Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hi Everyone

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Hi Everyone

Postby JamesSa » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:24 am

Hi everyone,

My name is James. I'm 27, African-American, live in Queens, NY, and am currently married with one son (the possibility of divorce is looming large presently).

I'm not currently happy in my marriage as my wife is an archetype of your average American woman despite my best efforts to make it work. But marriage requires effort from both partners, not one.

I'm fortunate to have discovered this site and have been vigorously digesting the information. I plan to travel ASAP - as early as May.

Here's hoping for fruitful conversations and insightful, informative exchanges.

James
JamesSa
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:46 am

Welcome James. Glad to have. Feel free to ask any questions that are on your mind. By asking here, you get a wider variety of opinions than just mine.

You asked me before about which foreign countries is best for blacks. Ladislav can list the best ones for you.

Remember that you want to go somewhere that is least racist toward you or one that favors your race.

In the future, I will write a guide with some step by step practical considerations.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby gmm567 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:29 pm

Definitely consider german. It can be heaven for black guys, from what I've been told. Ask some military guys.

You're an exotic!
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Postby JamesSa » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:41 pm

Thanks Winston and gmm567!

I'm going to start a thread with that question.
JamesSa
Freshman Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself