New guy here from West Virginia

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
wvujimbo7
Freshman Poster

New guy here from West Virginia

Post by wvujimbo7 »

Hey guys, my name is Jim, I'm 24 and a Political Science major at West Virginia University. I've been lurking here for several months and finally decided to jump in the fray. Just a normal, everyday dude looking for a woman that doesn't think I should sell my iPhone or laptop just to buy her shit only for me to get nothing in return. Seriously, if I wanted to pay for the affections of a woman, I'd buy a prostitute. Nothing pisses me off more when I'm out with some friends at a bar, I start talking to a woman and I refuse to buy her a drink... of course, I catch a bunch of shit from the people surrounding me because I pretty much "blew off a chance for a hook-up." Bullshit... I hate spending money only to not get anything in return. Yeah, I've had sex with women here on campus, but it just seems that they're getting uglier and fatter... and they are so bitchy!

I love my state and my school, but not the vapid feminist idiots that infest it... especially the women. On that note, what has been said at this forum is pretty much dead on (especially Winston's "Comparison Chart"), and I've witnessed a lot of this myself. I have many great friends here, women too, but, damn... all of them need to have "Entitlement" as their middle name. It only gets more depressing as I get older.

I made the decision last December to go for foreign women because I know someone that's married to a Russian woman, and he's happier than a pig in shit... and another buddy of mine has dated quite a few Latina women in his young lifetime (he's a year older than I am). I'm heading out to his neck of the woods (DC) to celebrate my 25th birthday... he says there are many foreign women in his area. He and I are planning to eventually go abroad to meet some women when we have the means to do so... our goal is to get to the Olympics in Rio. Personally, I'm more attracted to the Eastern-European/Russian blonde. I've always had a thing for blondes.

I think I'll finish up this rant by summarizing what my buddy in DC said to me several months ago: "How would you like to come home to a Russian woman each evening who will have the house clean, dinner made, takes your shoes off and rubs your feet while everyone else we know is arguing with their wife over pointless bullshit? They may laugh at you at first, but in the end, you'll be the one happy."

Nice to meet all of you guys!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome aboard WVUJimbo7! Glad you found our forum. You will find many interesting topics of conversation here, from dealing with American women, to going abroad and topics dealing with the paranormal. Again, welcome to the Happier Abroad forum! :D

ImageImage
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: New guy here from West Virginia

Post by momopi »

wvujimbo7 wrote:Hey guys, my name is Jim, I'm 24 and a Political Science major at West Virginia University.
At 24, you might want to consider going abroad (any study abroad programs?) and have as much fun as you can. My Viet ex-GF went to Japan and had so much fun, she never came back (lol). The girl that I'm dating did her study abroad at Tsinghua Univeristy in Beijing and had a blast. I've meet several of her alumni from Pepperdine and everyone loved their time in Beijing. I have a cousin at Colburn who did his study abroad program in Prague, and I'm trying to get a younger cousin to apply for Waseda Univeristy.

For now, don't get a Russian GF who wants to marry and settle down. It's a big world out there, you're young -- go out and play!
wvujimbo7
Freshman Poster

Post by wvujimbo7 »

Dude, trust me when I say I'd rather "go out and play" as opposed to settling down... not all Russians/Eastern Euro girls are ready to settle down right away... are they? Like I said, I am just into busty blondes, and I feel that nationality is my best bet. The ones here in America are dumber than a burlap sack.

As far as studying abroad goes, that's just not financially feasible for me. Plus, when I do go overseas, it will be on my own terms, and not the terms of any school.

But, thanks for the welcome and the advice... I look forward to posting a long time here...
momopi wrote:
At 24, you might want to consider going abroad (any study abroad programs?) and have as much fun as you can. My Viet ex-GF went to Japan and had so much fun, she never came back (lol). The girl that I'm dating did her study abroad at Tsinghua Univeristy in Beijing and had a blast. I've meet several of her alumni from Pepperdine and everyone loved their time in Beijing. I have a cousin at Colburn who did his study abroad program in Prague, and I'm trying to get a younger cousin to apply for Waseda Univeristy.

For now, don't get a Russian GF who wants to marry and settle down. It's a big world out there, you're young -- go out and play!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome Jim. You seem honest and down to earth. I always appreciate people like that. I'm glad you liked the comparison chart too. It's been revised and expanded a bit the other day. Looking forward to your posts. Glad you finally broke out of lurking mode :) It takes courage to speak on such a politically incorrect site like this, since we've been programmed by society to ignore/deny anything outside the box or considered taboo.

Regards,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
wvujimbo7
Freshman Poster

Post by wvujimbo7 »

Hey Winston, thanks for the welcome, man... yeah, people have told me that I am honest... I think the phrase is brutally honest. :lol:

To me, politically incorrect and taboo topics are my forte. I really don't give a rat's ass what other people think of me wanting a foreign women. I've found a friend who supports me in my search.

Look forward to posting here!
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

wvujimbo7 wrote: As far as studying abroad goes, that's just not financially feasible for me. Plus, when I do go overseas, it will be on my own terms, and not the terms of any school.
Are you sure studying abroad is not financially feasible for you? Have you looked into the details of your college's study abroad programs and have you researched scholarships for studying abroad? If not, then don't count it out yet.

At my university, there was a program for business and economics majors to study for a semester in Hungary FOR EXACTLY THE SAME PRICE AS STUDYING AT OUR CAMPUS IN THE US! (except for the price of the airline ticket) My school helped the students with all the paperwork and living arrangements. If you go on your own, you will have to deal with all these things by yourself (if your employer doesn't help you). However, most of the students at my college were so stupid that they didn't take advantage of this program because they knew nothing about Hungary and were too cowardly to leave the US.

So check out the details, before you decide.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

wvujimbo7 wrote:Dude, trust me when I say I'd rather "go out and play" as opposed to settling down... not all Russians/Eastern Euro girls are ready to settle down right away... are they? Like I said, I am just into busty blondes, and I feel that nationality is my best bet. The ones here in America are dumber than a burlap sack.

As far as studying abroad goes, that's just not financially feasible for me. Plus, when I do go overseas, it will be on my own terms, and not the terms of any school.

But, thanks for the welcome and the advice... I look forward to posting a long time here...

Have a chat with the folks over at Dave's ESL Cafe, they might have something for you.

http://forums.eslcafe.com/job/
wvujimbo7
Freshman Poster

Post by wvujimbo7 »

Ya know what, I may just have to give this some more in-depth research instead of going off of hearsay and other horseshit... thanks.
Jackal wrote:
wvujimbo7 wrote: As far as studying abroad goes, that's just not financially feasible for me. Plus, when I do go overseas, it will be on my own terms, and not the terms of any school.
Are you sure studying abroad is not financially feasible for you? Have you looked into the details of your college's study abroad programs and have you researched scholarships for studying abroad? If not, then don't count it out yet.

At my university, there was a program for business and economics majors to study for a semester in Hungary FOR EXACTLY THE SAME PRICE AS STUDYING AT OUR CAMPUS IN THE US! (except for the price of the airline ticket) My school helped the students with all the paperwork and living arrangements. If you go on your own, you will have to deal with all these things by yourself (if your employer doesn't help you). However, most of the students at my college were so stupid that they didn't take advantage of this program because they knew nothing about Hungary and were too cowardly to leave the US.

So check out the details, before you decide.