Greetings everyone!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why don't you sell your collection on Ebay? Is that better than selling it at the comic store?

Hey do you have that one called Batman vs. Predator? I heard it's a really good intelligent comic book with lots of strategy.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

who gives a shit? its a car. f**k it. Scam the company would be the right route. They scam everyone else.
Charger R/T
Freshman Poster

Post by Charger R/T »

Master wrote:who gives a shit? its a car. f**k it. Scam the company would be the right route. They scam everyone else.
I give a shit because I can get in a lot of trouble. Kind of hard to travel when locked behind bars.
Charger R/T
Freshman Poster

Post by Charger R/T »

Winston wrote:Why don't you sell your collection on Ebay? Is that better than selling it at the comic store?

Hey do you have that one called Batman vs. Predator? I heard it's a really good intelligent comic book with lots of strategy.
I checked out ebay before I went to the store. All the stuff I have/had isn't selling.

No, I don't have Batman vs. Predator. Not my thing.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Dont let a Car take over your life

Post by Master »

Prison is a state of mind. Just plainly tell the company to shove the car up there ass. File bankruptcy and move on to the next step.

Right now its a buyers market not a sellers market. Ebay is a terrible place to sell. There are 2 good ways. Have a site or sell on cragslist.
Charger R/T
Freshman Poster

Re: Dont let a Car take over your life

Post by Charger R/T »

Master wrote:Prison is a state of mind. Just plainly tell the company to shove the car up there ass. File bankruptcy and move on to the next step.

Right now its a buyers market not a sellers market. Ebay is a terrible place to sell. There are 2 good ways. Have a site or sell on cragslist.
I appreciate the advice, but there's one small problem. My dad's name is on the loan too. I'd be damaging his credit by doing that.
Master
Junior Poster

Post by Master »

Cant you take his name out? If it comes down to it. Just tell him, "Listen dad, I respect you and I love you. I know you love me, but I have to do this even if it means ruining your credit to save my life." I am sure any dad wouldnt hesitate to help you. Are you going to let a f***ing CAR! Ruin your life?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

globetrotter wrote: You cannot expat with debt, CC's, student loans, auto payments or a mortgage.
Do you mean you can't expat with all of those debts, or that you shouldn't expat with all of those debts?
Ladislav got a teaching job overseas when he was up to his eyeballs in credit card debt.

hi

Post by Guest »

Hey guys. For all the best info on Thai women and nightlife please go to - http://www.sexinthailand.org
Winston
Site Admin

Re: hi

Post by Winston »

sorrellaff wrote:Hey guys. For all the best info on Thai women and nightlife please go to - http://www.sexinthailand.org
Thanks for letting us now, but you should have posted that in the Asia section or in the website recommendations board. This is supposed to be where you introduce yourself.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Return to “Introduce Yourself”