Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Another new guy

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Another new guy

Postby Hero » July 3rd, 2008, 10:41 pm

Hi all, well my story is about the same as yours, but here it is anyway: for a long time I blamed myself for my lack of success with American women. So, I worked hard for many years to improve myself to the point where I would be worthy of a decent American woman. I got myself a Ph.D., then a job at an Ivy-league school, got myself into excellent physical shape, took up lots of cool hobbies like skiing, tennis, ballroom dance... and I was still getting rejected by women who had no business being picky! I had my epiphany when I was 33 and dating an overweight, 42-year-old, divorced mother who dumped me because I didn't have a "wild side". So then I did some traveling to (among other places) Hungary, the Czech Republic, and the Philippines, and beautiful young women couldn't keep their hands off of me! Dating is like real estate- the 3 most important factors are location, location, location!
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 3rd, 2008, 9:19 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby jamesbond » July 4th, 2008, 2:58 am

Welcome Hero! Yes, dating is like real estate, it's all about location! America is NOT a good location for men when it comes to dating. Sounds like you found some better "locations" for women other than the US. Even overweight single mothers have high standards about who they should date. You know your living in the wrong country when fat, unattractive single mothers are very picky about what guys they go out with! :lol:
Last edited by jamesbond on October 16th, 2009, 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 8061
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby Erasmus » July 4th, 2008, 4:17 am

Are you the same one from DGM? If so, how do you like that I linked ya? (HT)
Erasmus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 42
Joined: September 17th, 2007, 4:55 am

American women

Postby WarmnCool » July 4th, 2008, 9:27 am

Cuz They suck! Them American women. Big fat mamas - Drama Queens, nagging bitches!! The petite ones who look "hot" or the ones who imagine they look "hot" are so pricy!!! The self proclaimed Princesses!!!
They have a humongous cold metallic wall made of black steel covering em up like a Robocops!! They are ready to shoot your brains down man!! Besides empty your pockets, rob your self esteem, and bring all that huge drama into your life that makes life unworthy of living and deteriorates your health - mental and physical.

If you're trying to be friends or are a friend already with them you can be used for various things - venting out irrational mood swings, talk crap, use you up for favors etc. If you are trying to get acquainted - you are a stalker, a womanizer, pervert. If you are in relationship with them, they will want a custom made noose around your neck, control every mili centimeter of where you can look and how you can walk and what you can say and what you can't!!! And of course you try to do all of that to please her, but then you are human not a robot. Despite her programing on you, you tend to breath on your own and God forbid, if u casually looked somewhere, and there happens to be any being with a feminine gender, you are f***ed!!!!
Then my friend, you will be nagged and nagged in every argument over and over about it. And you will be called insulting names like pervert, jerk, asshole etc. Isn't it wonderful?? In a relationship, you are required to be the ideal man, ideal husband, boyfriend etc everything. But you are supposed to overlook and be "understanding" of all her idiosyncrasies and irrationalities.
This is the standard American woman's average expectation of a man.
Do you want to be this man dude??? This is the question!!!

My girlfriend says American women are the most beautiful women in the whole world. Then she says oh look at Pamela Anderson, Marilyn Monroe etc. I ask her - and what do these 'most beautiful American women in the world" encourage and profess?
Well needless to say I didn't tell her my opinion, cuz hey.. do I want the hell to break loose on me?? Lol!!! How could I dare?!!
But I can tell you friends, I suppose, cuz you are not an American woman! Right lol..
These so called most beautiful preach Lust, immorality, bitchiness and control over men and getting their way! But this is not all. There is a lot more that they idealize. Like living off men's hard earned cash n then dumping them cuz they got tired of em!! Let's look at Pamela the cock sucker hot bitch!! She lost thousands of dollars in a casino. Quickly found a guy to pay for those thousands n pretended to fall in love with him at first site. She even married him to extract more heaps of funds on her entertainment. And after a couple of months all the Love and blushing simply evaporated into thin air. She dumped him straight!!! What a beautiful role models for our teenage girls!!!

Ok forget PamAn. About your average woman / girldfriend - they are ready to blame you for everything that you didn't even do, even though you keep saying sorry to them again and again and being overly nice begging for some nice behavior and a kind word.

There ARE beautiful American women, but ITS THEIR MINDS YOU DON'T WANNA DEAL WITH for sure!!!
And they want to established their own opinion over you and want you to agree with it hundred percent each time. They want to take total control of your life, the way you think and behave without any space for a slight mistake. A mistake that is a mistake as per their standards but just a casual normal thing in everyday life for all other normal people. While they want you to forgive and forget all their mistakes. If you casually look at someone on the street, and not rudely check out or anything, they would stamp you as a pervert and nag you to death over it during the next 10 years.

They want you to respect them every step, every moment, think of them as wonderful, beautiful, overlook their so obvious fallacies, problems, psychological dysfunctional problems, bad habits, disability to cope with normal things in life, and they want you to please them all you can beyond your power. But they will think if they wanna please you anytime in any way. If you ask them why not, they will say oh men take advantage of nice women, n they get bored of nice women... etc..
Lol!!! Sometimes they are like an impossible riddle to solve. While riddles may be interesting, what do you do with a riddle that drives you slowly to your death making you ill, disgusted, irritated etc.???

The worst thing in all of this is that if you try to correct her subtly, she can take it as a "put down"! Even if you tell her that a certain behavior is not right, then she'll take that as a Put down. And she can further tell you simply if you don't like me then what are you doing with me? Go and leave!!!
woW!! What was that song - American woman stay away from me..
We are so lucky to have you American woman!! Let's celebrate!!!
Yipee!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keep on smiling! :)
WarmnCool
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 8
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 8:14 am
Location: Asia, Europe

Re: Another new guy

Postby WarmnCool » July 4th, 2008, 9:43 am

Hero wrote:Hi all, well my story is about the same as yours, but here it is anyway: for a long time I blamed myself for my lack of success with American women. So, I worked hard for many years to improve myself to the point where I would be worthy of a decent American woman. I got myself a Ph.D., then a job at an Ivy-league school, got myself into excellent physical shape, took up lots of cool hobbies like skiing, tennis, ballroom dance... and I was still getting rejected by women who had no business being picky! I had my epiphany when I was 33 and dating an overweight, 42-year-old, divorced mother who dumped me because I didn't have a "wild side". So then I did some traveling to (among other places) Hungary, the Czech Republic, and the Philippines, and beautiful young women couldn't keep their hands off of me! Dating is like real estate- the 3 most important factors are location, location, location!


Its No wonder and anybody's guess why so many decent American men are going out to get foreign wives who are attractive, and treat them with dignity and love and make nice wives. And the American woman just sit on their fat asses and bitch about them!
Sorry about my earlier post if it sounded a bit rude to some. But unfortunately its true. I believe there must be some nice women out there too in good old U.S. of A. But can you get them>? If not, then what difference does it make anyway..
There are plenty of nice, sincere and beautiful women in Europe and Asia, who treat a man like a man and not dream of making him a bonded labor and slave to her mood swings.
Regards.
Keep on smiling! :)
WarmnCool
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 8
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 8:14 am
Location: Asia, Europe

Girls just don't want relationships & pickiness is a cov

Postby polya » July 4th, 2008, 10:34 am

Forget about changing yourself to meet her standards. For example, if she says you must get plastic surgery, must buy a house, must get a promotion. You can do all this, then she will demand something you can't change e.g. say "your too old" Then what will you do? Fake a birth certificate?
Pickiness is a cover, because girls are just happy with their dogs & family. Once she gets child support theres no need for you to stay.
If girls really wanted relationships, they would have them with average guys (just like if someone on unemployment wanted to work, they'd go to Carls Jr or KFC). OK you can find some exceptions as I know not all unemployed can work all night, but you must get my drift.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: January 9th, 2008, 8:21 am

Postby Hero » July 4th, 2008, 10:46 am

Erasmus wrote:Are you the same one from DGM? If so, how do you like that I linked ya? (HT)


Yep, it's me. But what do you mean by "linking" me?
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 3rd, 2008, 9:19 pm

Re: Girls just don't want relationships & pickiness is a

Postby WarmnCool » July 4th, 2008, 12:13 pm

polya wrote:Forget about changing yourself to meet her standards. For example, if she says you must get plastic surgery, must buy a house, must get a promotion. You can do all this, then she will demand something you can't change e.g. say "your too old" Then what will you do? Fake a birth certificate?
Pickiness is a cover, because girls are just happy with their dogs & family. Once she gets child support theres no need for you to stay.
If girls really wanted relationships, they would have them with average guys (just like if someone on unemployment wanted to work, they'd go to Carls Jr or KFC). OK you can find some exceptions as I know not all unemployed can work all night, but you must get my drift.


Da soglasen Polya!
WarmnCool
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 8
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 8:14 am
Location: Asia, Europe

Postby elm118 » September 24th, 2009, 9:06 pm

Hey, I thought your story was hilarious. a 42yr old overweight divorced mother of two dumping you for your lack of a "wild side"sounds about right. Only in America.
elm118
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 9
Joined: September 11th, 2009, 7:36 pm

Postby Jackal » October 4th, 2009, 11:36 am

elm118 wrote:Hey, I thought your story was hilarious. a 42yr old overweight divorced mother of two dumping you for your lack of a "wild side"sounds about right. Only in America.


Yeah, if he had been an abusive, heavily tattooed meth addict with a long criminal record, I'm sure she would have gotten wet in a second! Oh, America the beautiful...
Jackal
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: March 4th, 2008, 4:24 am
Location: Hungary

Postby jamesbond » November 4th, 2009, 5:54 am

Jackal wrote:
elm118 wrote:Hey, I thought your story was hilarious. a 42yr old overweight divorced mother of two dumping you for your lack of a "wild side"sounds about right. Only in America.


Yeah, if he had been an abusive, heavily tattooed meth addict with a long criminal record, I'm sure she would have gotten wet in a second! Oh, America the beautiful...


American women LOVE the bad boy! The infatuation with "bad boys" that American women have is bizzare. Once these women hit their mid 30's and their biological clock is clicking, then the bad boy doesn't look so good. Then she wants to settle down with a "nice guy" and get married. If the nice guys are smart, they will avoid American women like the plague! LOL :D
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 8061
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA


Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest