I'm William Two Feather - Healer, Medicine Man, Ultimate Fighter

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey check out this study about how Two Feathers was able to change the aura energy fields of test subjects. It's intriguing.

http://www.item-bioenergy.com/rfi/Energ ... search.pdf
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

catameran wrote:I would only add that one thing that is wrong with this is that he is damaging the reputation of Native American Indians. The Europeans, rather then introspecting on their own gullibility, will now thing that they were screwed by an authentic American Indian. From the Indian's perspective, this is culture theft, and first the white man steals his land, and now he steals his reputation.
You mean you don't think he's really Native American? Does he look Native American? What could he be then? Puerto Rican? How does he have Native American Elders then? Wouldn't the people who host him at events ask to see his tribal card?

I think as long as he plays music, heals people and teaches people about the ways of the Native American people, no one will complain, unless they were manipulated into giving him a lot of money. But there's nothing wrong with selling his CD's, seminars, etc. as long as he doesn't make extraordinary claims that he can't keep.

But he's got to make a living in order to travel around the world like that, so he's got to charge big bucks for something at some point, right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Try not to end up in a sweat lodge like this one:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/12/us/12lodge.html?_r=1

Just because someone looks "Indian" or sound believable, don't take him at face value.
Last edited by momopi on May 3rd, 2010, 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

What is an American Indian suppose to look like? I grew up next to a Chippewa Indian Reservation. The Indians had intermarried with the French fur trappers hundreds of years ago, and many looked more French then Indian. But they were all Indians living on a reservation. You have a stereotype image of an Indian created by Hollywood. And almost all of those "Indians" were white actors. There are many real Indians who don't fit this image. Given the proliferation of New Age impersonators, I personally would have to see a tribal card. Also, real Indians say that spirituality isn't something that they sell.
polya
Junior Poster

Don't delete the blog!

Post by polya »

Don't delete the blog! Free speech is a right & can't be censored becasue he doesn't like what people have to say. Keep the page up Winston.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

It's all bullshit. he's a nut. american indians had no spirituality. They were just a primitive, violent bunch of losers. The average Iq is like 87, but there is more, they have the highest rate of sociopathy of any ethnic group. It is a wopping 18%, virtually one out of 5.
There is nothing to love about the american indians
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

catameran wrote:What is an American Indian suppose to look like? I grew up next to a Chippewa Indian Reservation. The Indians had intermarried with the French fur trappers hundreds of years ago, and many looked more French then Indian. But they were all Indians living on a reservation. You have a stereotype image of an Indian created by Hollywood. And almost all of those "Indians" were white actors. There are many real Indians who don't fit this image. Given the proliferation of New Age impersonators, I personally would have to see a tribal card. Also, real Indians say that spirituality isn't something that they sell.
I thought it was one of those things, like, when a Chinese person can look at groups of Asians and distinguish between Chinese, Japanese and Koreans? There are subtle differences that only they can tell, or an experienced expat can see. A Native American might be able to tell in this case.

But the thing is, with individuals, this is more shakey. For example, if you showed me two pics of two groups of asians, one chinese and one japanese, I could tell which group was chinese. But if you show me an individual pictures of one person, I cannot always tell.

In any case, maybe I should ask Two Feather to show me his tribal card before I take down that blog page?

Weren't the Indians in "Dances with Wolves" real Indians? I know the Indians in the 50's show Daniel Boone were white, that was so obvious.

I heard that the real Indians today sell and commercialize everything? I drove through Navajolands in Arizona and it seemed pretty commercialized, except that there was no entrance fee to drive into their lands.

Btw, you should see Sedona, Arizona. The spirituality there is commercialized big time. When I was there, I kept asking "How can you commercialize something that's immaterial?" lol
Last edited by Winston on May 4th, 2010, 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Don't delete the blog!

Post by Winston »

polya wrote:Don't delete the blog! Free speech is a right & can't be censored becasue he doesn't like what people have to say. Keep the page up Winston.
I think you're right in principle. He chose to be a public personality, so he has to take people posting negative opinions about him. It comes with the territory. Every public personality has to accept it. Otherwise there would be no negative comments about anybody at all on the whole internet!

Even without the blog page though, there is still the thread from newagefraud forum that damages his reputation, so either way, his name is tarnished online.

And of course, negative comments about a public person are protected under free speech. But some of the comments border on serious charges. I won't repeat them here cause I don't want to worsen the situation. But you can see what I mean in the blog post I referenced and linked above.

But the thing is, if I keep that blog page up, I will probably lose his friendship. So it's a tough call on friendship vs. principle.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gmm567 wrote:It's all bullshit. he's a nut. american indians had no spirituality. They were just a primitive, violent bunch of losers. The average Iq is like 87, but there is more, they have the highest rate of sociopathy of any ethnic group. It is a wopping 18%, virtually one out of 5.
There is nothing to love about the american indians
How do you know this? What sources say that? A sociopath is someone who can commit crimes without feeling any guilt or empathy toward others.

How can they be losers? They were in harmony with nature and only hunted animals for food. It's the white man hunters that nearly wiped out the buffalo on the great plains. Don't you feel sympathy toward them since we stole all their land? The general public does.

Maybe if you watch the movie "Dances with Wolves" it'll change your mind about them.

Shokkers
Freshman Poster

???

Post by Shokkers »

I, too, would like to see the study that proves Native Americans have the highest rate of sociopathy. If it's toward caucasians, it could be construed as justifiable. If it's toward all races including their own, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

As for the IQ rating, I think that might be slanted towards mathematics and hard sciences, which Native Americans don't seem to put a priority on.

I think there is something to love about Native americans, though: in many tribes, a man would share his wife with others (with her consent, of course) as a gesture of welcome or gratitude. In most other cultures it's Swords At Ten f***ing Paces for even looking at another guy's wife...

(I'm also a bit envious of the Osceola tribe: every tribe member gets an income of $100,000 a year for life, without having to lift a finger. You cruise their neighborhoods, every house has a hummer, a BMW, two motorcycles and a speedboat. I'd like to marry into that racket.)
KK's books CLOWNWHITE and INHUMAN RESOURCES are out now on Amazon.com!
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: ???

Post by Adama »

Shokkers wrote:I, too, would like to see the study that proves Native Americans have the highest rate of sociopathy. If it's toward caucasians, it could be construed as justifiable. If it's toward all races including their own, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

As for the IQ rating, I think that might be slanted towards mathematics and hard sciences, which Native Americans don't seem to put a priority on.

I think there is something to love about Native americans, though: in many tribes, a man would share his wife with others (with her consent, of course) as a gesture of welcome or gratitude. In most other cultures it's Swords At Ten f***ing Paces for even looking at another guy's wife...

(I'm also a bit envious of the Osceola tribe: every tribe member gets an income of $100,000 a year for life, without having to lift a finger. You cruise their neighborhoods, every house has a hummer, a BMW, two motorcycles and a speedboat. I'd like to marry into that racket.)
Another member just a few days ago typed about how some of those tribes who share their wives have almost every STD known to mankind.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Two Feather and I have reached a compromise. I've agreed to remove the negative comments about him that were posted anonymously, and allow them to be reposted under a registered google account name. That way, he can at least know who is posting them and address them specifically. So, negative comments about him will be allowed, as long as the poster identifies themselves. I think that's a reasonable compromise. So I'm glad we reached it.

Anyhow, this guy, like me, is a rare type. He is into spiritual/mystical things, concepts and practices, yet loves beautiful women and seducing/making love to them at the same time. I've met many who are one or the other, but it's rare to find one that is into both, at least openly. That is rare and fascinating to me, a great eclectic blend :)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,

Here are some positive accounts of Two Feather.

http://onemancan.ca/concepts-of-faith-h ... o-feather/

http://peaceprojectfoundation.wordpress ... o-feather/

There's even a transcript from 60 Minutes where he is mentioned!

http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/stor ... ly-natural

Some nice pics of him and his fans:

http://shamantools.com/aboutus.aspx

Obviously, he does help people and teach them things. So don't put everyone into a "hero" or "villain" category like Disney and comic books do. Some people really are a complicated mix of light and dark forces. That's what makes them interesting. That's what makes characters in literature into masterpieces, like Hamlet.

Here are some awesome pics of Two Feathers with his fans and audience at various events. He certainly stands out doesn't he? I love Native American culture.

http://shamantools.com/aboutus.aspx

At a Renaissance Faire too?

Doesn't Two Feather look like the Apache Chief super hero in Superfriends, the one who can make himself into a Giant? lol

Check out this video of him speaking Native American wisdom with mystical Native American music in the background!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PZuoc4uKw

There's a scene in it where he talks to a statue for a long time and teaches him how to play a flute, which I found to be odd. Why doesn't he face the camera and talk about the flute? Talking to a statue for a long time makes you look delusional. That was a poor choice on the part of the director. There's an interesting scene at the end where something appears out of the sky. That was a neat effect.

Here also is a 30 minute video about Shamans that he is in. There is a scene in it where he rides a harley and looks like a stud on it! lol Then he does an exorcism on his son and then tells his family he is leaving them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2PwZjHJxEI
Last edited by Winston on May 17th, 2010, 10:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Apparently, Two Feather found this thread and is very angry about it and wants it deleted immediately. I don't know why though, since we didn't say anything bad about him, and the negative opinions of him here are merely speculations from observers. They are not from people who know him and seen him do anything wrong. Speculations are usually harmless.

He also feels that I've backstabbed him in this thread with my comments. I don't know why. I didn't say anything bad about him. I just gave my honest objective impressions of him and his abilities and influence over others. He must be more sensitive than I thought, or his fans and tribal elders are angry that his name is mentioned on this site.

I also hear that his fans are complaining about this thread. I don't know how they found it or why. But they dislike this site and see it as a sex tourist site and are offended that their spiritual leader Two Feather's name is on here. That's another reason why Two Feather wants this thread deleted immediately.

Here is what one of his fans from Sweden wrote:
winstun is a crazy guy....
i have no respect for him sorry

is better you open a thread in a healer forum, but not in forum of winston wu

and he write, that you are like him , you love a lot of beautiful woman, like he does.....
he wrote, he felt some danger, when he was sitting with you in this room....
he write so much bullshit (sorry, but i must say this)
That's a pretty subjective statement. I thought Swedes were more intelligent than that. What a judgmental prick!

The thing is, I don't like to piss him off, but I don't see any logical reason to delete this thread either. I know I should. But it's kind of insane. There's nothing bad on this thread about him. It's just full of observations and speculations.

And if anything, my last few posts about him have been positive and supportive and in his defense. It's stupid to take it down just cause his fans are complaining and saying that it demeans his spiritual name to be on here!

If anything, it should help his image, since I've painted him as a complex person struggling between light and dark forces, rather than a one dimensional character. That's the kind of thing that turns literature into masterpieces (e.g. Hamlet). Such Shakespearean characters are far more fascinating and are like works of art. Apparently, Two Feather doesn't appreciate that.

Those who are close to Two Feather have painted such a picture of him in my blog, as a complex person who struggles between light and dark forces, like a Shakespearean character. They seem to be wise and insightful people who see the deeper aspects of him, recognizing both good and bad. Here are some of their fascinating insights on my blog:

http://intellectualexpat.blogspot.com/2 ... ative.html
Nicole said...

It must not be easy to be a Leader of the community to be told by Spirit that you have to go out into the world and train thousands of Spiritual Warriors and healers and leave behind your loved ones because the people need the teachings. I would ask all those who might have something to say about Two Feather to consider that his only mission for the last 25 years is to heal others and help spread the Wisdom of Native American Faith Healing. Judgement is an easy thing to do. We judge others standing in front of us at the checkout because they have gang tattoos on their kneck. We judge young mothers with three children paying for their dinner with EBT cards. We judge people all the time but we don't know the road they've walked or the hard choices they've had to make. As healers we should know that everyone is imperfect and all need love. So I ask this woman who posted her nasty statements about Two Feather to respond to the email I sent her three days ago and read her own words again.
May 23, 2009 8:09 PM
Dawn said...

Actually I know him very well too. I think he would be the first to admit that he is not a saint, however he does not deserve the vitriolic comments posted above. William is someone who gets noticed. I think receiving comments from people who have an axe to grind like this is probably par for the course of sticking his head over the parapet.
May 25, 2009 11:05 AM
bev said...

I have known William TwoFeather for several years and have assisted him in healing rooms on various occasions.
I have witnessed with my own eyes many things that defy logical explanations and the benefits his healings have had on many people.
Over the passed few years I have assisted him with graphics for the series of books he is writing, of which a portion of the proceeds from these books will go to assist Native American causes.
He has never said to me that he has won a UFC or WWF anything, what he has said is that he was a contact knife fighting championship which was sponsored by Soldier of Fortune magazine in around 2000.
I agree with Dawn in the fact that he would be the first to admit that he is no saint, and like the rest of us, he is human and has an ego. I also wish to remind the reader that he is single and no different in that fact to any other single male.
The spiteful comments above sound to me to be those of one who assumed more than was actually offered and there-by, perhaps, gave far to freely.
May 26, 2009 10:53 AM
Janice said...

As a writer it is obvious to me that the vicious comments were written by the same unhappy person.
The sentence structure and use of words supports this fact. For every genuine leader in our world there is an entire herd of minions whose only claim to fame is their attempt to drag the leaders down to their level of mediocrity. Fortunatly - they (she) will not succeed. I have known Two Feather for a number of years and know him to be one of the most honest and forthright people I know. He tells it like it is. His medicine is pure. He healed me of a condition which the doctors could not for over 8 years. He is the real deal. It is an unfortunate fact that the higher people rise in the world - the more they come under attack. It is with great pride that I call William Two Feather "friend". And so it is.

