I'm William Two Feather - Healer, Medicine Man, Ultimate Fighter

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
twofeather
Freshman Poster

I'm William Two Feather - Healer, Medicine Man, Ultimate Fighter

Post by twofeather »

Some guy was going to Russia
I just wanted to say
Do yourself a big favor and learn a little Spanish and go to the Caribbean Dominican Republic [punta canna] you’ll have way more fun there & less danager

I am new here and seek companionship and fun

Have a look at my web sites if you like
http://www.2feather.com
&
http://www.nasprod.com

My life’s work had accumulated in a series of [27] Books Called
"The Book of Spirit" 5 are almost ready for the public in english.
Soon to be published.
They are at the printers and should be done in a month or two probably by December 08
Then its plan for a world book tour and see how the publishing will go? established publisher, books on demand, self publish????

They will go into 12 languages so if anyone out there wants to learn about Native American Faith Healing of Spirituality this will be a way of gathering 10 years of training and another 15 or so of Professional practice in the field, in a relatively short peroid of time!

So Many Blessing to all who come here
Yours William Two Feather
William Two Feather
Bachelor
Traveler
Seeks fun and adventure
See my web sites

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome William Two Feather! It's great to see you here. Like me, you are very unique.

For the rest of you out there, I met Two Feather in a New Mexico hostel a few years ago and had a long talk and beer with him there.

He's quite an unusual blend - He says he's a healer and medicine man (as indicated on his website) but at the same time he fights in ultimate fighting tournaments too. (though that's not mentioned on his site) What a combination!

Unlike most Native Americans today, he actually looks like the way American Indians are portrayed in Hollywood and in the history books about the Old West. You can see this on his websites above.

Maybe you can tell more about your background, as well as your overseas experience? And what are you doing now?

BTW, you told me once to go to Boracay beach, but that's a place you go to with your girlfriend or a date, not to meet women since most of the girls there go with someone. Right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
twofeather
Freshman Poster

Two Feather Faith Healer Houston TX

Post by twofeather »

Hey nice to see a reply

Yes it was cool to meet ~ both being world travelers.
The ultimate fight stuff was a one time thing hosted in: Las Vegas NV. When I took the worlds title of Knife fighting Champion of the USA that was a 3 day full contact, no rules, no gloves or safety kick pads [bare fist & feet] . It was a tough fight and all comers [fr Ny to Fl to S/W] were welcomed. Soldier of Fortune sponsored the event. My mother had recently died of breast cancer not far from that and this was a way to get that off my chest, vent. I have since not done any more of that kind of stuff. Yes I am a faith Healer and practiced throughout the United States and then went over seas for several more years frequenting the same countries.

Faith Healing was a good time and lots of people were fixed but now it’s been long enough in the trenches hands on ~ mano Y mano. Now it’s time for me ~ & ~ semi retirement and to get that 401 and pension coming in. So a conscious change in life direction was made a few years back and now that’s evolved to becoming an author. Since I am used to things on a rather larger scale the books will go into 12 languages. They are almost done at the printers perhaps a month or two at the longest. Then they will go to spiritually orientated volunteer translators for 12 languages and the translators still need to step up as prayers have begun for that stage of the books development. The title of the series [27 slated books] is “The Book of Spirit.� Vol...

So pls have a look at my latest video at
http://en.netlog.com/TwoFeather
And please put a review = That would be appreciated!
William Two Feather
Bachelor
Traveler
Seeks fun and adventure
See my web sites
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi again Two Feather,

So how did you get so many books published? Did you get an agent and find a publishing company? Or did you self publish? Did it require any investment?

What are your books about?

I will send your links and the link to this intro thread to my email list soon, to let them know the kind of interesting people I meet :)

Have you been back to New Mexico again? People were right when they told me that Arizona was far more colorful and interesting.

It's too bad I didn't go down to Los Alamos lab when I was in NM.

People like us are rare, who are interested in traveling, spirituality, and beautiful women all at the same time. Most people interested in those things are only interested in one of them, not all of them. lol

Plus you are a healer and tournament fighter too, a combination I've never heard of.

About the ultimate fighting tournament in Vegas, how could it have no rules and be no holds barred? I heard that would be illegal. Even the world ultimate fighting championships have to impose rules, or else people would get fatally wounded, lose body parts, and the tournament would be sued, especially if it's held in the US.

How do you heal? With auras? With herbs? With positive pep talk? Or what?

You know, since you look the part, why don't you become an American Indian in Hollywood Western movies? Few Indians nowadays look the part due to their obesity.

These images of you below, from your website, make you look the part really well.

ImageImageImage
Last edited by Winston on July 4th, 2011, 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

William, by the way, I love the intro graphic on your site. It looks very spiritual and mystical.

By the way, I see you sell your music CD's too.

http://www.2feather.com/music.html

Whoever designed your site did a really good job.

I notice that there are columns on both sides of your site for advertising space. Why don't you put Google Adsense ads on your page? Or use Google Adwords to advertise your products? I think you have a niche.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

William, I saw your video here:

http://en.netlog.com/go/explore/videos/videoid=1938332

Very interesting, though I'm not quite sure what you are trying to convey in that video. Is it to try to make yourself look mystical?

That scene where you played the flute while the ducks and geese walked to the pond was funny.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,

Guess what?

My Native American friend who introduced himself above (the healer, medicine man, actor, musician and championship fighter) wants me to take down my blog page about him here:

http://intellectualexpat.blogspot.com/2 ... ative.html

because a lot of angry women posted negative comments about him there. Some say that he fathered five children with five different women and doesn't support them. Others say he owes them money. And others defend him as a great healer, while some are neutral and say that he is a good healer but not a saint. Some even say that he's a shapeshifter!

Talk about skeletons in the closet!

I knew when I met him that he had skeletons in the closet. It was in his vibe. A man carries a vibe that reflects the deeds that he's done, and I can pick up on it easily.

Anyway, should I remove the page about him? The comments are very interesting and colorful, and I enjoy reading them. But Two Feather is supposed to be my friend. However, as a person who chose to be an online public personality, shouldn't he learn to take the heat and criticism that comes with the territory (especially if you're a womanizer) as I've learned to?

He and one of his Native American elders are insisting that the page be taken down, since they damage his public image as a spiritual Native American healer and medicine man.

Check out the colorful comments about him here, which paint a portrait of a complicated man:

http://intellectualexpat.blogspot.com/2 ... ative.html

What do you all think?

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

From the comments, it sounds like he has found a great way to pick up women. PUAs eat your heart out. Hmmm, how about shape shifter English teacher? But seriously, unfortunately, you have to be skeptical about someone who claims to be a Native American these days. For example, the New Age movement has co-opted the sweat lodge and other rituals which real Indians take offense too. You may recall the recent incident in Arizona of a New Age seminar conducting a sweat lodge resulting in several deaths. Real Indian culture is communal and the tribal fathers know everyone in the sweat lodge and you don't enter until you prove yourself psychologically and physically worthy. You may want to do a Google search because some authentic Indian organizations are putting out websites where they are starting to speak out on the Big Business New Age movements copying of their culture.

http://www.kiowakat.com/fakeindians.html

http://www.manataka.org/page1084.html

Also, if you want an authentic account of Native American spirituality, I recommend these tapes from Shinzen Young. Although he is an ordained Buddhist, he actually went through and survived a Sun Dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4u-5BSZH64
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What is a Sweat Lodge? I never heard of it in relation to Native American spirituality.

Kevin Costner in Dances with Wolves didn't have to enter one to experience their spirituality right?

Well Two Feather certainly looks Native American, doesn't he? His pics are above.

Should I remove the blog page about him?

He has a way of bonding with women I guess. I'm sure his Native American mystical look and persona help in that a lot. A lot of older white women who are fascinated by Native American culture would like that. But of course, I have never seen the women he gets, so whether they are attractive or not is another matter.

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

When I went to the Westerns as a kid, I thought the Indians looked pretty authentic and didn't know later that they were actually white guys wearing war paint. Looks are not conclusive proof. As the link I provided for you explained, a real Indian will have a tribal card.

On the Sweat Lodge:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweat_lodge
Nate
Freshman Poster

Post by Nate »

Winston wrote:What is a Sweat Lodge? I never heard of it in relation to Native American spirituality.

Kevin Costner in Dances with Wolves didn't have to enter one to experience their spirituality right?

Well Two Feather certainly looks Native American, doesn't he? His pics are above.

He has a way of bonding with women I guess. I'm sure his Native American mystical look and persona help in that a lot. A lot of older white women who are fascinated by Native American culture would like that. But of course, I have never seen the women he gets, so whether they are attractive or not is another matter.
Sweat lodges are used in authentic native American rituals in the US Southwest, but there are not used for commercial purposes it seems except by the many hustlers out there. The man you are talking about here seems to have his detractors...do they sound reasonable?

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1242.0

Nate
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Nate wrote:
Winston wrote:What is a Sweat Lodge? I never heard of it in relation to Native American spirituality.

Sweat lodges are used in authentic native American rituals in the US Southwest, but there are not used for commercial purposes it seems except by the many hustlers out there. The man you are talking about here seems to have his detractors...do they sound reasonable?

Nate
That's an interesting thread about him, with many more colorful comments. It seems that there are a variety of opinions about him. He is controversial, like me. That's what fascinates me about him. I've never met a guy who is a healer, musician, actor, medicine man, and tournament fighter at the same time. A rare eclectic. I resonate with those types.

I think there is a degree of truth in all those comments about him. Some people really are a mixture of good and bad qualities.

I should tell you, when I met him, I did sense that he had a strong energy about him. Like he had power over people and things. But I could not tell if it was a good energy or bad one. I had a feeling of "danger" about his aura, but I wasn't sure if that was due to my imagination or not. I don't know. Maybe I felt overpowered and intimidated by his energy or maybe he does have some dark energy about him, since a man's deeds are reflected in his aura. But I could sense he did have some power and probably was able to hypnotize people.

Perhaps his energy and his muscles make him a good fighter, and he really did win some type of fighting tournament. I don't know. Can someone here google the term "soldier of fortune magazine tournament" to see if such a tournament exists? And if so, see if his name is on the winner's list?

Anyway, since he is my friend, I probably will end up removing the blog page about him, to maintain our friendship.

Plus, if he really does have healing powers, I wouldn't want him to use that as a weapon against me and send it at me in an attacking fashion. lol After all, I did sense a powerful energy about him when we sat in his room talking. I can tell that he has some power over people. (which probably helps a lot in getting women)

Still, he is very fascinating don't you think? Does he look Native American in his pics?

He has been in some films on YouTube too. You can type in his name on youtube search to find them.
Last edited by Winston on May 2nd, 2010, 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are some films about him on YouTube that you can see:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... ather&aq=f

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Nate wrote: Sweat lodges are used in authentic native American rituals in the US Southwest, but there are not used for commercial purposes it seems except by the many hustlers out there. The man you are talking about here seems to have his detractors...do they sound reasonable?

Nate
According to the accounts in that thread, Two Feather travels around the world and promotes Native American culture, spirituality and mystic traditions, especially to areas like Australia and Europe where he would be regarded as super exotic by the people there. While he does so, he attracts followers with his charisma, including many women. So, being a womanizer, he takes advantage of that and tries to sleep with as many of them as he can. lol. Nothing wrong with that. But in doing all this, many claim that he has lied and stolen things, which is not a good thing obviously.

I'd venture to guess also that Europeans and Australians with anti-American feelings view the destruction of Native American culture by American imperialism, and so they see Two Feather's promotion as a sympathetic chance to help preserve ancient spirituality that was lost due to the American Imperialism that they despise, which creates an added sentiment toward the whole thing.

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I would only add that one thing that is wrong with this is that he is damaging the reputation of Native American Indians. The Europeans, rather then introspecting on their own gullibility, will now thing that they were screwed by an authentic American Indian. From the Indian's perspective, this is culture theft, and first the white man steals his land, and now he steals his reputation.