Please advice me..

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
ferds111
Freshman Poster

Please advice me..

Post by ferds111 »

I met this 24 year old woman thru internet. I am 40 years old, a successful businessman who lives in New York. I was in the process of divorcing. Anway, this woman is funny and very amusing. So I sent her a an I-touch which amounted to $700 because of customs duties which she seemed to have inflated. I ignored the red flag. I sent her $250 on Fedex but she told me it got lost. During our communication, we flirted and mentioned that we gonna have sex. Sex is easy for me since I am living in New York. I am an Asian-Spanish, 6 ft tall and with lots of muscles and with high net worth. I bought her a ticket to fly to Dominican. When we 're in Dominicana, she said that she had to know me first before sex. 2 days before we left,, I confronted her and I told her we 're not fit since she doesn't want to have sex. I was confused since I am not used to this. If I date a woman, I always scored. From then , she got cold and irritable and disrespctful.... seems to me like a spoiled brat. When I went home to New York, after 3 days, I got depressed until the next 4 weeks, because I invested a lot of time and good deal of money before meeting and I didn't get anything. My man's ego is really hurt. It's not about the money more actually on the sense of rejection. I felt so bad. Now, I have recovered. I posted her on the scamlist and I am planning to post her on YouTube since I think she scammed. I sent her my pictures and I think she just wanted free gifts and holidays. I think she realized that I can see what 's real and not and have good anaylytical abilties and she got scared.
FERDS
Mexico_Mike
Freshman Poster

Post by Mexico_Mike »

wow, I'm sure I'm not the first to think this but #1 are you for real? and #2 man are you ever gullible. I have an uncle just like you, retired teacher... did basically the same thing. I'm guessing you were looking for a prostitute and not a date eh? :)

I'm never spent more than... I think 3 or 4 dollars at a time on my current girlfriend and we've been going out for a year and a half.

Currently my net worth barely exceeds 10 dollars. :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That's horrible. Why did you do that? If you can get laid easily in NYC, why were you so intent on this foreign woman? I don't get it.

You should never send money to a woman you've never met. I don't get why so many guys don't have the common sense to know this.

It gives us a bad name too, in that other women start assuming that all guys send free cash to them!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Please advice me..

Post by momopi »

ferds111 wrote:I met this 24 year old woman thru internet. I am 40 years old, a successful businessman who lives in New York. I was in the process of divorcing. Anway, this woman is funny and very amusing. So I sent her a an I-touch which amounted to $700 because of customs duties which she seemed to have inflated. I ignored the red flag. I sent her $250 on Fedex but she told me it got lost. During our communication, we flirted and mentioned that we gonna have sex. Sex is easy for me since I am living in New York. I am an Asian-Spanish, 6 ft tall and with lots of muscles and with high net worth. I bought her a ticket to fly to Dominican. When we 're in Dominicana, she said that she had to know me first before sex. 2 days before we left,, I confronted her and I told her we 're not fit since she doesn't want to have sex. I was confused since I am not used to this. If I date a woman, I always scored. From then , she got cold and irritable and disrespctful.... seems to me like a spoiled brat. When I went home to New York, after 3 days, I got depressed until the next 4 weeks, because I invested a lot of time and good deal of money before meeting and I didn't get anything. My man's ego is really hurt. It's not about the money more actually on the sense of rejection. I felt so bad. Now, I have recovered. I posted her on the scamlist and I am planning to post her on YouTube since I think she scammed. I sent her my pictures and I think she just wanted free gifts and holidays. I think she realized that I can see what 's real and not and have good anaylytical abilties and she got scared.
Uh... you bought a ticket to fly to Dominican Republic? May I ask where this women is from?
ferds111
Freshman Poster

Please advice me..

Post by ferds111 »

She is from Russia . I know and I noticed she is got bad character....telling me taking drugs before. I could not sleep after that trip .... I never knew the feeling of being scammed . I felt terrible since I always think I am smart and cunning. Maybe, when we met online I was lonely and I was divorcing and I have just returned to dating scene after a while and forgot the rules of the game. I felt so stupid that I got scammed by a 24 year old woman..
FERDS
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Please advice me..

Post by momopi »

ferds111 wrote:She is from Russia . I know and I noticed she is got bad character....telling me taking drugs before. I could not sleep after that trip .... I never knew the feeling of being scammed . I felt terrible since I always think I am smart and cunning. Maybe, when we met online I was lonely and I was divorcing and I have just returned to dating scene after a while and forgot the rules of the game. I felt so stupid that I got scammed by a 24 year old woman..
Between the iPhone touch, cash, and airplane fare, you're probably out a couple grand. I'm sorry about your bad experience, but please consider that you may have gotten off "light" with this women. Had your relationship with her progressed, things could've been far worse.

Having your ego bruised sucks. I had people who I thought were my best friends cheat on me or backstab me to steal a GF. I think it's good that people like that show their colors, so you can say "good riddance" and burn the bridge.

Generally speaking, if you're looking for a "good" girl, she won't go on trips with someone she just meet on the internet, ask him for money, or have sex with him right away. If you just want to get laid, there are plenty avail in NY and around the globe. For a well-off gentlemen (or one with large company expense account) looking for fun, your options are quite large. I used to entertain visiting Japanese businessmen and can recommend some places around LA, if interested you can drop me a PM.
ferds111
Freshman Poster

hello winston, I just sent you a support thru pay pal

Post by ferds111 »

Winston,

I just sent you $10. I idid enjyoed reading your exploits and Russian and it opened my eyes about Russian women--- -only if I stumbled your site before I could have acted smarter with Russian woman.... more support for you as I would continue to ready your site.

Transaction Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #6CX43187DB2776426)

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Apr. 12, 2009 Payment To Winston Wu Completed ... -$10.00 USD

Related Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Apr. 12, 2009 Charge From Credit Card Completed Details $10.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent to:
Winston Wu
Email:
WWu777@aol.com
Payment Sent to:

wwu777us@yahoo.com

Amount sent:
-$10.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$10.00 USD

Date:
Apr. 12, 2009
Time:
13:45:47 PDT
Completed

Subject:
You've got a payment
FERDS
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks for your donation ferds. I appreciate it and that I've been able to help enlighten you in some way. No need to post the transaction receipt here though. Just sending it to me by PM is enough :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ferds111
Freshman Poster

I can't stop thinking about this woman !

Post by ferds111 »

I posted this :

Post Please advice me..
I met this 24 year old woman thru internet. I am 40 years old, a successful businessman who lives in New York. I was in the process of divorcing. Anway, this woman is funny and very amusing. So I sent her a an I-touch which amounted to $700 because of customs duties which she seemed to have inflated. I ignored the red flag. I sent her $250 on Fedex but she told me it got lost. During our communication, we flirted and mentioned that we gonna have sex. Sex is easy for me since I am living in New York. I am an Asian-Spanish, 6 ft tall and with lots of muscles and with high net worth. I bought her a ticket to fly to Dominican. When we 're in Dominicana, she said that she had to know me first before sex. 2 days before we left,, I confronted her and I told her we 're not fit since she doesn't want to have sex. I was confused since I am not used to this. If I date a woman, I always scored. From then , she got cold and irritable and disrespctful.... seems to me like a spoiled brat. When I went home to New York, after 3 days, I got depressed until the next 4 weeks, because I invested a lot of time and good deal of money before meeting and I didn't get anything. My man's ego is really hurt. It's not about the money more actually on the sense of rejection. I felt so bad. Now, I have recovered. I posted her on the scamlist and I am planning to post her on YouTube since I think she scammed. I sent her my pictures and I think she just wanted free gifts and holidays. I think she realized that I can see what 's real and not and have good anaylytical abilties and she got scared.

I posted above and I posted her in the scammers list and she found it out. She got to angry with me. The problem is I can't stop thinking about her. Maybe, because there is nothing happened and I feel stupid or maybe I love her. This is odd. I am feeling depressed from time to time. I know she would scam me or give misery to me if ever I pursue her . She is 17 years younger than me and she is not the right woman . I have an American girlfriend nowadys -- she is pretty, widow from the Iraq war, 1 kid, but I don't love her. I miss this Russian girl --- the Russian girl told me not to contact her anymore after the scammer posting. I am feeling like a teenager and I am ashamed of it.I am just posting here to release what I feel . Please give me some opinions. I know the anaswer for me but somehow I have a hard time moving on...
FERDS
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well I think she deserved to be put on the scam list. What list did you put her on? Did you put her picture as well? If you're going to report someone, put their full name and picture on there. Did you contact Jim at agencyscams.com?

But make sure you don't return to her town or area though, or she may send thugs after you. lol

The truth is the most important, isn't it? And scammers deserve to be exposed.

Did you put her on youtube too? If you don't have videos of her, you can put her pictures on there as a slide show with captions.

Why are you so hung up about her? Why can't you find another Russian woman?

