Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hey, new guy here

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Hey, new guy here

Postby womanizer » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:50 am

Was checking out the site, and came across the thread about polyamory. Yeah, that's my "problem" too LOL. Basically I have a gf but I can't really stay monogamous. I've been to a few countries dating (or trying to date) foreign women. Anyway, that's my story, peace out.
"We happily accept that we can love more than one child, parent, sibling, teacher, friend, or pet. When you think of it like that, isn't the total exclusiveness that we expect of spousal love positively weird?"

- Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
womanizer
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:29 am

Hi womanizer,
Welcome to the forum.

So how did you find this site? And which countries have you been to?

I like your quote. Makes some sense.

Winston
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby womanizer » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:48 am

Thanks. the quote is from a book that probably isn't up your alley since the guy's an atheist, and I know you're a spiritual type. Anyway it's a great read if anyone's curious. I found the site browsing on the web about overseas travel and foreign women. I've been to Latin America mostly: Brazil and the Dominican Republic are the two main destinations for single horny bachelors like me :lol: I actually spent time in Angeles and Manila once and had a pretty awesome time there.
"We happily accept that we can love more than one child, parent, sibling, teacher, friend, or pet. When you think of it like that, isn't the total exclusiveness that we expect of spousal love positively weird?"

womanizer
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:55 am

Wow I guess you know more about me than I know about you. lol

So would you recommend Brazil or Dominican Republic?

I have heard mixed things about Brazil. Some here say the women there play games and are spoiled and greedy.

But even so, Russia is like that too, and it's still a fun place overall.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby womanizer » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:13 pm

Well, I was actually checking out your site for a while before i posted so that's how I know you're into all that spiritual stuff. As for which one's better, can't say since that's a matter of personal taste. Women EVERYWHERE are spoiled and greedy and play games, it's not just Brazil. It depends on what type of women you meet. You basically need to spend more than a few days time there, as well as speak the local language because most people there will not speak English. Girls from at least middle class backgrounds with some education are probably what guys should target since their middle class will still be poorer than ours, so they will be humbler but still show the kind of sophistication in their manners missing in our middle class women, meaning they will be nicer and softer to you, and will go out on dates with you (if you play your cards right) without all the bullshit you typically get from American women. I was able to pull a chick in the DR (not a hooker) but that's because I have some game even though my Spanish sucks. And I would have pulled another hot, gorgeous one if I had had more time there. But I wouldn't expect them to jump into bed with you on the first date if I were you.

If you're into dark women, DR girls are darker as the population is mostly mixed, not quite as European as Brazil. I will say women from both countries have bodies that absolutely put American women to shame. I like the DR because it has great beaches and it is a lot closer than Brazil if you're flying from the US. Plus Brazil has a horrible level of crime, especially Rio. I hear the south of Brazil is very nice, safe, and more European. I did not feel the same level of fear or danger in the DR even though the majority is dark skinned.

womanizer
Freshman Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself