Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Wuzup everybody on Happier Abroad...

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Wuzup everybody on Happier Abroad...

Postby TeddyBear X » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:48 am

Wuzup peoples...my name is Teddy Bear aka IXE 09' from www.soundcircuit.com

Comming from N.Y. 2 The South.....

And just stoping and sayin hello 2 everybody on Happier Abroad Forum....

Im a 5'4 Black Dued that likes rap and video games and im 27 yrs old on this earth...

And I will be on TV/Radio very soon....I got something 2 say and all them chipz. 4 Realz...And most def own my Arcade Palace A.S.A.P.

Holla Back...

1 Luv

Teddy Bear X
IXE Nation/HOLLYWOOD BOUND 09'
((WORLDWIDE))
TeddyBear X
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:25 am

Welcome TeddyBear!

What will you be doing on tv/radio exactly? And how did you find this site? Perhaps you can mention it on the tv or radio? :)

So what is your interest here? Do you plan to go abroad or date foreign women?

Welcome,
Winston
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Mr S » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:38 pm

Can you speak normal English please when posting rather than slang or ebonics type language? There are multiple races and cultures posting on this forum and we tend to promote and use standardized English here as we don't want the quality of the postings to go to shit....
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby miles_ahead » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:02 pm

Hey Teddybear

What's it feel like to be a 5'4" tall black man, and is that affecting your dating life. Hmmm or are u just on this website to promote your stuff? i hope not. Im 5'4" myself and find that most american women (includes all foreign americanized women) don't like men who are short in stature like myself, i'll get a few dates here and there but not the type of girls i'd like to date long term. I find that even women who are 4'-11" don't give me the time of day, even though im good looking in shape, but i think that its mostly ot do with the abundance of choice women in america have, why go for me when you could easily get the 6'-0" and up hot guy. So basically the doors are shut for the most part before i have a chance to speak.
miles_ahead
Freshman Poster

Postby TeddyBear X » Fri May 10, 2013 3:59 am

Winston wrote:Welcome TeddyBear!

What will you be doing on tv/radio exactly? And how did you find this site? Perhaps you can mention it on the tv or radio? :)

So what is your interest here? Do you plan to go abroad or date foreign women?

Welcome,
Winston

Either rap, sing, or make my own documentary on the stuff that I like the most! I know I havent been on this board in years! My life is been a trip but as of lately its been going real good. Started hitting the gym back in the end of June of 2012! Went from 500lbs to now 308lbs of mostly cardio work! And I stoped with the alcohol and the Newport cigs. And eating in moderation! But as for me on this board I just like to have fun and enjoy the Happer Abroad place. The women I looking for is that she had a very vivid personality without the funky nasty attitude. I like all colors of women, but if they act like I dont exist, I stay away from em! Real Business! No Doubt! But the most important this is my health! And I talk a lot of slag due to me listen to a lot of hip-hop/rap!

No Doubt!!!
TeddyBear X
Freshman Poster

Postby TeddyBear X » Fri May 10, 2013 4:00 am

miles_ahead wrote:Hey Teddybear

What's it feel like to be a 5'4" tall black man, and is that affecting your dating life. Hmmm or are u just on this website to promote your stuff? i hope not. Im 5'4" myself and find that most american women (includes all foreign americanized women) don't like men who are short in stature like myself, i'll get a few dates here and there but not the type of girls i'd like to date long term. I find that even women who are 4'-11" don't give me the time of day, even though im good looking in shape, but i think that its mostly ot do with the abundance of choice women in america have, why go for me when you could easily get the 6'-0" and up hot guy. So basically the doors are shut for the most part before i have a chance to speak.

Too me I dont sweat about my height! I just see who has been peepin me out and staying away from people who dont like me or ignore me for no apparent reason!
TeddyBear X
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Fri May 10, 2013 4:15 am

TeddyBear X wrote:

Too me I dont sweat about my height! I just see who has been peepin me out and staying away from people who dont like me or ignore me for no apparent reason!

It's nice to have another fellow New Yorker on the forum; welcome! What borough in NY? I'm chillin' in Queens.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby TeddyBear X » Fri May 10, 2013 4:33 am

zboy1 wrote:
TeddyBear X wrote:

It's nice to have another fellow New Yorker on the forum; welcome! What borough in NY? I'm chillin' in Queens.

I stayed in Rochester! I havent been back since Summer of 1999! Real Talk!!
TeddyBear X
Freshman Poster

Postby ryanx » Fri May 10, 2013 2:57 pm

Mr S wrote:Can you speak normal English please when posting rather than slang or ebonics type language? There are multiple races and cultures posting on this forum and we tend to promote and use standardized English here as we don't want the quality of the postings to go to shit....

A little late for that now ;)
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sat May 11, 2013 2:48 am

TeddyBear,
Can you remove that huge image from your signature? It's overly large. Use either a small image or a link or phrase.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself