Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

New Guy Here, Great to find like minded men.

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

New Guy Here, Great to find like minded men.

Postby Ice On Soul » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:53 am

Hi I am a African American male in my early 30's. After doing much research on introduction agencies I found this site.

I am single, never been married or have had any children. I am a college grad with a good career, and just finalized the plans to build my dream house.

My luck in finding a woman or at least an American woman who is not totally out of her damn mind has been slim. I have dated a some foreign born and raised women and found that those to be the most rewarding relationships that I have ever had, although they did not leave to marriage I learn a lot.

American Women are infested with rabid feminism, and are confused about what the hell they want and who they are.

I look forward to being a member of this site
Ice On Soul
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:51 pm

HI Ice on Soul glad you found our forum! You will find interesting and stimulating topics of conversation on our forum.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:25 pm

Welcome Ice on Soul.

Glad you found us.

Which link did you follow to get here?

What countries are you planning on going to? Which dating sites have you tried that you'd recommend?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself