Hi all! Im a 32 male that just ducked my wedding...

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

Hi all! Im a 32 male that just ducked my wedding...

Post by Montanaland »

This message is was wrong.
Last edited by Montanaland on March 31st, 2010, 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
icarus
Freshman Poster

Post by icarus »

Man sounds like you dodged a bullet- congratulations but it's tragic how many men just end up "settling" and regretting it for the rest of their lives- divorce or not.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Damn. What a story. Thanks for sharing it with us. Sounds like a scene from a movie. lol

What were you thinking? 250 lbs? How can you have sex with someone like that? Could you get it up for her? Dang.

Usually your gut feeling is pretty accurate, especially if it persists over time. In battles between the head and the heart, the heart usually wins.

A woman's degree and job aren't what make her attractive. It's her appearance, attitude, mannerisms, and femininity.

So what do you plan to do now? Go abroad? How did you find this site?

Montana must have some really good fresh air but is also very cold. Ever been to Glacier National Park? I love National Parks.

Oh and since there's no speed limit in Montana, you must have driven away really fast. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

I dated a 300lb woman for 6 years because of such a woman shortage where I'm at. Plus, the single women we do have don't want to stay dating one guy and I refuse to be chain dated like that. So I stuck with this one woman, who, to her credit, did actually want a relationship. She actually asked me to marry her after only a week of our first meeting. But I hated sex with her, mostly because she didn't bathe right. I could get it up but never could orgasm. Plus, if I stay around her for more than a day or so, she becomes short tempered with me, and I always just leave and go back to my house. No way could I stay living like that in a house with her. So I went to Ukraine last year. And I'm going back again in 6 weeks from now. :P
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

The

Post by Montanaland »

Yeah-
David M.
Last edited by Montanaland on March 31st, 2010, 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Ask yourself what you're looking for. If you want a girlfriend, you find a girl who'd make a good GF. If you want a wife, you find a girl who'd make a good wife. I've dated girls who were easy lays and great in bed, but you have to ask if she's easy with you, who else is she easy with when you're not around.

One of my requirements for a "wife" is "of good physical health". People come in all sizes and shapes, if the girl is a little bit chubby, that's OK with me. But if she's skin and bones (kate moss) or fat, that's not really healthy at all. Note that it's easier to fatten up a bone skinny chic than to make a fat chic lose weight.

Children are a very long term investment (18+ years). So if you're going to pop kids, you should probably be more selective in who you have kids with.
AsiaBill
Freshman Poster

Better LATE than Never

Post by AsiaBill »

Better LATE than Never! Good for you! CONGRATULATIONS! My two one-liners about overweight women anywhere is " I feel sorry for her feet" and "She must give a GREAT blowjob".
Life is Short! Traveling and the people you meet and experiences you have "on the road" will enhance your life forever so GO FOR IT! Feel FREE to ask me Questions about living and traveling in Asia & the Philippines.
Jake
Freshman Poster

Post by Jake »

http://dont-marry.com says it all in many languages. Better stay single and free and go your own way.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jtest and Montanaland,
Damn how can you guys even do it once with a 250 - 300 pound woman? That's sick. My God. I'm speechless.

Once in Nevada, I was so desperate that I fingered a fat girl's breasts while masturbating with the other hand. She was a girl I met off the internet, I knew she was a bit chubby but I was just hoping that she wasn't too chubby. I was wrong. I don't think I could have had sex with her. But it felt good to fondle her big breasts. She was a total drama queen too.

I stayed with a girlfriend for 2 and a half years who was really boring to me, simply cause I had no other choices and didn't want to go back to being single and lonely and desperate again, wandering the streets everyday trying to meet women, and ending up exhausted and tired and hungry, feeling like the whole thing is futile. It's a sad existence I hated, so I stayed in a loveless relationship. That's why America's dating scene SUCKS more than words can describe.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

Vinstonas wrote:Damn. What a story. Thanks for sharing it with us. Sounds like a scene from a movie. lol

What were you thinking? 250 lbs? How can you have sex with someone like that? Could you get it up for her? Dang.
I've heard that men who have sex with disgustingly fat women simply close their eyes and concentrate on the sensations of their penis.

You did dodge a bullet.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Monopoli

Post by Master »

Finally a very intelligent man. I think this way too. You broke a mans life down in a matter of sentences.

I agree with everything you said. A woman can have some meat on her bones but cant be a fat slob. I hate these super skinny bitches too. I want a woman with curves. Like the ad I saw, if i wanted a boy Id date a boy.

as for the kids part. You said it best. Long term investment and most people dont think of it that way. If they did wed have a lot smarter world today.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

What is ironic is that he bolted to SEATTLE, home of the Bremelo or Bremerton Buffalo, these huge 350+ pound 24 year old women who balloon up to massive size after the first two kids. In Seattle all women pump out kids at age 22 - it is what the locals do. Only the yuppies and six-figure bunch do not, and then again some of them DO. Women in Seattle are almost all 30+ pounds overweight (those are the hotties) and it gets much, MUCH worse from there.

He needs to move to Asia.
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

I

Post by Montanaland »

I thought the northwest .
Last edited by Montanaland on March 31st, 2010, 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Mr. Montana

Post by Master »

I have been keeping track of you and read through many of your post. I have been meaning to respond to some of them but wouldnt do it much justice if I didnt do it right. I will try after the holidays to respond. I understand what you are talking about and some of your situations. I feel youre in a trouble situation and need help from people like us. Winston has helped indirectly a lot of people and I am sure we have helped him. Of course him more. lol.

Right now all I am trying to say is that, it doesnt matter if you think your rambling or in a difficult time in your life. We are here to help you and you shouldnt feel like your talking jiberish. We all have been there and we as friends here and are here to help. Whatever it is we could do. Its always easier to solve problems from the outside so thats why we are are here to do. I think you for the moment should enjoy the holidays and yourself. Your big departure is 6 months away. No need beating yourself up till its nearer. enjoy yourself for now and be happy.

Have a Wonderful new year.
Last edited by Master on January 7th, 2010, 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Master
Junior Poster

I hope you had a nice holiday season

Post by Master »

Hello David,

I think women in Montana are very large and maybe unattractive. What were you thinking with such a woman? Doesn’t matter, you did the right thing. You liked her and tried to make it work. Where I do think you made a mistake was that you did what they told you to do. You let them manage your life. You let them decide what they wanted to do. You also proposed to her without being ready. What were you thinking? Nothing. You were an idiot and didn’t know. Don’t worry that happens to EVERYONE. What I think you should get from this experience is that you should learn from your mistakes and not make them again. Whenever you feel some things aren’t right. DON’T DO THEM. The next time a woman acts bossy immediately put on the brakes and evaluate your relationship. It’s always good to use that box under your throat and voice your thoughts to her. You shouldn’t think of woman as properties. Because she had money and a nice career ahead of her doesn’t mean she was good for you or a great woman. As you found out yourself. Yes any men have these faults and that is natural. What isn’t is to repeat them for no merit.

You mentioned your life would’ve been planned out weekly, in other words living in a box. Why didn’t you try to stop that before you were actually in it? A lot of people need space and time. Why if you felt so uncomfortable let it go so deep in the hole to the point that you had play run-away bride?

If sex was so uncomfortable why didn’t you stop her on her tracks? Why did you continue going full steam ahead? Didn’t you have anybody to push you in the right direction?

I am glad you found a site like this where losers can relate and can help. I hope we can help you in anyway we can. Just sad that there isn’t more? Or maybe that people in the world don’t help each other as much as they should. The best thing you should do about this woman is forgot about her. What she does with her life, career and family is her problem. You got out of it and you should keep it that way.

If you don’t feel comfortable about where you live. Move. There is nothing else to it. Hack it until you’re in the right situation to get the hell out. There is no other remedy. If you stay there forever, expect the same cycle to continue. Moving is hard but it’s a lot better than living in hell. I know you mentioned you’ve never traveled. You must, at least to see other people for whatever reason. My best bet would to do some research on locations and find what would be best suitable for you then just take a plunge. Even for no other reason you must do this.

------------ The fact is we can't Save people..and it's not our fault or issue to feel responsible for.

That is so true and I do feel that way all the time. That I have to save people. I think the trick is to help people when we can and hope for the best. Not to save their lives but to help their lives and really not to expect much in return because if you do you’re setting yourself up for disappointment. People always disappoint. So why must we help them? Because it’s in our nature. Without help the world would be a lot worst place.

If you can drive anywhere in your town. Have you thought about online dating? Especially checking out women in your local towns. It’s a good bet to find some fun, at least it would help getting some ass.

If you live close to this woman and feel terrible there are ways to get over it. These are several. Avoid places she hangs out, you might see her, you might be reminded of her. I know its hard but do it. When you do have to go to these places/ run into her, focus on other things. Other women, some idiot picking his nose, your dream places, when you leave this dump, getting some ass, work, this site. Good p***y? Something that makes you happy.

You can also date other women.

You can just forget about her all together. She never existed, that part of your life is over, she’s an adult and so are you. You are a mature adult with your own problems to handle. You have a life. YOU have a life.

Lastly but deadly. Become her friend and only her friend for the purpose being her friend and helping her. You can always say what went wrong, how sorry you are, what a delight she can be and how she’ll will find a great guy. Better than a pervert, scared, rejected scum like yourself. If all else fails, just give her head. It can’t hurt and you might get some pleasure out of it. Anyhow, this is only to be tested as a last resort and only then as a dangerous one and only if you can’t help but want to help her.

Again, who gives a f**k if people have a million dollars and you live on the streets? You live your life. They live theirs. Stop comparing and contrasting and trying to get materialistic things and social status. Focus on yourself and your happiness. Stop giving a shit if Johnny has a new Mercedes, if Bruce is banging Jenny. If Wayne just came from a cruise orgy and cant stop blabbing the details. Are these people you? Is there happiness that same as yours? Are these things really going to make you feel a lot better? Stop thinking that you have shit. Some people never even got a high school degree. Be happy with what you got and move on. Some people will have nice things and be unhappy, and some people would eat real shit for breakfast and have the smile of the moon. Which one are you?