Russian Eduard is here :) Thanks for the invite, Winston

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Kiev was totally different - just like a European airport and very friendly. And of course - we don't need Visas now from the U.S. and U.K.
Maybe because Kiev happens to be on the Continent of Europe?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Eduard
Freshman Poster

Post by Eduard »

I would try to keep the age thing within 15, maximum 20 years gap but only if you look younger, are in good shape and look reasonably attractive (that is if you want this marriage to last).
I was 44 when I married my 24 yo Russian wife, but she didn't know my real age when we first started communicating. If she did I don't think she would have responded to my first letter. I've been to Ukraine a few times and to Russia and if I was looking for a wife now I would definitely look in Russia. Because of the ease of travel to Ukraine most Western men go there to look for women which created a huge "Russian Bride" industry there and too many women are part of that industry that includes scammers, pro-daters, and all that good stuff that makes men spend a lot of money and time and get absolutely nowhere in terms of finding a good woman for marriage. Russia is many times bigger than Ukraine, with millions more single women who are not tainted by the mailorder bride industry (except for the city of Yoshkar-Ola where this industry seems to be very strong).
Now this next statement might not sit well with some, but i want to say ahead of time that although I was born in Moscow, most of my family comes from Ukraine and I spent a great deal of time both in Russia and Ukraine and can say that I know both cultures pretty well. I will also note that Russians and Ukrainians are basically the same ethnicity genetically speaking, but there are significant cultural differences IMO. This is also a generalisation so can not be applied to EVERY individual.
I find that Russians are in general more reserved, more honest, and there are fewer users and insincere people.
Ukrainians on the other hand will seem more personable and warm, but less sincere, will have a tendency to use you, less honesty, less integrity and very money oriented compared to Russians. In my experience in order to find a genuine, sincere and honest woman who you can consider "marriage material", it might take mutible trips to Ukraine to sort through all insincere, user type women and find a good one, where it takes only one trip to Russia to accomplish the same goal. Also in Russia you are not competing with all the Western males. It seems like 99% of them look for women in Ukraine while the majority of good single women are in Russia.
In terms of looks Russian and Ukrainian women are identical. The only differences are cultural including the way they do their make up, dress and do their hair.
Again, this is not a prejudice post but based on observations that started from my childhood in Russia with many visits to Ukraine (where my father was from) and up untill as recent as last summer and fall when I took my clients to Kiev, Sevastopol, Simferopol, Yalta and Donetsk. Will be going to Russia with a client again very soon!
Offering a very unique, personal matchmaking service. Tap into the pool of millions direct contact single Russian women outside of the usual agency circuit. Don't deal with scam any longer. Great results. Services offered: I help men create a pool of real, single, marriage minded Russian women with no agencies or middle man envolved. I help men to get to know these women, I travel to Russia and Ukraine with my clients. I also help with Interpreting, 3-way calls, K-1 help, consulting. My site: http://www.getrussianwife.com
Kris
Freshman Poster

Russia v Ukraine

Post by Kris »

I agree with what you are saying Eduard - it 's just a heck of a lot easier to travel to Ukraine.

I went to Yoshkar-Ola twice to meet a girl. Hell of trip trying to get there and even though only 400 miles East of Moscow and well within Western Russia it took ages to get there.

1st time I flew from St Petersburg - freezing cold domestic side of the airport, poor information and gate changes at the last minute. Tupelov 134 which still looks like it has a bomb aimers section at the front. (Not the actual plane but a picture from the net).

Got to hand it to those guys - ex Russian airforce pilots, if anyone can land on snow & ice - they can.

Big scrum to find my cases in a shed in Kazan and managed to stop someone running off with them. (Got to hand it to the airport on my first trip in St Petersburg. My case didn't arrive on my flight but they had someone hand deliver it to my hotel room from the next flight. You wouldn't get that service in England).

100 odd mile taxi trip in the snow and ice to Yoshkar-Ola getting stopped by the ГАИ (Russian traffic police) a few times and being told to keep quiet and not speak English (told the same thing by my ex walking around Yoshkar too).