It sounds like something in you is addicted to her. That passes with time. Just focus your mind on something else and get excited and passionate about other things or other people.

Try one of my dating sites if you like:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page90a.htm

Or use free sites like Tagged.com

There are sites for pen pals in Russia that contain more honest girls. I can send you my Russia Dating guide which has links to some of them, if you like.

ferds111
Freshman Poster

Post by ferds111 »

Thanks Winston. After my experience and after reading your site, I don't have the will to go after Russians . I am a Filipino American I am going to expect racism in Russia . The girl I dated has made some racists remarks. I have an Irish American GF, a widow but with kids, she is affectionate with me but I don't love her. I am trying to blame myself maybe because I don't have the dating skills I used to have simply because I was married for a long time. I should have been more humorous and romantic. Funny, you told me not go there in St. Petersburg. Actually I was thinking about it to see her but I am worried about thugs. :)
FERDS
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this horror story about being married to a Russian woman that I received. Man it is extreme!

"My story very briefly: after 10 years of psychologically, verbally and physically abusive marriage, my ex-wife from Moscow used her own drug-addicted alcoholic adult son to try to kill me by strangulation, I barely escaped with my life, she took the house, all the money etc. all the nice church people and even MY relatives believed her complete fabrications...

My comments:
- the characteristics of these Russian women are the same as those described for the personality disorder called BPD - Borderline Personality Disorder, they also have much in common with grown-up children of violent alcoholics
- church women: these are the most dangerous kind, the best at deceit - their alleged conversions softens some of the negative characteristics (or more likely, they are more adept at hiding them, because they have been around church people). they do not at all believe the content, but just use the connections to catch a nice, naive, financially solvent man...they will use the church people to build a web of slander and deceit to be used against the victim once she is ready to do the divorce
- the plain women with the child or children - in my experience, these are no better
- i barely escaped with my life intact, lost everything else - the worst result one experiences is one "catches" the disease of not trusting anyone, thinking everyone in a Mercedes is a mafioso etc. "

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I can't stop thinking about this woman !

Post by momopi »

ferds111 wrote: I posted above and I posted her in the scammers list and she found it out. She got to angry with me. The problem is I can't stop thinking about her. Maybe, because there is nothing happened and I feel stupid or maybe I love her. This is odd. I am feeling depressed from time to time. I know she would scam me or give misery to me if ever I pursue her . She is 17 years younger than me and she is not the right woman . I have an American girlfriend nowadys -- she is pretty, widow from the Iraq war, 1 kid, but I don't love her. I miss this Russian girl --- the Russian girl told me not to contact her anymore after the scammer posting. I am feeling like a teenager and I am ashamed of it.I am just posting here to release what I feel . Please give me some opinions. I know the answer for me but somehow I have a hard time moving on...
It's the nature of things for us to want what we can't have, while we take what we can get easily for granted.

The Russian girl represent passion, but not necessarily long-term love and relationship. If this is the first and only Russian girl you've ever tried to be with, I'd recommend taking a vacation to Russia -- the sheer numbers of Russian women may enlighten your mood.

I have a buddy in Washington state married to a pretty Ukrainian girl. He was 40+ and she was 25, they meet through a mutual friend (not a marriage/dating agency) and are still happily married after 10 years. Prior to that he tried dating sites/agencies in Russia & China, and it was one disaster after another. I'm not saying that all women from dating sites are bad, but it's just that the environment attracts users and serial daters.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

" It's just that the environment (online dating) attracts users and serial daters."

So true momopi, so true! You've made a very astute observation.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

ferds111

Post by Master »

Ok ferds111,

What is so amusing about your story is that so many of us have been there and have been in similar is situations. Thank God, I came in here late and hopefully by now you are out of this crisis. But for gods sake let start with, WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH A 24 YEAR OLD? Border pedofilia. Do you really think a woman of this age would really respect you?

If you really are a successful New Yorkan that can a lot of women why this one? It seemed you never really had a connection yet you yourself pushed the enveloped. Then you destroyed any chance of this woman/ con lady ever having any sympathy for you for demanding sex.

You were in the process of divorcing. I think you should analzsis your life a bit more before making jumping the gun.

I know you wont like anything that I said but the best thing I can tell you is don’t ever start attacking this woman by sending her youtube scam stuff or following her around. EVER! Get over it, move on with your life and find your destiny. You will only be wasting more of your valuable time on trash. If you are as good as you say you are you would be a better man and just forget, forgive, and walk higher.