Anti-Winston Wu basher turned Winston Wu believer

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
HardCoreMaddog
Freshman Poster

Anti-Winston Wu basher turned Winston Wu believer

Post by HardCoreMaddog »

Hi, I used to be skeptic and basher on Winston and sent couple of email messages to Winston Wu with skeptical messages as well as "stinging" comments. I also bashed him a lot on Asian-man.com forum but after reading his articles and realizing that the life in America lacked quality, I started to convince myself that there were many people like Winston who might've had experience with life in America and that they were looking for much better life abroad. I never traveled to any country sadly after I immigrated to America from Korea and I longed to learn about different cultures by actually visiting and meeting people from different places. I didn't and I really feel half dead when I'm in America because people hang out with cliches and social groups and it's quite hard to adjust yourself to cliches because it isn't considered natural in America. Anyways that's just little bit about me and how I ended up in this forum.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Erasmus
Freshman Poster

Post by Erasmus »

What was the point of bashing him in the first place, if I may ask? Not that I am against freewill or judging.
HardCoreMaddog
Freshman Poster

Post by HardCoreMaddog »

Tygro wrote:What was the point of bashing him in the first place, if I may ask? Not that I am against freewill or judging.
I bashed him because I suspected him to be a sex tourist but found out it isn't like that. As a male and sexless in America, I can understand his point of view now.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You gotta understand that even if I was a sex tourist, that's not ALL I am. I have a multi-dimensional multi-faceted existence.

I think you mentioned that you bashed me cause everyone else on the Asian-man.com forum was, following the crowd so to speak.

As Mr. S' signature reads quoting Marcus Aurelius "The object of life is not to side with the majority but to escape from being in the ranks of the insane"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

If Winston is merely a "sex tourist" then the vast overwhelming majority of American men are "celibacy prisoners".
HardCoreMaddog
Freshman Poster

Post by HardCoreMaddog »

WWu777 wrote:You gotta understand that even if I was a sex tourist, that's not ALL I am. I have a multi-dimensional multi-faceted existence.

I think you mentioned that you bashed me cause everyone else on the Asian-man.com forum was, following the crowd so to speak.

As Mr. S' signature reads quoting Marcus Aurelius "The object of life is not to side with the majority but to escape from being in the ranks of the insane"
Yes I was also following the crowd like everyone bashed you so I thought you might've been the jerk and that there might've been reason why they bashed you in the first place but now I know that it was just because they were so closed minded to not know what you wanted to say. Anyways who is that picture on your avatar? ...
Erasmus
Freshman Poster

Post by Erasmus »

I find that when I discuss American women, feminism, divorce law, etc., men refuse to believe me and want to 'shoot the messenger.' Even otherwise intelligent men will resort to name calling and shaming tactics like You must have had a bad mother or that I was raped as a woman as a child. So I stopped trying to wake up other men. Plus that keeps prices low in other places in the world since it keeps the rich (relative) American foot-traffic down.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HardCoreMaddog wrote:
WWu777 wrote:You gotta understand that even if I was a sex tourist, that's not ALL I am. I have a multi-dimensional multi-faceted existence.

Yes I was also following the crowd like everyone bashed you so I thought you might've been the jerk and that there might've been reason why they bashed you in the first place but now I know that it was just because they were so closed minded to not know what you wanted to say. Anyways who is that picture on your avatar? ...
W: Angel Locsin, the top actress in the Philippines. You want to meet her? :)

So are you an Asian man with a white girl fetish? Or you like asians? Are you interested in Filipinas? What is your occupation right now?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HardCoreMaddog
Freshman Poster

Post by HardCoreMaddog »

WWu777 wrote:
HardCoreMaddog wrote:

W: Angel Locsin, the top actress in the Philippines. You want to meet her? :)

So are you an Asian man with a white girl fetish? Or you like asians? Are you interested in Filipinas? What is your occupation right now?
Of course I wish I could meet her, she looks fabulous. Some white girls are attractive in looks department but I dunno about their inner personality since I didn't hold any deep discussion with any white girls but it seems to me that they are not friendly since most of them refused to talk to me. I could talk to them when it comes to school work and such but when I wanted to talk more than that, they just turned cold shoulder. I prefer Asian girls from overseas and not those americanized asian girls. Since I'm Asian myself, it seems there is better harmony and better understanding but I'm myself never to exclude anyone, shoot if there is any intelligent open minded girls, I welcome it. I never really know about Fillipinas Phillipines alone... I would be interested though based on the pictures and articles I read, it seems like a great place to meet girls. I'm a college student majoring in Computer Engineering. To be honest it's pretty boring. LOL.