dislike me for no reason:
Hi Wu,
You are a lovely human being.
You are all the things you say you are.
I think you are so smart and composed and
Calm that people cannot understand you.
I experience a lot of reverse racism myself.
I think you maybe look for validation or
needing more popularity ?
It’s overrated. Look for and cherish the
Few people who see deep inside you and
Can handle your intellect and love you for
Who you truly are. I know know after so many
Years there are VERY FEW true friends in this
World. Cling to them and cherish them.
Does that help?
Love Erin
So you see, I am very likable after all. People who know me in real life, including American females like yourself, will vouch for that.

I don't believe in extremes either, and I've said that clearly. But PATTERNS exist and you cannot deny them. Did you see the 9 examples I gave in that other thread about why white women tend to be the most intellectual out of all the races of women? Those 9 examples are obvious and easy to verify and check out. You can't deny them.

Yes we are all individuals, however BOTH individual difference and GROUP differences exist too. You can't deny one or the other. But the thing is, modern people like you and liberals tend to deny group differences, they only acknowledge individual differences. But that is wrong. BOTH differences exist. Don't you agree?

For example if you looked at a group of cats and a group of dogs, you'd see both individual differences within each group and group differences too. Do you understand what I mean?

By denying group differences, you are being politically correct even if you don't know it, because you are denying reality in order to be "polite and non-offensive" to others. See what I mean?

So YES, patterns and group differences exist, and there are countless examples of them. But you don't like to talk about them because they are offensive. I find that women in general do not like talking about group differences and even cultural differences. They seem blind to them. That is a pattern I noticed among women. Men easily see differences in groups, peoples and cultures, but women try to deny them or sugar coat them, or pretend to be blind to them altogether. I've seen this countless time and have had this conversation with women countless times too. More than you can imagine. Why?

Obviously the female mind and male mind are different. Men like to categorize things and put them in boxes and labels. But women like to say, "it depends on the person" as if no patterns exist. Funny how that is. But that's the pattern I see (no pun intended).

As to my son, why would I bring him up in this thread? It's not relevant to the discussion. First this thread was about Mercury and his stalking. Then I asked you a bunch of questions about gender equality, which you basically whitewashed and dodged politely. lol. But neither of those topics is related to my son. So why would I bring him up? There are other threads about my son if you want to see them. I even posted photos of him too.

But yes you are right. I am not a big family man. I can be sometimes for a while, but not everyday and not consistently. I will admit that. I am what I am. I don't pretend to be something I'm not. I am being myself. That's all.

Almost all American women tell me that their partners were not their type at first, but they grew to love him over time. lol. It's almost a cliche to say that. lol

Btw, do you have any original thoughts or ideas? Or do you just say what's popular and trendy and follow what other women say too? lol. Just wondering.

Anyway, I hope that helps you understand my position and view.

Thanks for replying to my annoying questions. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster
Posts: 261
Joined: August 8th, 2018, 7:13 am

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Darrell_Johnston » August 20th, 2018, 5:16 pm

Winston wrote:
August 20th, 2018, 4:36 pm


But growup, you don't even know my personality. Some forum members who have met me say that I am different in person than online. See here for example: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=37521

Also, you can't really know someone until you meet them. Any wise person that knows something about online person will tell you that. Aren't you judging too fast?

Winston, do you realise that by trying to a convince a woman that she will like you is the very reason why she knows she won't like you?.

It's anti-seductive and shows neediness and approval seeking which are big turn offs for most women. She doesn't need to meet you to know she wouldnt be attracted to you, you already let her know and you just didn't know it.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27733
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Winston » August 20th, 2018, 7:36 pm

@growup
One more question about gender equality.

23. How come in the Conspiracy/Truther/New Age movements and alternative media, everyone always demonizes and vilifies patriarchy as oppressive and tyrannical and unnatural? But then they praise matriarchy as good, divine, natural and what the world was meant to be. And they claim that ancient societies like the Celts, Druids, Mayans, Indians, etc that were more spiritual and in harmony with earth were all matriarchical? And they also prefer to see God as female and call her the divine Goddess or Sophia or Mother Nature/Mother Earth. Big names in the conspiracy movement such as Michael Tsarion, David Wilcock, David Icke, etc. all do this. And their female fans and female compatriots in the movement all nod and applaud it, in the name of the "divine feminine".

Yet at the SAME TIME, they also tout gender EQUALITY as a virtue and noble cause that every good person should support and is a perfect concept without flaws. WTF? Do you see the basic logical contradiction here? How can you praise matriarchy - which is rulership and authority by women - while at the same time champion gender EQUALITY at the same time?! Is it just me, or is that an obvious discrepancy? Obviously those are mutually exclusive. You can't advocate female supremacy and authority over men, while at the same time advocate complete equality! That's IMPOSSIBLE and irreconcilable! It's so weird how no one else sees this or dares to bring it up, don't you think? Doesn't that make you scratch your head?

Moreover, these folks consider themselves freethinkers with aware consciousness who can think for themselves. Yet they have a hive mind about these things and do not dare question them, because they know that both "gender equality and matriarchy" are politically correct, even in the New Age and Conspiracy movements and alternative media. And what's more, they do not dare offend their female fans and other female members in the alternative media and conspiracy movement, who are usually New Age types that worship the "divine feminine". Thus none of these freethinkers dare to question it, even if it's an obvious flaw that any intelligent person should be able to see. So isn't it ironic that freethinkers should have a hive mind about such things and be unable to question it or critique it, just because doing so would violate the law of political correctness, which holds power even over the truth movement and alternative media?

It's like everyone is chickenshit to mention the obvious due to political correctness taboos, except for me. Why is everyone so chickenshit? Why don't they have some guts? Shouldn't freethinkers be able to question things in their own movement too and not have a hive mind about it? It makes you wonder how many of these folks are true freethinkers like me, doesn't it?

Furthermore, they do not dare to even try to address the arguments and points in videos such as "The Case for Patriarchy" video I posted earlier, which makes irrefutable solid arguments why patriarchy makes more sense than equality or matriarchy. Because in their view, everyone hates patriarchy, just like everyone hates Nazis, and there is no valid defense of it whatsoever. So everyone is expected to have an automatic knee jerk reaction in vilifying patriarchy, in order to conform with everyone else, like a hive mind. Because everyone knows that patriarchy is bad and matriarchy is good, just like Christians who assume that everyone knows that the Bible is the word of God, and that it's a given fact as solid as 2+2=4 which that no one would dispute.

Isn't it crazy how everyone has a hive mind that assumes things that just isn't so? lol. It's very baffling and makes me scratch my head. How can everyone be blind to the obvious? Not just on this issue, but on many others too. People are weird and don't make sense.

Can you at least admit that this is an example of a huge double standard in society? You do admit that double standards exist everywhere right? And some like the above, are taboo to point out, so no one dares to question them, not even freethinkers. Can you admit that?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27733
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Winston » August 20th, 2018, 7:49 pm

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 20th, 2018, 5:16 pm
Winston wrote:
August 20th, 2018, 4:36 pm
But growup, you don't even know my personality. Some forum members who have met me say that I am different in person than online. See here for example: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=37521

Also, you can't really know someone until you meet them. Any wise person that knows something about online person will tell you that. Aren't you judging too fast?
Winston, do you realise that by trying to a convince a woman that she will like you is the very reason why she knows she won't like you?.

It's anti-seductive and shows neediness and approval seeking which are big turn offs for most women. She doesn't need to meet you to know she wouldnt be attracted to you, you already let her know and you just didn't know it.
Dude, you obviously have a pattern of misinterpreting and misreading others. That's one of your consistent flaws I see. You are clearly not an empath.

FYI I am not trying to convince growup to like me or trying to use "seduction". I'm merely trying to find out how she knows she won't like someone without ever meeting them? That's all. It's an honest discussion. I'm not attempting to do anything. She is married and I have not expressed any interest in her. So I have no agenda. Just want to understand her reasons.

It is not neediness, since I have no need to win her approval. Just wanted her to be aware that she doesn't know me and that it is possible she could like me, at least as a person, if she knew me in person. That's all. She never said that she disliked me because I'm needy or not confident. That has NOTHING to do with this. She just doesn't like who I am, in other words, she dislikes THE REAL ME, not my confidence or neediness, which is irrelevant here.

You are reading too much PUA literature which isn't even true and doesn't apply to real life. She said that she doesn't like my views and lifestyle and sees me and her as incompatible and very different types of people. This has nothing to do with neediness or trying to gain approval. You are reading too much PUA propaganda which you've been brainwashed with Darrell.

Also, even if I followed PUA strategy and acted like I don't care if she likes me, and neg her, and treat her like shit, and tease her, and act cocky and funny to her, and play it cool, and act like an alpha male, and act like I am desirable because tons of women like me, and prove to her that I'm a celebrity who is cool and popular, and all that PUA garbage, etc that still wouldn't change anything or make her like me or less.

So you see, the NET RESULT is the same, whether I try to convince her to like me or I don't. No difference.

Thus your argument is illogical and has no point or purpose Darrell. My confidence or neediness has nothing to do with anything here. You are reading things that aren't there.

The only way you would be right Darrell, or have a point, is if I did the opposite and that created a different result. For example, if I negged growup and downed her and tried to make her insecure to try to get my approval, or acted like I don't care, or treat her like shit, or convince her that I'm an alpha male, or prove to her that I'm popular with ladies and famous in the media, like all the PUA stuff teaches, etc etc and then VOILA! She suddenly decided she liked me and changed her mind about me! THEN YOU WOULD BE RIGHT DARRELL. But we all know that doing all that wouldn't change anything or make any difference, because I'm simply not her type and deep down we are incompatible, as she said. Thus none of that matters either way.

Thus your point is invalid. It's very simple. Comprende.

It's very obvious Darrell that you are very out of touch with reality and are not down to earth at all. No offense. But it's super obvious. Your views are warped and not in line with real people and real psychology and real emotions and feelings. That's apparent from everything you say and from the way you constantly misread and misinterpret and misunderstand others. Sorry but I got you pegged man.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27733
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Winston » August 20th, 2018, 7:54 pm

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 19th, 2018, 4:58 pm
I think it was very courageous for Winston to ask a woman why she isn't attracted to him....and its a wonderful gift for a girl to answer, you can learn so much about a womans perspective, learn about yourself and women.

Why are there not more women here Winston? This group needs more, if men struggle with women they need womens support
Because the topics here tend to interest men more obviously. Also women like forums that are politically correct, which we are not. So only a few women will be drawn here.

There were other women here too, but they stopped posting or only made a few posts before.

Some of them were open minded and had a favorable opinion of me too. :)

Btw, even if there were more women here, we all know that women don't tend to give very good advice. They usually just give cliches like "don't worry, you will find the right one someday" which we've all heard a gazillion times. Or "be yourself, the right one will come along" or "stop focusing on looks" blah blah, all of which are useless advice and don't offer any insights or useful tips.

Google "why do women give bad advice about dating women" and you will see a ton of hits. Many have noticed this.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
growup
Freshman Poster
Posts: 152
Joined: July 10th, 2018, 4:22 am

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by growup » August 20th, 2018, 11:13 pm

Winston wrote:
August 20th, 2018, 7:49 pm
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 20th, 2018, 5:16 pm
Winston wrote:
August 20th, 2018, 4:36 pm
But growup, you don't even know my personality. Some forum members who have met me say that I am different in person than online. See here for example: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=37521

Also, you can't really know someone until you meet them. Any wise person that knows something about online person will tell you that. Aren't you judging too fast?
Winston, do you realise that by trying to a convince a woman that she will like you is the very reason why she knows she won't like you?.

It's anti-seductive and shows neediness and approval seeking which are big turn offs for most women. She doesn't need to meet you to know she wouldnt be attracted to you, you already let her know and you just didn't know it.
Dude, you obviously have a pattern of misinterpreting and misreading others. That's one of your consistent flaws I see. You are clearly not an empath.

FYI I am not trying to convince growup to like me or trying to use "seduction". I'm merely trying to find out how she knows she won't like someone without ever meeting them? That's all. It's an honest discussion. I'm not attempting to do anything. She is married and I have not expressed any interest in her. So I have no agenda. Just want to understand her reasons.