Overnight train trip to Moscow on my 2nd time there to apply for a visa for her and her daughter. Ripped off by a Mafia taxi for a 5 minute trip - he hid the meter and asked for about $120. Can't argue about it.

She *issed me off - always taking me for granted much like an English girl would do actually. I eventually told her to stay there even though the visas had cost me about $1000.

On the plus side - Russia is a very interesting and justifiably proud country. Everyone seems to have declared war on them at some time or another including the British in the Crimean war so it shouldn't come as any surprise that they built themselves a buffer zone with the CCCP countries. If you could get rid of the corruption it would be the richest country on Earth.

One of the most amazing things I've seen is in Yoshkar-Ola. The temperature was -27 and looking into the sun one morning I could actually see the air in front of me made up of millions of tiny rainbow coloured ice crystals. I've never seen this before or since and don't know what it is called - the phenomenom.

And Winston - can't understand what you say about Russian food. It's some of the best I've had and cheapest. I never ate vegetables in 44 years before going to Russia but the way they prepared them with totally fresh ingredients - I've been eating them ever since. I've never had a salad as nice as the Russian salads I had and the Monopole restaurant in Yoshkar-Ola is the best I have ever eaten at. 3 course beautiful meal for 2 with wine for about $20.

I'd love to open a Russian restaurant over here.
Kris
Freshman Poster

Eduards YouTube videos

Post by Kris »

Just......WOW! This is what it's like as Winston,Eduard and I have been telling you. Nowhere else on Earth like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWKc7RWwYT4

Bit scary when it shows the bloke but it looks like Eduard can even get Hagrid from Harry Potter a date

Eduard
Freshman Poster

Re: Russia v Ukraine

Post by Eduard »

Kris wrote:I agree with what you are saying Eduard - it 's just a heck of a lot easier to travel to Ukraine.

I went to Yoshkar-Ola twice to meet a girl. Hell of trip trying to get there and even though only 400 miles East of Moscow and well within Western Russia it took ages to get there.

1st time I flew from St Petersburg - freezing cold domestic side of the airport, poor information and gate changes at the last minute. Tupelov 134 which still looks like it has a bomb aimers section at the front. (Not the actual plane but a picture from the net).

Got to hand it to those guys - ex Russian airforce pilots, if anyone can land on snow & ice - they can.

Big scrum to find my cases in a shed in Kazan and managed to stop someone running off with them. (Got to hand it to the airport on my first trip in St Petersburg. My case didn't arrive on my flight but they had someone hand deliver it to my hotel room from the next flight. You wouldn't get that service in England).

100 odd mile taxi trip in the snow and ice to Yoshkar-Ola getting stopped by the ГАИ (Russian traffic police) a few times and being told to keep quiet and not speak English (told the same thing by my ex walking around Yoshkar too).

Overnight train trip to Moscow on my 2nd time there to apply for a visa for her and her daughter. Ripped off by a Mafia taxi for a 5 minute trip - he hid the meter and asked for about $120. Can't argue about it.

She *issed me off - always taking me for granted much like an English girl would do actually. I eventually told her to stay there even though the visas had cost me about $1000.

On the plus side - Russia is a very interesting and justifiably proud country. Everyone seems to have declared war on them at some time or another including the British in the Crimean war so it shouldn't come as any surprise that they built themselves a buffer zone with the CCCP countries. If you could get rid of the corruption it would be the richest country on Earth.

One of the most amazing things I've seen is in Yoshkar-Ola. The temperature was -27 and looking into the sun one morning I could actually see the air in front of me made up of millions of tiny rainbow coloured ice crystals. I've never seen this before or since and don't know what it is called - the phenomenom.

And Winston - can't understand what you say about Russian food. It's some of the best I've had and cheapest. I never ate vegetables in 44 years before going to Russia but the way they prepared them with totally fresh ingredients - I've been eating them ever since. I've never had a salad as nice as the Russian salads I had and the Monopole restaurant in Yoshkar-Ola is the best I have ever eaten at. 3 course beautiful meal for 2 with wine for about $20.

