Hi all! Im a 32 male that just ducked my wedding...

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

MatureDJ wrote:
Vinstonas wrote:Damn. What a story. Thanks for sharing it with us. Sounds like a scene from a movie. lol

What were you thinking? 250 lbs? How can you have sex with someone like that? Could you get it up for her? Dang.
I've heard that men who have sex with disgustingly fat women simply close their eyes and concentrate on the sensations of their penis.

You did dodge a bullet.
That reminds me of what Tom Leykis has said about fat chicks. You've got to check this out, it only lasts 2 minutes but check this out! :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID-B7S9v4Ak
gits
Freshman Poster

They may be chunky in Seattle, but why not cross over to BC?

Post by gits »

David, I think there are more Taiwanese chicks in Canada than there are in Taiwan. Why not cross the border, and try dating Asian girls. (Yes, I know that TW girls don't have as good attitudes as the Philippines or other countires in Asia)
gits
Freshman Poster

Re: I plan on getting the hell out! :)

Post by gits »

Montanaland wrote: Again, I only have a business degree..and would not put myself in the same brain pool as her or some of the other teachers I work with...but since we are talking a Life of her not trusting my judgement and running me like a robot...just as her ph.d mom does to her dad....I don't care if I were to never find an educated girl to marry again...it's a trade off. I did like being cuckold and pampered for a short time in our relationship, but I beleive that was out of desperation on her part to suck me in...then the roles would of changed to me being married to my mother after the honeymoon wore off.
I had the same problem with my EX- Taiwanese GF. Regardless of the fact that I've got an MBA and 20 years professional experience, it was like she wouldn't trust my judgement. It can occur in other coutries too! However, she had a rock awesome body and all my friends were jealous of me. The real deal breaker is that she alienated me against her father and mother by telling me that she was molested by her father as a child, yet still lived in his house. How can I compete with that.

The bottom line is to never be untrue to yourself. If it doesn't feel right, get out.