I'm William Two Feather - Healer, Medicine Man, Ultimate Fighter

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Some people have posted more vile accusations about William Two Feather on my blog.

http://intellectualexpat.blogspot.com/2 ... ative.html

What do you think? Could they be true? Can a person be a spiritual healer and a manipulative user living for lust at the same time?

Here are some pics of Two Feather from his site for you to get some vibes from.

http://www.2feather.com/gallery.html

ImageImageImage

I'd have to say based on the variety of comments here, that the most logical conclusion about WTF is that he is a mixture of traits that we see as polar opposites. He is a healer with a good heart who possesses some healing energy (like we all do if we learn to tap it), as well as some intellectual depth, but at the same time he can be a manipulator who lives for lust too.

We've all been programmed by Hollywood to think that a person can only be "all good" or "all evil" but in reality that's not the case. People often have mixtures of good and evil in them. They can coexist in the same person. As the Taoists say, they are "two sides of the same coin", part of a duality that cannot exist without each other.

To be honest, when I met him and had a few beers in his hotel room, he struck me as friendly, a good talker, a man with many interesting stories and things to share, and a person of intellectual depth too even. However, I kept sensing a sort of "dark energy" about him, as if something was draining my aura, like some sort of energy vampire. It was really weird. I also sensed that he had some power in him whereby he could manipulate people or even hypnotize them easily. He acted as though he was used to getting his way with people. There also seemed to be a depraved side to him as well, as though there were many skeletons in his closet that you could feel in his aura. (which turned out to be true based on the comments about him in my blog and on new age fraud forum).

Have any of you met people like that?

Anyhow, Two Feather is angry now and demanding that I remove the whole blog entry as well as this thread. I left a note on the blog saying that negative comments can't be posted anonymously, but the posters posted anonymously anyway. You see, if I disallow anonymous posts on that blog, it'd go for every blog page on there, not just that one. That would mean less comments, as most prefer to post anonymously.

What do you think I should do?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

You like the pictures. Ok, we get it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this vicious comment about William Two Feather someone posted anonymously in my blog. Dang.

I grew up with this "character" and i mean that in every sense of the word!He is no more a "shamman" than i am "the queen of englan". he is just good at his game.someone mentioned that he preys on low self esteem women,that is an
understatement.William has been a showman since he was just a little kid,yes he was a martial art student and became very god at it. He is and has always been a very calculatin,sociopathic, a thief and a con all of his life.I might add very good at it.Karma takes care of all of us.good or bad...I will pray every day that he gets his everyday of his life.I don't wish him anything but what he deserves.someone said he caries a big wound in his heart,Not! he should carry a big shame in his heart with all of the pain he has caused others in their lives.shame for the pain he has caused to all of his unwanted children,that he has disregarded and abused and stole from.
I feel bad for all those fools that are so starved for spirutiality , that are being led around by some well educated (on the subject) east L.A. hood boy!..what! a thug amongs the Natives!
Now, knowing that people have a tendency to believe the worst, what do you think?

I'll tell you one disturbing thing though. Even though I defended him with some logical arguments on the new age fraud forum and told WTF about it, he wouldn't even thank me at least. Instead, he just demanded that I remove the posts about him and forget that I ever met him. Is that any way to treat someone who defended you and stuck up for you? Really odd. If someone stuck up for me, I'd appreciate it and thank them. Why doesn't he do the same? Not a good sign.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Winston wrote:Check out this vicious comment about William Two Feather someone posted anonymously in my blog. Dang.

I'll tell you one disturbing thing though. Even though I defended him with some logical arguments on the new age fraud forum and told WTF about it, he wouldn't even thank me at least. Instead, he just demanded that I remove the posts about him and forget that I ever met him. Is that any way to treat someone who defended you and stuck up for you? Really odd. If someone stuck up for me, I'd appreciate it and thank them. Why doesn't he do the same? Not a good sign.
A "friend" who promises to vindicate him by being fair and exposing the truth must be his worst nightmare.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I saw a real interesting movie on cable TV that kind of relates to this theme. The movie was called “Grey Owl�. It was the true story of Archibald Belaney, a British native who learned the Indian life from the Ojjibwa Indians in Canada. He started writing articles on the wilderness for nature magazines and eventually wrote a book about the wilderness. He ended up becoming the world’s most famous Indian in the 1930s. The only thing is that he wasn’t Indian. He was actually English, and nobody knew until he died.

If you can find the movie, it is well done and really worth watching.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_Owl
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Grey Owl - actually the Englishman, Archibald Belaney

globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

"William Two Feather - Controversial Native American Showman"

Instantly my bullshit detector is pegged in the red.

Con artist, grifter, bullshit, liar vibe. Why is this guy still here?

Entertainment value?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There's something I don't get about William Two Feather. If he is innocent of all the charges, then why doesn't he come on the sites that are attacking him and defend himself? It's not like there are thousands of sites attacking him. When you google his name, only two sites come up, my blog and the new age fraud forum, that are critical of him. It would not take more than an hour for him to come and defend himself or clear up any misunderstandings if the charges against him are false.

I understand that no one can defend themselves forever on every site, and that no celebrity has the time to respond to online rumors, but innocent people usually at least try once to clear up false statements about them online, or at least give their side of the story. On the other hand, those who are guilty and have no defense are usually the ones who avoid it altogether and have no comment.

So isn't that a bad sign that WTF has no comment or defense? If someone were lying about me, I sure would not be silent about it.

It does not take much time to at least put up ONE site defending yourself and giving your side of the story, so that people can see it and refer to it at least.

Why doesn't he do that, instead of threatening me to take down my blog? Even without my blog, the new age fraud forum thread already does the same damage, so my blog page about him doesn't make much of a difference. He ought to at least give his side of the story somewhere, if he even has a defense, don't you think?

graphael66rolls
Freshman Poster

Post by graphael66rolls »

:shock:

I am seriously intrigued by this man. I have no idea why but I am.

I would love to know if you accept students? More like an apprentice.

I have been seeking a spiritual teacher to teach me the old medicine ways.

I want somone with virtue and who knows moderation; as well as extremes

and appropriate uses of chaos.

I like the fact that your young and seem intune with the younger generation as well.

if you would consider taking me on, here's my email address

graphael5555@yahoo.com ( A young fool)
see me in the 66 rolls of graphael
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

graphael66rolls wrote: :shock:

I am seriously intrigued by this man. I have no idea why but I am.

I would love to know if you accept students? More like an apprentice.

I have been seeking a spiritual teacher to teach me the old medicine ways.

I want somone with virtue and who knows moderation; as well as extremes

and appropriate uses of chaos.

I like the fact that your young and seem intune with the younger generation as well.

if you would consider taking me on, here's my email address

graphael5555@yahoo.com ( A young fool)
WTF doesn't read or participate in this thread. If you want to contact him to take part in his teaching programs, contact him at his website linked in the first post of this thread.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dang, check out the comments in my blog post about William Two Feather from March 2011 onward. They are really crossing the line now. I wonder if I should leave these comments there or remove them. You won't believe what he is being accused of now by his own cousins, allegedly. It's horrifying! Dang!

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Winston wrote:Dang, check out the comments in my blog post about William Two Feather from March 2011 onward. They are really crossing the line now. I wonder if I should leave these comments there or remove them. You won't believe what he is being accused of now by his own cousins, allegedly. It's horrifying! Dang!

If what they are saying is true, it sounds like he could be a psychopath. Since you met him, you may want to reflect on your experiences to see how you were taken and if you can recall any warning signs.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrPeabody wrote:
Winston wrote:Dang, check out the comments in my blog post about William Two Feather from March 2011 onward. They are really crossing the line now. I wonder if I should leave these comments there or remove them. You won't believe what he is being accused of now by his own cousins, allegedly. It's horrifying! Dang!

If what they are saying is true, it sounds like he could be a psychopath. Since you met him, you may want to reflect on your experiences to see how you were taken and if you can recall any warning signs.
Well I did mention earlier in this thread, that when I met him, I felt a strong black energy emanating from him that was felt sort of dominating. It was like he was used to having power over others, and I sensed that in his aura. But he had a lot of interesting stories to share.

He said he had been to the Philippines and banged several hundred women too.

He also gave me the typical guy macho talk, which I've never resonated with and do not know how to respond to. For some reason, when guys give me that man to man macho talk, it makes me feel depressed. I don't know why. Maybe because I can't play along with it, and so it makes me feel unmanly? Or maybe it connotates that being nice is valueless to macho guys, and so I feel devalued and invalidated?

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:

Well I did mention earlier in this thread, that when I met him, I felt a strong black energy emanating from him that was felt sort of dominating. It was like he was used to having power over others, and I sensed that in his aura. But he had a lot of interesting stories to share.

He said he had been to the Philippines and banged several hundred women too.

He also gave me the typical guy macho talk, which I've never resonated with and do not know how to respond to. For some reason, when guys give me that man to man macho talk, it makes me feel depressed. I don't know why. Maybe because I can't play along with it, and so it makes me feel unmanly? Or maybe it connotates that being nice is valueless to macho guys, and so I feel devalued and invalidated?
Why don't you practice playing along on the macho act with your Viet American buddy? You guys could pass for brothers even though your personalities are so different so the two of you could have some fun making jokes about each other to the girls to liven up the atmosphere.

And you did respond to his mate - by debating him about racism and whether or not you are an intellectual plus handing him your 3 point comparison and a list of complementary quotes about yourself from others. Listening to you guys debate was almost as entertaining as watching you maul the bar waitresses while saying, "you are so maganda".
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey check this out. William Two Feather just did an interview in some foreign country. I can't tell what the language is, but I recognize some Slavic Russian words in it. What language is it?

Here is a news report in some foreign country about his healing work, where he explains what he does. lol. I'll bet he loved the part where he smelled the neck of that hot blonde. lol

Here is a 14 minute interview with him in Europe about his life and mission as a healer and spiritual teacher. In it, he claims to have been in the Marine Corps Special Forces, holds a 4th degree black belt in Kung Fu (lol as far as I know, there are no "ranking belts" in Kung Fu lol), is the current title holder of the US knife fighting championship, has been in 200 street fights and bar brawls, was a star athlete in high school, and was an academic scholar. lol Wow, that's a lot of amazing accomplishments. lol I wonder if the interviewer really believed all that? lol Is there really an official tournament in the USA where the contestants fight with knives? lol WTF?! That's highly improbable, unless he's referring to some underground tournament. How would one win such a tournament? By stabbing his opponent to death? lol Wouldn't they need paramedics on hand to bring whoever loses each round to the ER? lol How would such a thing be legal in the USA, the land of lawsuits? lol In the last few seconds of the interview, he gave a message to all his bashers in my blog comments.

Check out the response to it in the comments section of my blog page about him. Now there are over 50 comments about him, most of which are vehement attacks with disturbing allegations. Dang.

Last edited by Winston on February 6th, 2012, 3:19 am, edited 2 times in total.