I'd love to open a Russian restaurant over here.
Hey Kris,
from what you wrote here it sounds like you didn't really get to know this woman before making the trip (and even during your face to face time with her in Russia).
It is obvious to me that you failed to overcome the language barrier. I'll say that sometimes when my clients communicate with women virtually (with my help translating for them) we can't totally tell a woman's personality until we meet her face to face and spend a few days together with her, observe her, her interacting with other people, meet her family, observe her family dynamics, etc. etc. All that can tell me a lot about her and what kind of person she really is. Sometimes a woman can be quite different from the way she portrays herself in her letters. But once we get to spend time with her in real life I can tell what she is about. It is detrimental to either speak fluent Russian or have someone like me who is a native Russian speaker to be there with you and advise you on things. For instance I hear and understand a woman's conversations in Russian with people, with her family members and that can tell ma volumes about her.
Number 2, why travel to Russia in the winter? I've done that when my clients couldn't do it any other time but winter, but it's a pain in the @$$. If you do go there I would recommend June, July and August up to mid september. After that the weather is miserable.
Offering a very unique, personal matchmaking service. Tap into the pool of millions direct contact single Russian women outside of the usual agency circuit. Don't deal with scam any longer. Great results. Services offered: I help men create a pool of real, single, marriage minded Russian women with no agencies or middle man envolved. I help men to get to know these women, I travel to Russia and Ukraine with my clients. I also help with Interpreting, 3-way calls, K-1 help, consulting. My site: http://www.getrussianwife.com
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

s--the norm with Russian women is that they f**k you over once you bring them here. My family has known at least a dozen of them and they've all married to get into the country. Once they are here, they are here for someone who is rich; they discard you for someone who has money.

If you go there an live for a year or two, you have a chance for a decent women. You must learn the language. Most of the agency chicks are whores, but their price may be very high--you're citizenship, your house, your income for years. They'll use you and you should use them. They are to be f***ed. Lie, do what ever to get them to open their legs. Ask germans, they known that Russian woman make good whores and they bring them in to the country for that. You don't marry these females.Ask Winston, he knows it cause he's lived it. I known it cause I've been to Russian 5 times, but never burned cause I wasn't there to marry some russian chick.. None of the women who were grautiously brought to the US by decent, though not rich, american men were divorced and stripped of any assets they had. All of these decent men have been f***ed by Russian women. Russian women are horrid. God awful.

There probably are decent Russian women, but you're not going to meet them at an agency designed to meet them. All of those women are scammers, and whores. Most of the men who married Russian women in the 80 and 90's have been used and destroyed. So that is the deserved reputation of Russian women. They are whores.

You can f**k them in Germany for $50. Germans know that Russian women make excellent whores. But, Don't marry them and don't trust them. They've earned the reputation they have created. And that is the thing, their behavior has created a reputation. Their reputation is that they are whores. And now , after 20 years, they have created their reputations and they can deal with the consequences of their behavior. That is ACCOUNTABILITY, and that is the only thing that will make them into decent women--accountablity. Most Americans, any who have dealt with them, know they are whores. Just ask american guys who have experience with them. I know and so does Winston-just e-mail him privately.

Russian women have earned the reputation they have created. Being f***ed as a whore, are the consequences of their behavior. Decent men should treat them as garbage-because that's what they are garbage whores. I have no sympathy for them. They are getting what they deserve. Just f**k them and leave.

And by the way, I was never f***ed over by a russian woman whore.never. I just saw it happening to others, and knew to stay clear.
Eduard
Freshman Poster

Post by Eduard »

LOL, so tell us how you really feel about Russian women!
FYI, Russian women are no different from any other women in the world. There are good ones and off course like anywhere else in the world there are bad ones. I don't know where the hell you went in Russia and how you were meeting these women that left such an impression on you but I can say one thing that this is the most dumb and ignorrant statement I've ever seen!
I was married to an American woman and she started cheating on me with our friend after 13 years of marriage. Does that make ALL American women whores? Now I'm happily married to a Russian woman and have children with her. She is very wholesome, loyal and family oriented. I personally know about 10 other couples in my town where a man is American and a woman is from Russia and they are happily married and raising children together. I also do know 2 such couples that did get divorced. One because the woman was a gold digger (consider that there are plenty of those among local women where I live) and the other one didn't work out probably because a guy is pretty pathetic, leaving in a trailer home, extreemly stingy, etc. etc.
I will agree with this poster's one statement - agency women mostly are trouble. a large percentage of them sign up with agencies because they had made a concious decision to find a foreign husband and move somewhere to the West. They obviously have an ulterior motive and WILL use a man as a stepping stone. There are still good women represented by agencies but they are in the minority IMO.
I wouldn't recomend going through agencies. I personally didn't go through any of them to find my wife. But why is that a problem for anyone interested in a Russian woman?
Agencies represent only a tiny minority of single women, a fraction of 1%. The vast majority of single Russian women are not with any agencies, there are millions of them on local Russian dating sites and most of them are good, family oriented, beautiful young women that want nothing but a good man in their life to create a family with. That's where I found my wife and found wives for many men who are happily married now.
Your post is very stupid and insulting. My wife is a Russian woman, my mother and my grandmother, my cousins, my teachers, mentors and my daughters are Russian women. And now you are telling me they are all whores??? Take a good look at yourself in the mirror and see why you seem to be a "whore magnet" maybe that's the only type of woman that you can have? Most likely that's the case. Any decent, intelligent and psychologically healthy man can find a great suitible partner in Russia, and you buddy, judging by your post, need serious professional help IMO.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Both Gmm567 and Eduardo are right. There are many whores and scammers with ugly motives and horror stories about them. But there are many nice sweet good girls too. The thing is, human nature tends to remember the bad and worst, so the bad girls stand out and get all the attention and linger in our memories the most.

For example, if your friend did 100 nice things for you and then 1 bad thing, you tend to remember the bad thing and forget all the 100 nice things. That's human nature.

Anyhow Gmm567, wait til you see my upcoming video about approachable Russian women. It will be my best yet. You will see many nice sweet innocent types in it that will show you what I mean.

Stay tuned.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Eduard
Freshman Poster

Post by Eduard »

WWu777 wrote:Both Gmm567 and Eduardo are right. There are many whores and scammers with ugly motives and horror stories about them. But there are many nice sweet good girls too. The thing is, human nature tends to remember the bad and worst, so the bad girls stand out and get all the attention and linger in our memories the most.

For example, if your friend did 100 nice things for you and then 1 bad thing, you tend to remember the bad thing and forget all the 100 nice things. That's human nature.

Anyhow Gmm567, wait til you see my upcoming video about approachable Russian women. It will be my best yet. You will see many nice sweet innocent types in it that will show you what I mean.

Stay tuned.
Winston, I think you need to be a bit more specific when you make a statement like this: "many whores and scammers with ugly motives" What is many to you? Yes there are probably a few hundred scammers working Western men, some of them aren't even women by the way!!! :roll: They are men pretending to be women who steal photos of normal girls from local Russian dating sites. But that's nothing compared to millions of great, honest women! You my friend went to Russia with no knowledge of Russian language and from what I see on your videos tryed to pick up very young, immature girls who are in no way ready for anything serious. Tell me where in the USA can you find serious, marriage minded 18-19 year old girls??? Believe me, if you were seriously looking for a marriage minded girl I could have easily helped you with that. But most girls don't think about marriage and creating a family until they are around age 25. Just like with any western 18 y.o. girls all they want is to party and explore. At this age they are thinking about school, career, etc. Marrying anyone, especially a foreigner is not on their list of priorities what so ever.
Because many western men don't bother learning Russian language, learning the USCIS rules and other important information that one should learn before considering a Russian woman they become a perfect target for these few hundred scammers.
Most western men follow the same old pattern when they set out to find a Russian bride (i.e. sign up with an agency, tour company, or looking for a Russian woman on craigslist), therefore they all get sucked into a scam scheme that is generally the same and is easily identifiable (Trust me I've read a lot of letters from scammers, majority use the same lines only substitute names for different men).
Each scammer can be working many men at the same time therefore creating this perception that "most Russian women on line are scammers" None sense!!!. You just don't find real Russian women on .com and .net sites because the real, normal women are on Russian internet. The only ones on .com sites are the ones looking for you, for what ever reasons they might have.
It's a full time gig for scammers and all they do is cut and paste, substitute names, etc. Even organised crime is envolved in this business in the city of Yoshkar-Ola where many "girls" that are writing love letters to Western men are actually men themselves.
Basically if you are just beeing lazy and expecting that a beautiful mailorder bride will arrive to your door step like a pizza delivery and will throw herself in your arms, you need to wake up and smell the roses.
It will take some effort and some money, but it's well worth it! Real Russian women are wonderful - very feminine, loyal, loving, passionate, sensual, great home makers and wonderful mother's to their kids. But you have to be a good, decent, solid human being yourself to earn love and respect from such woman. Also keep in mind that most Russian women are very smart, well educated, many with a couple of different degrees. If your spectrum of interests is limited to Monday night football, a Russian woman might not be for you. They prefer interesting, intellectually stimulating men.
There are a few simple rules to follow to avoid all that BS. All it takes is a little research.
1. If you want to bring a RW to the US you must be a US citizen in order to bring her here and there are income or assets requirements in order for you to qualify.
2. You will have to travel to meet her in Russia. It's a USCIS requirement in order for you to qualify for a fiancee (K-1) visa that YOU will have to initiate in order for a girl to come here. A single Russian woman generally can not get a tourist visa to come to the USA. Know this and you won't get scammed!
3. If a "Russian" girl contacts you on any english speaking site (i.e. craigslist, yahoo, match, etc), 99.9999% of the time it's a scam. Scammers write very similar style long letters, after a few letters they will tell you that she is ready now to come to the USA "to be with you" Her sick grandma told her that you are a good man and she should come to you...etc, etc. She arranged everything through her travel agent...BUT at the last minute she is just $800 to $2000 short. If you WU her the money you will never see her or your money again.
4.Stay away from agencies! most are scam, even the legit ones have many scammers on them or mostly Green Card seekers. A large percentage of them will divorce you once she gets her status here. I only find women for my clients who are outside the agency circuit where there are millions of single women compared to only a few thousand on agency sites. Why be among the 99% of Western women who are looking among less than 1% of single Russian women, when you can be among less than 1% of western men searching among 99% of single Russian women who are NOT on any agency sites? That's wjat I did for myself and that's exactly what my clients do and you won't believe the difference! There are so many more choices of great women!
5. There is a lot more. Contact me if you have questions.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

Well edward,,,, there obviously has to be decent good women in Russia. I can't believe it's an entire country I apologize for not being more nuanced. I had drank a few beers. So I am sorry. I apoligize to you, your wife, your mother and the women of your country.

However, the Russian women who come here to the US have "earned" the reputation they have. As you've said:

"agency women mostly are trouble. a large percentage of them sign up with agencies because they had made a concious decision to find a foreign husband and move somewhere to the West. They obviously have an ulterior motive and WILL use a man as a stepping stone"

And that's what they do..they use these poor guys as a stepping stone. They get into the country and look for someone who is rich. I've seen it at least a dozen times, and just about anyone who has been exposed to them will tell you the same thing. They are god awful.

The fact that edward knows 10 couples who are happily married doesn't negate the reputation Russian women have here in the US. And realize too, that mentioning those 10 happily married couples doesn't mean anything because such a reality is easily fabricated. You'll hear the scammers from the agencies tell you the same thing.

Now if you want a Russian chick....I would move there, learn the language and get to know her at least for a couple of years. If she has ever been with an agency, you have a very high percentage who are users, liars and whores. American men, a small percentage of them anyway, have had 20 years of experience with them. Do not discount what they have been through. The Russian women who have married american guys have earned the reputation they have.