It is not neediness, since I have no need to win her approval. Just wanted her to be aware that she doesn't know me and that it is possible she could like me, at least as a person, if she knew me in person. That's all. She never said that she disliked me because I'm needy or not confident. That has NOTHING to do with this. She just doesn't like who I am, in other words, she dislikes THE REAL ME, not my confidence or neediness, which is irrelevant here.

You are reading too much PUA literature which isn't even true and doesn't apply to real life. She said that she doesn't like my views and lifestyle and sees me and her as incompatible and very different types of people. This has nothing to do with neediness or trying to gain approval. You are reading too much PUA propaganda which you've been brainwashed with Darrell.

Also, even if I followed PUA strategy and acted like I don't care if she likes me, and neg her, and treat her like shit, and tease her, and act cocky and funny to her, and play it cool, and act like an alpha male, and act like I am desirable because tons of women like me, and prove to her that I'm a celebrity who is cool and popular, and all that PUA garbage, etc that still wouldn't change anything or make her like me or less.

So you see, the NET RESULT is the same, whether I try to convince her to like me or I don't. No difference.

Thus your argument is illogical and has no point or purpose Darrell. My confidence or neediness has nothing to do with anything here. You are reading things that aren't there.

The only way you would be right Darrell, or have a point, is if I did the opposite and that created a different result. For example, if I negged growup and downed her and tried to make her insecure to try to get my approval, or acted like I don't care, or treat her like shit, or convince her that I'm an alpha male, or prove to her that I'm popular with ladies and famous in the media, like all the PUA stuff teaches, etc etc and then VOILA! She suddenly decided she liked me and changed her mind about me! THEN YOU WOULD BE RIGHT DARRELL. But we all know that doing all that wouldn't change anything or make any difference, because I'm simply not her type and deep down we are incompatible, as she said. Thus none of that matters either way.

Thus your point is invalid. It's very simple. Comprende.

It's very obvious Darrell that you are very out of touch with reality and are not down to earth at all. No offense. But it's super obvious. Your views are warped and not in line with real people and real psychology and real emotions and feelings. That's apparent from everything you say and from the way you constantly misread and misinterpret and misunderstand others. Sorry but I got you pegged man.
My dear, I never said I didn't like you.
I merely said I wasn't attracted to your looks or personality.
I think you're absolutely fine as a person.
Just not someone I would be interested in to date.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27733
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Winston » August 20th, 2018, 11:22 pm

@growup
Sorry but I have one more question.

24. Why is it that in America, men are taught by the media to respect women, but women are not told to respect men? Why not the other way? Is the media saying that women don't need to respect men or that women are so perfect that they don't need to be told that?

How come the media tells husbands to listen to their wives, but they don't tell wives to listen to their husbands? (like they did in the 1950s) Isn't that a clear double standard? How does the media reconcile that with the gospel of "gender equality"? How can a one sided affair be "equal"? I don't get it.

How come in 90's sitcoms like "Home Improvement", Tim Allen loses every single argument with his wife and looks like a bumbling fool compared to her wisdom and maturity? One time she told him to get a vasectomy against his will, and even though he had a right to refuse, the episode still had her winning at the end and him giving in and surrendering to her will. That was disgusting. How can the media do that? That's a violation of male sexuality and manhood! Shouldn't everyone be outraged by that?

Ask your husband how he would feel if you forced him to get a vasectomy against his will. Wouldn't he admit that was clearly wrong and violating? If so why didn't Home Improvement acknowledge that too?

Do you feel no outrage at such blatantly unfair double standards and violation of male reproductive rights? (as in the case of that Home Improvement episode) You have a conscience right? You care about right and wrong right? How do you feel about such unjust double standards? They don't bother you at all?

Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster
Posts: 261
Joined: August 8th, 2018, 7:13 am

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Darrell_Johnston » August 21st, 2018, 4:15 am

@growup

am I right about my assessment of winston revealing his personality to you thorugh his actions?

User avatar
growup
Freshman Poster
Posts: 152
Joined: July 10th, 2018, 4:22 am

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by growup » August 21st, 2018, 4:29 am

@Winston,
I was taught to respect men, and will teach my daughters to do the same.
A relationship is nothing if there's not mutual respect.
I would never make my husband get a vasectomy against his will. I cannot speak for the millions of people in this country. I can only speak for me, and I personally don't think it's right.
I never saw that Home Improvement episode...and I don't think that's right. Nor do I think it's right for a woman to be made to have as many children as a man wants, but that's another story.


@Darrell, yes, he does reveal his personality through his actions.
We all do.
That's how I know that I would not be attracted to him as a potential mate/date.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27733
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Winston » August 21st, 2018, 11:20 am

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 21st, 2018, 4:15 am
@growup

am I right about my assessment of winston revealing his personality to you thorugh his actions?
Are you talking about my actions in everyday life? If so no one would disagree with that.

But if you are talking about my asking her why she isnt attracted to me, being a sign of weakness that turns her off or makes her like me less, than no. Its just a question and she does not hold it against me or subtract points in her mind about her opinion of me because of it. Ask her. Im sure she'd agree.

Your question was vague. Action can mean anything. She was referring to my lifestyle in general. Not the act of asking her why shes not attracted to me. You are confusing yourself again.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27733
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Winston » August 21st, 2018, 11:24 am

growup wrote:
August 21st, 2018, 4:29 am
@Winston,
I was taught to respect men, and will teach my daughters to do the same.
A relationship is nothing if there's not mutual respect.
I would never make my husband get a vasectomy against his will. I cannot speak for the millions of people in this country. I can only speak for me, and I personally don't think it's right.
I never saw that Home Improvement episode...and I don't think that's right. Nor do I think it's right for a woman to be made to have as many children as a man wants, but that's another story.


@Darrell_Johnston, yes, he does reveal his personality through his actions.
We all do.
That's how I know that I would not be attracted to him as a potential mate/date.
Thanks for being honest and admitting that episode of home improvement was wrong to preach that men should obey their wives to the point where they get a vasectomy against their will. Why doesnt the US media let you say that on TV? Lol. If only they would.

What about my actions makes me unattractive to you? Is it because im too honest and direct and unafraid of taboos? I thought women like confident men who are not afraid to be themselves? Or because im too much of a freethinker or critical thinker? How is that negative or bad?

Btw i think you misunderstood darrell. He was asking if the "action" of me asking you why you're not attracted to me, makes you less attracted to me. In other words, does the very ACT of asking you why youre not attracted to me, itself make you not attracted to me?

Obviously no right? Its just a question. You are not narrow minded or shallow and you see the whole person and big picture right? He is just spouting BS PUA literature.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster
Posts: 261
Joined: August 8th, 2018, 7:13 am

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Darrell_Johnston » August 21st, 2018, 2:00 pm

@winston
"Thus your argument is illogical and has no point or purpose Darrell. My confidence or neediness has nothing to do with anything here. You are reading things that aren't there"
See, in matters of my opinon on women....I just let the women do the arguing for me, straight from the horses mouth...
growup wrote:
August 21st, 2018, 4:29 am
@Darrell, yes, he does reveal his personality through his actions.
We all do.
That's how I know that I would not be attracted to him as a potential mate/date.
Thank you @growup for confirming that.....and how accurate was my statement about winston insistently trying to write paragraphs to convince you that you might like him in real life is a big turn off and would just solidify your stance that you are not attracted and kill any opportunity of changing your mind if you did ever meet him?.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27733
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Winston » August 21st, 2018, 3:06 pm

No stupid darrell. You are wrong. She meant my actions in general and in life. Including my views. She never said that the act of asking her why i wasnt her type, made me unattractive to her. She doesnt find that unattractive. You are hallucinating and misreading her again darrell. Asking one question doesnt make you unattractive. Its the TOTAL package of what you are and who you are. Women look at the whole package. They wont dislike me for asking one question. You know nothing about women or people or psychology darrell. You live in your own world. Growup will be glad to confirm this for you to burst your bubble.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Introduce Yourself”