Hello, Everyone ! I want out of this Hellhole

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Rezurect
Freshman Poster

Hello, Everyone ! I want out of this Hellhole

Post by Rezurect »

Hello everyone proud to come back to this site again, after a long relationship with a Chinese girl that just ended thankfully, I was with her for 2.3 years and finally it ended. However now that I am single again here in Southern California, I am realizing the dating scene f***ing blows.Where is a well mannered person like myself supposed to meet women. It seems that every girl I talk to here whether offline or online is hard to reach or even ask out on a date. Every girl seems trapped in there own f***ing box. Even the foreign women here seems poisoned I can't even reach out to them, I feel like I am in the f***ing twilight zone episode, its a nightmare that never ends. Meanwhile, I can talk to almost any girl (online) that's in a different country effortlessly whether it be from China, Phils, Vietnam, even Central Asian chicks, mostly all parts of Asia.

I have business projects, I want to succeed in with my business partner, but as of right now, I can't even think, my mind is numb to the fact every time I wake I have to deal with the constant nagging of being alone not being able to meet women. I am in my late 20's, I have already been to Asia once in my mid 20's. My heart is telling I need to leave for a while and take a brake from expanding my business and the other side of me is saying tough it out. I do not know how much I can take of this constant of being alone absolutely nothing here for me except my business which is going great. But in terms of my social life and meeting the opposite sex, its going nowhere and I am crumbling as a person. I can't take this shit anymore. Some days its flares up worse than others and I lose all my concentration and get depressed. I do not know how any man can take this crap and be alright.

It seems like most guys accept it the way women are here, no eye contact, very unfriendly behavior, scowling looks, negative vibes etc. Most people here probably believe this is it. Now I am starting to believe Southern California may have the most fake people in all of America. Fortunate I was lucky to meet both my previous ex girlfriends from Uni. One of which was Chinese and the one before Japanese. If not for having an outlet like the University to meet this girls, I think it would be the same now. However now as I have graduated and that outlet is closed, it seems like meeting girls is literally impossible. Wherever I go its pretty much the same from women. Without having to jump through hoops by joining ESL classes, Language exchange programs etc. Its a wash. Foreign women here for me have always been easier for me to talk with and converse with. But as I said earlier, I feel like I have to meet them literally the day before they get here, if not seems like they immediately change.

Any suggestions please !