Congratulations Winston from Peter and Milyn

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S wrote:Tits are too small on them, me and Jamesbond want big, nice titties over other attributes.

I just think the color scheme is crappy and I don't particularly care for red and gray color scheme. Why don't you just do a pole for a week regarding which color scheme to use and then let that be the deciding factor.
I did do a poll but hardly anyone participated in it. That's why I thought it best to use the least controversial colors, like white and blue, that people would have an opinion on. Black was cool but like someone said, it doesn't fit the colors and theme on the rest of the site, and some find it too juvenile too.
Last edited by Winston on January 4th, 2014, 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Mr S wrote:Tits are too small on them, me and Jamesbond want big, nice titties over other attributes.

I just think the color scheme is crappy and I don't particularly care for red and gray color scheme. Why don't you just do a pole for a week regarding which color scheme to use and then let that be the deciding factor.
I do prefer girls with medium to large size melons! Flat chested girls just don't turn me on, also girls with no curves are a big turnoff! In America however, a guy can't be too picky or he won't date any girls! LOL :D
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Now this is what i call a nice set of tits and curves! I'd like to lay my head on her pillows, my kind of chick.

http://www.rwglobe.com/rwg_showlady.cfm ... 512&vref=1

http://www.rwglobe.com/rwg_showlady.cfm ... 512&vref=1
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Mr S, here are some photos of women from eastern Europe that you might enjoy! Not only are the hot but they are probably nice and friendly too! (unlike American women) :D

* Edited out. Reason: Too much cleavage and breast showing.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Nice; I especially like the one in the green. Where did you dig her up?
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Mr S wrote:Nice; I especially like the one in the green. Where did you dig her up?
I found her on a website promoting Ukrainian women last year. Check out this lady on a mechanical horse below. I don't know who she is and I can't remember how I found her exactly but I would sure love to ride her! LOL :D

ImageImageImage
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I found out who the girl on the horse is. She is an actress named Jennifer Connelly. That scene on the horse was from a movie called Career Opportunities made in 1991. She was 21 in that movie. Here are some more pictures of her. Her measurements from IMDB are 34D, 22, 34! You gotta love those figures! :D

ImageImage
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Yeah, her measurements are the type of girl I'm attracted to. If I ever have a long term relationship or (god forbid) get married, I have to either be with a smallish girl who has at least nice, natural C/D cups or a slightly larger girl with D cups or larger. I can't be with a girl with smallish tits or I will have a wandering eye, so I might as well just focus my energies for finding my ideal woman, rather than settling and dealing with never meeting total satisfaction. (plus woman know if you are always looking at other girls or wanting something they can't provide like bigger natural breasts.)

Also I can't be with a chick long term with fake tits cause its a cheat in my mind. I'll bang them but long term, I'll pass. I would want any potential offspring of mine to carry the superior genes of big tits and whatnot...

Also Elvira in her prime was pretty hot, I really like red heads! Maybe I can find one in Eastern Europe/Russia some day that looks like her! :lol:

* Edited out the nude pics. No nude pics please. *