But as far as I know, the philipino women don't have that reputation at all. The guys who marry them stay married to them.
Maybe I am wrong though.
Eduard
Freshman Poster

Post by Eduard »

gmm567 wrote:Well edward,,,, there obviously has to be decent good women in Russia. I can't believe it's an entire country I apologize for not being more nuanced. I had drank a few beers. So I am sorry. I apoligize to you, your wife, your mother and the women of your country.

However, the Russian women who come here to the US have "earned" the reputation they have. As you've said:

"agency women mostly are trouble. a large percentage of them sign up with agencies because they had made a concious decision to find a foreign husband and move somewhere to the West. They obviously have an ulterior motive and WILL use a man as a stepping stone"

And that's what they do..they use these poor guys as a stepping stone. They get into the country and look for someone who is rich. I've seen it at least a dozen times, and just about anyone who has been exposed to them will tell you the same thing. They are god awful.

The fact that edward knows 10 couples who are happily married doesn't negate the reputation Russian women have here in the US. And realize too, that mentioning those 10 happily married couples doesn't mean anything because such a reality is easily fabricated. You'll hear the scammers from the agencies tell you the same thing.

Now if you want a Russian chick....I would move there, learn the language and get to know her at least for a couple of years. If she has ever been with an agency, you have a very high percentage who are users, liars and whores. American men, a small percentage of them anyway, have had 20 years of experience with them. Do not discount what they have been through. The Russian women who have married american guys have earned the reputation they have.

But as far as I know, the philipino women don't have that reputation at all. The guys who marry them stay married to them.
Maybe I am wrong though.
Apology accepted. I'll respond to your statements. You say that Russian women have a reputation in the US? Well, Americans also have a reputation as being dumb, fat and lazy among Russians. Is this stereotype correct? Probably yes in some cases, but would you apply it to the whole nation? That would be ignorrant IMO. Yes I did say that agency women, the majority of them can be bad news. But how many women are listed with "Russian bride" agencies? When you take away scammers maybe 20 to 50 thousand tops! Now when you think that there are about 80,000,000 women what percentage of the overall Russian women population do they make up? LESS THAN 0.5%
How do you stereotype the whole female population of a country based on less than 0.5% of questionable individuals who actually want to leave their country?
In regard to Russian women being "God awful" as you put it, come on now, are you going to tell me that there aren't "God awful" women in the US??? Plenty IMO. If this wasn't the case why would so many American men look abroad for a woman???
The problem is that many Americans look for Russian/Ukrainian women through "Russian Bride" type agencies or in places like craigslist, so in many cases they wind up with the worst of the worst (if it's not an outright scam). Although I personally know a couple of men who met their wives through agencies and they are very good women, very loyal and loving to their husbands.
You did say one thing that I agree with. The best way to meet a real, normal Russian woman would be to learn Russian language. Then you could meet plenty of great women on Russian internet sites. And off course if you can take a couple of years off and just move to Russia that would be even better.
But realistically speaking this is not an option for most men. One, Russian is a very difficult language, a lot more difficult than English and even if you dedicate a lot of time to intence studying it will take you 5 to 10 years to get to the fluency level more or less. Two, not every man can just pick up, leave behind his job, house or whatever and move to Russia for a 2 year stretch. Even if you do move there but don't speak Russian you will still have problems meeting women and figuring out who is who and what's what.
That's why my clients find my services so valuable and unique. I offer an alternative to years of studying Russian and going to live in Russia for a few years.
Wouldn't it be a lot more fun to learn Russian while cuddling with your beautiful, loving wife? I help my clients bypass all the none sense - agencies, scam, and talk to Russian women who are part of the general population and are not tainted by the mailorder bride industry. It only takes 3-4 months to go through my program to get to the point where you have a Russian fiance that now you can bring to your country. If done right this can be the best thing that ever happens to you.

You wrote: "The fact that edward knows 10 couples who are happily married doesn't negate the reputation Russian women have here in the US"
I said that I PERSONALLY know about 10 couples. I know of many more happily married couples who I am not friends with.
As far as the guy that married a gold digger: firstly he could have married an American gold digger just as easy. Haven't you ever heard of American gold digger women? Does that make all American women - whores? But he did marry a gold digger from Ukraine. Found her through an agency. She was stunningly beautiful, professional model. He was 55 and she was 29....a recipe for disaster IMHO. Wanna have your heart broken and your money gone? Marry a gorgeous model 25 years your junior...And believe it or not after she left him he was gonna go back to Ukraine and get another model...hey, the guy wanted his cake...regretfully he died of a heart attack.
I always tell my guys - don't try to get a supermodel type. Even an average looking Russian woman is going to look gorgeous here in the US compared to average American women. But she will be much more likely down to earth, loyal and loving. Marry a model who is a lot younger and you will be one sorry sob. I think this is true wherever a woman is from, regardless of nationality.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I think every country and culture is going to have bad and good people in it, its just some countries or cultures clash more with American western values than others and thus it appears that it's more difficult to find a decent relationship with a woman or man from one of these places.

The reason more western guys have decent relationships with Filipina woman is because they are more Americanized and when brought to America or another western country it doesn't take them long to adjust. Also a majority at least speak basic English so they already have a leg up on other woman from non-English speaking countries.

I would have to say though, having lived here for five years now, there are bad and screwed up woman here too, plenty of them! As many are uneducated or undereducated and they have been brainwashed by the media and culture to not think for themselves. Most guys when they are just visiting this country only meet the woman in the bars and discos and of course one has to be super cautious with those types of woman. But most guys think they know better, but the problem with Filipinas, and a lesser extent Thai's, the girls treat you so well, even the whores, you don't know you're being scammed half the time unless you are familiar with the differences between real Filipinas and the fake ones.

Of course there are some nice whores working in the bars because of their life situation, but even if you want to rescue them they all have family baggage that you have to carry around with you when you get into relationships with them. That's the problem with Filipina's, you have to deal with all the family bull shit. Even if you found a diamond in the rough, and she has everything you desire in a woman, you're going to realize a majority, if not all her family members are f***ed up and will be constantly leaching off of her, and then her off of you to "pay" them off. So that's the problem with the women here at least. You might be able to find a really good one if you go to the province and she is a virgin, but if you're in the city and you meet a girl who sleeps with you relatively fast, she has skeletons in her closet. A good girl here will play the waiting game to sleep with you. A bad girl or mentally/emotionally unstable girl will sleep with you right away. Also most of the woman here are simpletons too, so if you like more intellectual discussions, you're not going to find it in this country unless you can find your way into the upper classes, and that's another whole area of BS to deal with on its own!

Those types bar and night girls are fun to party with but not for a relationship. As I am still single, after living here five years, it goes to show you that its very difficult to find the right one even if you live here! If I were to want to maybe get into a relationship with a Ukrainian or Russian woman, I would move to their country for at least a couple of years to test the waters. I have designed my life to be able to live and work overseas, so this isn't so much a problem for me. But I think if you want an international life, you need to live an international lifestyle for a few years to get a feel for them. Guys looking for wives that are tied down to their home countries are going to have great odds stacked against them when finding a decent wife unless they can spend a lot of their own time & money traveling.

I'm glad I've solved that problem. I'm waiting to explore other countries and the woman that live there before I make a decision like marriage, as it's supposed to be for life and since I am still in my 30's, I still have a lot of dating and mingling to do. :P
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Eduard
Freshman Poster

Post by Eduard »

Well, Mr.S's post clears the myth that Phillipina women are somehow "better" than Russian. One thing he said is for sure, if you just meet women at bars and discos you are going to meet the same "type" pretty much in any country. Good Russian women are very family oriented and loyal to their husband. They are very smart, worldly, well read, many have 2 college degrees and they are usually very intellectual. You just really need to know what you are doing in order to avoid scam, gold diggers and insincere women. But if you do know, then you pretty much have an unlimited choice of beautiful sincere women to choose from. A lifetime wouldn't be enough to go through all of them.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

It's true you'll have to deal with the whole family in the Philipines, but if you move her here , and don't marry (since the divorce laws are so f***ed up here), it would cost you little to have them leech off you. I mean $1000 a year for an apartment! You could probably take that off your taxes somehow.

