Winston..You are my hero

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Should Edward continue the Great Winston Woo's journey?

Poll ended at November 1st, 2007, 3:58 pm

YES
100%
NO
No votes

Total votes: 3

Winston..You are my hero

Post by Guest »

:D

Hi all,

My name is Edward Kingsley. I have been reading the stories and adventures of Winston, and like the rest of you I'M IMPRESSED!!!

I will be leaving this cold country in the near future. First stop: BRAZIL
I will be making a web log of my travels so others can follow in my footsteps. However, I bow humbly to the master, Winston Woo.

I hope I am striking out on a BOLD and NEW path for my life such as Winston did. Though some of his writings were embrassing to say the least, I love how he persavered and finally got the girl of his dreams. WAY TO GO WINSTON..... Now he and Diane will live happyily ever after, as soul mates that they truly are. I hope you two get married soon, and have more kids. You will like being a father Winston, it's responsibility on a whole new level and I venture to say you will love it.

Now he is going to be a father, I WILL, IF WINSTON AGREES, PICK UP THE TORCH HE SO BRAVELY LIT, AND CARRY IT ONWARD AS A CONTINUATION AND COMFORMATION OF WINSTON'S JOURNEY.

A JOURNEY FOR LOVE!
A JOURNEY FOR WISDOM!
A JOURNEY FOR SPIRITUAL BLISS!
A JOURNEY FOR YOUNG BEAUTY!!
A JOURNEY FOR SEXY GIRLS!!
A JOURNEY FOR ALL THE LONELY MEN IN THE WORLD!!

Edward
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Edward, thanks for the ecstatic poll and comments. If you are inspired by my stories, then by all means go ahead and follow suit. Just try to learn from my mistakes. But hey, making mistakes is part of the human experience. Success can't exist without them.

Why Brazil? You like Latinas?

Be sure to ask any advice you need before you go.

My cultural consultant has spent some time there too.

Honored,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne