I'm William Two Feather - Healer, Medicine Man, Ultimate Fighter

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'm in Santa Fe, NM now. This is where I first met William Two Feather. I wonder if he's still here. If he is, should I try to meet up with him? He might try to beat me up for that blog that damaged his reputation. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Yes, you should try to meet him and smokem peace pipe.
wasntme
Freshman Poster

Re: I'm William Two Feather, Native American Healer

Post by wasntme »

Here is the latest on fake indian Six Toes.

http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2017/ ... an-vs.html
Winston
Site Admin

Re: I'm William Two Feather, Native American Healer

Post by Winston »

wasntme wrote:
November 22nd, 2017, 5:42 pm
Here is the latest on fake indian Six Toes.

Wow that's interesting and unusual. So basically a former black ops super soldier attacked William Two Feather and then WTF shot him in the leg, and now WTF is being sued by him and was arrested by the cops, and now WTF is trying to raise money for a legal defense team and wants $50,000?

Geez. That's a lot of money. If he shot him in self defense then he should just tell that to the police or judge and they will do what's right. No need to raise 50k unless he wants that money to live off of. Makes no sense. And why would some super soldier attack him? WTF told us that he won an ultimate fighting championship in Las Vegas before, so he should have used his self defense skills instead of a gun right? What an odd story. I wonder what the super soldier's side of the story is. There are three sides to every story - both sides and the truth. lol

Btw how does WTF know Benjamin Fulford? Apparently, Benjamin Fulford is sticking up for WTF and vouches for his character. But I'm not sure Fulford is a credible source though. He has said a lot of kooky stuff, like when he predicted some Chinese mafia groups would take out the Illuminati, which never happened, etc. lol

Anyway, here is Fulford's endorsement of WTF and his character.

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benj ... house.html

Here is a video that Fulford did with Two Feather.

Here is a video of Two Feather giving his testimony of what happened. I wonder what the super soldier's side of the story is.

Here is Two Feather's legal defense fund.

https://www.generosity.com/emergencies- ... x/16816266

Wow what an unusual case.

The attacker sucker punched TF to the ground. While TF was attempting to get away to his car, the attacker proceeded to beat him severely. At 60+ years this was not easy to take. While half way in the car the attacker repeatedly slammed the car door into TF’s rib-cage, displacing and breaking 4 ribs, and dragged him form the vehicle. In concern for his life and due to the viciousness of the attack, TF reached behind the seat and got his registered handgun and shot the assailant in the leg {non-lethal shot} at point blank range. ~ William Two Feather
This is a very strange case and find it interesting that these two men, William Two Feather and Duncan O’Finioan will be going to court especially with the background information that at least Duncan has attached to his personal legacy. Is it possible that the courts will entertain Duncan as a former mind controlled assassin? Will such personal testimony be allowed to be entered into a court of law? Why would Duncan O’Finioan want to pursue charges against William Two Feather with his self involvement with black ops programs and his claims that he has previously killed high ranking individuals? Is this a cry for help or an attempt at disclosure?

Again this is some crazy shiznit and would like to see how this plays out in the court of Admiralty Law.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne