Onward and Upward!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Kullervo
Freshman Poster

Onward and Upward!

Post by Kullervo »

Greetings,

I am a 26-year old amateur composer from New Zealand, mainly working in the gallant style of music. I traveled widely within Europe, the U.S. and the South Pacific as a child, and I am keen to emigrate - primarily for career advancement, but dissatisfaction with the local fauna has somewhat forced my hand.

For those of you who don't know, the women of New Zealand are among the plainest that one can find. In my generation, they have also become very entitled due a deluge of attention from thirsty sods online. Feminist dogma has also created a climate of fear and hostility between the sexes. Thus, women here take no initiative in courtship and frequently flake or ghost, which I am thoroughly sick of.

Anyway I digress. I have tried to research the culture and personality traits of countries to determine a good fit, and at the moment, I am curious about the Baltic states Estonia and Finland, as well as Japan. If you any information on women from these countries (how they are encouraged to behave, dos and donts, et cetera) please feel free to contact me. I plan to leave NZ later in the year.

Also feel free to PM me with any general questions.

Cheers, K.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Onward and Upward!

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome Kullervo. I have also heard the women of New Zealand are atrocious and are not relationship material at all. I guess the women of Australia are the same from what others have said.

Good luck in your future endeavors and happy new year.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Re: Onward and Upward!

Post by flowerthief00 »

If you are sick of flaking and ghosting, steer clear of Japan. Japanese women score even worse than Western women by that metric.