Janice,
The Lady Horse Whisperer
May 28, 2009 8:13 PM
Anonymous said...

'From personal experience i can agree, somewhat, with a lot of the above, and from both points of view. I have known William for a long time, and yes, I am one of the mothers of his children. Yes, it hurts to hear my beautiful child called 'one of the bastard kids' mentioned. Yes, I lent money I quite likely will not see again. No, i probably would not trust him with my daughter. Yes, he has an enormous ego, a little humility certainly wouldn't go astray with this man!
But he does have his heart in the right place in many ways.
'Faith Healing' is exactly that - you must have faith to be healed. William facilitates that, he believes and it is up to the recipient to also believe in their own healing.
He does believe in what he does, in many ways he is one of the most genuine people you will meet - so genuine it can be scary.
He is a hard man, and you have to be strong to know and understand him. Yes, he can hurt people if they leave themselves open to that, or allow it. But he is a human being, no-one is perfect, and this person stands out as being imperfect because he chooses not to conform to many ways that go against his grain, ways that others go along with, limiting themselves and inhibiting their true place in the world and grand scheme of things. Yes, this may mean he can do the 'wrong' thing in societal terms.
He is someone who found a path and is following it. He will not detour as he is on a spirit-led mission. He does listen to spirit, he believes, and therefore believes in himself.
I would like to say to those of you that are keen to tear his name to shreds - there is no need for that, take what you have learnt from William and cherish it for yourself. There is worth in every teaching, in every experience.'
June 11, 2009 2:59 PM
Now those are fascinating insights, too fascinating to take down.

So please do not paint him with a broad brush and label him a fraud. He is far more complex than that and has helped and inspired a lot of people as well as healed them. Try to appreciate that. He does have a lot of knowledge and wisdom to share.

I just don't know why he's so touchy about the existence of this thread and his name being mentioned on Happier Abroad. That is odd. Maybe some of his fans are feminist New Age types, the kind who say "Oh my Goddess" instead of "Oh my God" and are so radical that they consider God to be female, and such types despise men who want sex? And thus, they see his name on here as degrading?

That's the only reason I can think of. Otherwise, there is no logical reason why this thread would be harmful to him. And he refuses to discuss it any further with me and has lost his patience on it.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well, Two Feather now says that I have 7 days to remove this thread and all traces of him from Happier Abroad. He insinuates that after that, he will do something about it. But I wonder, what will he do exactly? Use his healing powers to attack me?

I'm sure he knows that any aggressive move on his part would worsen the situation and lead to an even worse reputation of him online, as my blog about him remains at the very top of the search results of his name. So why the seeming threat and ultimatum? Not a smart move.

Anyhow, I've been thinking about this and have come to the following conclusions:

1) There is no logical way that this thread or my blog page can damage his name to his fan. There is nothing incriminating about him in them. Almost all my comments about him are positive, supportive and in his defense.

2) Therefore, the reason he badly wants this thread to be taken down must be due to complaints from his fans (such as the one from Sweden whose letter I posted above).

However, if his fans are angry that it demeans his good name to be associated with this site, then that is VERY HYPOCRITICAL of them. I mean, think about it. If Two Feather is a symbol of Native American wisdom and spirituality, or a spiritual leader, then why can't he have friends of all types? Why should he only hang out with the righteous and puritannical? Didn't Jesus hang out with sinners? Did Jesus or Buddha only teach the righteous? I mean, suppose I am a sick perverted sex tourist. Well then, shouldn't a spiritual leader have compassion on me too? Shouldn't a spiritual man of compassion and healing help both saints and sinners?

You see my point?

I mean, it's not like Two Feather is endorsing anything on this site or agreeing with it or putting his name behind it. He didn't come here to support a playboy lifestyle. He just came here to say hi to all of us and introduce himself and talk about his work. What is wrong with that? Shouldn't a spiritual leader reach out to everyone, even freaks like us? Come on now!

Whoever is complaining about his name on this site must be very hypocritical and shallow, and miss the whole point of spirituality. Well F them!

Sheesh.

Therefore, it's a matter of principle not to bend to these shallow hypocritical fans of his who must be complaining and making Two Feather demand that we remove his name from here, isn't it? They give spirituality a bad name.

Does that make sense?

And besides, if you really idolize someone, you will rationalize away any negative comments you hear about him anyway. Fans are like that.
Last edited by Winston on May 17th, 2010, 1:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.