There are alot of stupid people in the Philipines . The average IQ is 86 (Iq and the Wealth of Nations). Yes it is that low. An IQ of 85 makes a person uncompetitive for any job in the US economy. But there are intelligent Philipinos in the Universities. Finding an intellectual chick here in the States is not easy either. If they read books, they are usually fat and unattractive, as Winston has astutely observed. The last intellectual chick I dated here, she had a rocking pair of tits on her, went back to screwing the criminal she's been with. This guy, her ex, is a burglar--habitual and had just got caught fencing stolen goods. So she was on a hiatus from him. She's another bad boy lover.

Intellectual chicks are hard to find.

Long term living in the Philipines seems very disadvantageous especially if you're in some kind of business. There is just too much corruption. Corruption combined with low IQ makes it very difficult for the PHilipines to become a developed economy and country. Who wants to invest there when you may be robbed or murdered by some retard who is involved with the police in some racketeering enterprise?
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I don't disagree with you that Filipino's generally have lower than average IQ's. I mean, almost all the businesses here are run by Chinese or Spanish Filipinos, not native bloods. So there is evidence apparent if one looks carefully.

I was wondering where you got your IQ figures as that would be an interesting read. BTW, I've worked with Filipino professors here and they aren't that bright, half their students are smarter than them I think, or at least have the potential to be. All the best have pretty much immigrated to other western countries and what you have in the Philippines are the left overs for the most part.

This country is on a self-destructive path, promoting overseas workers to send back money to their families. Half of them end up staying overseas and the other half come back too old or what not and have less decent prospects for finding local work because of ageism here. Eventually it will bite them in the ass when the system changes, more overseas competition or some other circumstance. Imagine all the problems in the country if there wern't so many nationals working overseas. There is already tremendous over population problems and its just getting worse here. I think in another 50 years Philippines will be like a little India.

Expats don't have much to worry about over the next decade as things won't change too drastically, but I think past that I'm not so sure it will be a decent place to live and play around in like it used to be. I've talked to older ex pats who have lived here since the 80's and 90's and they say it just gets a little worse each year, but for now still is better than living in the west though as long as you have money.

Personally I'm getting to the point where I don't care if I ever find a decent woman or not, its just too much of a pain in the ass. I mean why spend so much time trying to find the right woman, if a man can't find a decent woman nowadays there are serious sociological implications for the future planet. I might as well just enjoy the single life and let it ride as long as it can. If I find a woman great, if not oh well I'm not going to sweat it anymore. Considering how many crazy woman there are and how many guys are stuck dating or marrying them, I've heard their stories and seen them in action. No thanks. My mother is crazy, my sister is crazy, my fathers 2nd wife is crazy, my former bosses wife is crazy, my friends wife here is crazy... I've had enough. Almost all of them take some kind of medications for anti depressants or migraines or some other health condition which I think is all in their heads to begin with. It's like when a guy marries the girl and she starts hitting her 30's or 40's and her looks start going, they start making up all these sob and health problem stories to get attention and sympathy. No thanks. I always used to laugh at Al Bundy on "Married with Children" and now that I'm older and can understand it better, the show is totally right on about how guys act and are generally p***y whipped by their wives. I'm sick of it! I'm glad for the guys that break away from them and tell me their stories in the bars, but they almost always go back running to the "putang" They just don't learn I guess. One of my drinking friends and former work mates had a local girlfriend and she started giving him shit if he stayed out later than 8pm! Now he just got married to her and he can't even go out anymore hardly. He is imitating the sad sack local Filipino guys drinking red horse on the side of the road, I kid you not! He says he hangs out with them now as he is not allowed to go out! Now I know why I always see Filipino guys drinking on the side of the road or near their house, as their wives give them too much shit if they go out! Pathetic!

http://www.bundyology.com/nomaam.html
http://www.eebell.net/mwc/nomaam.htm

They should name one of the bars in the Philippines this. it would go good in Angles I think:

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.