Just a hispanic guy from LA

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
miles_ahead
Freshman Poster

Just a hispanic guy from LA

Post by miles_ahead »

Hey guy's how's it going, i've been following Winston's stuff on the internet for about 3 years now. Hey winston how's it going Bro! :D and now we have this forum to vent our frustrations and to make new friends.
Yea though im not asian i can still relate to all the stuff that Winston has gone through in his life, which is very similar to mine. Dating in Los Angeles for me has been an up-hill battle. I've tried the online thing but it just doesn't work, most of the profiles are fake and most of the women who are real have a giant list of demands and qualities that a guy MUST have in order to consider dating you this applies to all the decent to average looking women as well, oh yes and all of them want a guy who is 5’-10� or taller and this a problem for me because im only 5'-4" tall. So whats left? ah yes the clubs...well when i've gone out to clubs most of the attractive women just want to dance with themselves and just flaunt and tease all the guys there, but i almost always rather be turned down by a hot chick than some average chick. I'll land a few dates here and there, but most of the women are not of the quality im looking for. Yes i've spent some money on the David deangelo Stuff as well and while its real good stuff to learn, it works very well if your tall, good looking, Athletic marine Macho boy kinda guy and if you're an average looking guy it takes alot more work and you may just attract the undesired women at best. Beautiful women are everywhere including here in the States its just their mentality that has really turned me off. Oh yes hispanic women as well, so for all you guys who think that hispanic women in America are better than their American Anglo counterparts, their pretty much the same, they've been Americanized, if you can pick latin women that have been raised in Latin America most of their lives and not the other way around, you'll do much better then. im A decent looking guy in Latin American standards http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfmfus ... d=23617371 but in LA CA standars im at the bottom of the food chain, because the most desired men are tall Caucasian men. So im looking at some options abroad but don't know where to start looking maybe you guys can help me out here.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome aboard! You will find lively and stimulating conversation here (my avatar should be stimulating enough!). I understand what your saying about living in LA. I have heard that's it's one of the most difficult places to meet women in the United States! The women in southern California are as phoney as a three dollar bill! They all are looking for Brad Pitt type of guys and they do not want to settle for less! I read a survey recently that said LA is considered the most unfriendly city in America! Good luck meeting women there, maybe it's time to move to a more friendly state or country. :D
khiluen
Freshman Poster

the beautiful ppl

Post by khiluen »

Yea definitely agree. Los Angeles is by far the most superficial unfriendly image conscious place on earth. Everybody there is ridiculously good looking-- in large part because that is the focus of the culture and plastic surgery is rampant. You don't really understand how strange it is until you've left and gotten your frame of reference back again. Each location has its own "cultural" emphasis. NY-- ambition. LA--looks. Silicon Valley-technology. And you can often get lost in each of them if you don't have an outside frame of reference about what is actually normal. The girls in LA may not necessarily be "naturally' more beauitful-- I think they just try harder than the average person because that is the culture.

Unfortunately in a place like LA (an overblown highschool basically). If you are n't attractive. You can't cut it.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

When I was in LA, and really most any part of California, it really did seam like I was invisible to women. And when I was on the East Coast, I had lots of women noticing me. I saw a chart somewhere that showed gender ratio, and California is the worst place there is in America to be male. . .
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jtest28 wrote:When I was in LA, and really most any part of California, it really did seam like I was invisible to women. And when I was on the East Coast, I had lots of women noticing me. I saw a chart somewhere that showed gender ratio, and California is the worst place there is in America to be male. . .
W: What part of the east coast did you find women noticing you more in? New York?

In my research, I find southern women to be the friendliest, such as those from Texas or Louisiana or even Kentucky and Tennessee.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
miles_ahead
Freshman Poster

Post by miles_ahead »

Hey thanks for the warm welcome guys! all you guys pretty much know whats up in LA, yea if you dont have the look you can't really get attractive women (most of the time) now i know there's exeptions so once in a while man bites dog as well. But for me its particularly difficult to get the nice looking babes because there's so much for women to choose from so why would they settle for an "average guy short guy". All women in LA have the "don't bother me" look on their face when you try to approach them or when they're walking on the street they're always on a cell phone so you wont try to approach them (at least that's what it seems like to me) so how the hell are you supposed to "meet women" if they are just un approachable. I remember one time when i visited a small town in the outskirts os sequia National park i went in to a small pizza joint and they had really cute white girls working there and one of them was flirting with me alot and the others were always giving me looks. That was prob the only time when hot white girls have given me that much attention, (country girls are cool) so yea I think this place really sucks for the average joe, im sure i would do alot better some place else.I think some guy in this forum said that LA is the city that once you're in you could never get out of, and i think he's prob correct. Im looking for a way out of here and this is one of the reasons I have joined this community there's alot of knowledgable dudes here and i'd like to share stories and get advice from the guys that have been there and done that.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

WWu777 wrote:
jtest28 wrote:When I was in LA, and really most any part of California, it really did seam like I was invisible to women. And when I was on the East Coast, I had lots of women noticing me. I saw a chart somewhere that showed gender ratio, and California is the worst place there is in America to be male. . .
W: What part of the east coast did you find women noticing you more in? New York?

In my research, I find southern women to be the friendliest, such as those from Texas or Louisiana or even Kentucky and Tennessee.
Especially New York state. But even other states on the East coast as well. And now I live in Arkansas and have lived extensively in Texas and some on Tennessee. Arkansas women are very easy for me to get with but they are bad relationship material, in that they cheat alot. Tennessee women are very horny and when I was there I had women rubbing their tits against my back SEVERAL times every day at the checkout line. But they have a chip on their shoulder and also are bad relationship material, and in fact, I never could get a date when I was living there. Go figure.
cutehumor
Freshman Poster

Post by cutehumor »

TN women are cock teases. I had one tell me, she was going to give me a bad case of blue balls. I had one grab my package while I was driving my truck, just to get a reaction out of me. ah, the good ole days
Oh I forgot, I had tits on my back and chicks asses on my cock in elevators.