Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Sexybeast is now Master

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Sexybeast is now Master

Postby Winston » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:16 pm

Just to let you all know, Sexybeast changed his screen name here. He is now "Master".
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Master » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:35 am

Thats so gay. Why post something about me without my consent? and who gives a shit if i change my SN? No manners.
Master
Freshman Poster

hahah WOW relax Master

Postby firethrower1000 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:15 pm

LOL sexybeast now that was a funny name by the way
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

Of course someone with no senses would respond.

Postby Master » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:07 am

no, no, no. its about being classness. Just because you like it doesnt mean i feel the same way. Ever think about that?
Master
Freshman Poster

Postby momopi » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:24 am

It's your screen name, choose whatever that makes you happy.

What anyone else thinks of it, it's their problem.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:38 am

Master wrote:Thats so gay. Why post something about me without my consent? and who gives a shit if i change my SN? No manners.

What is your problem? What are you trying to hide? I told you to reveal your screen name change. Why not?

If you wanted to do it secretly or re-establish yourself anonymously, then you could have just created a new account without asking me.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

hahaha

Postby firethrower1000 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Master wrote:no, no, no. its about being classness. Just because you like it doesnt mean i feel the same way. Ever think about that?

Open a dictionnary and search for the word HUMOR
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

Postby Master2 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:01 am

Master wrote:Thats so gay. Why post something about me without my consent? and who gives a shit if i change my SN? No manners.

I know it's so gay. Who gives a shit what I post. I love my gay self. Dammit!
Master2
Freshman Poster

Re: Of course someone with no senses would respond.

Postby Master2 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:02 am

Master wrote:no, no, no. its about being classness. Just because you like it doesnt mean i feel the same way. Ever think about that?

I agree it's about being "classness". I don't care if I don't know how to write in English as long I'm being f***ed in the ass on a regular basis. That's all that matters in life. Ever think about that?
Master2
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:22 pm

Master2 wrote:

Why are you talking to yourself? And why did you create another account? For logical reason?

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Master2 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:57 am

Winston wrote:
Master2 wrote:

Why are you talking to yourself? And why did you create another account? For logical reason?

I have a pyschiatric problem. The doctors say I'm schizophrenic and I like to talk to myself. It's perfectly normal. Please don't criticize that. This is why I created another account. Also, please don't criticize the fact that I'm openly gay and I like Chinese dick in my ass. Don't judge just accept that I need this and it's good for me. I am, I assure you, that I am getting help. I'll continue to contribute to this forum... Thank you...
Master2
Freshman Poster

Postby Adama » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:38 pm

It sounds like Master might have gotten his account hacked. Or he really does have that psych problem.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:29 pm

Master2 wrote:I have a pyschiatric problem. The doctors say I'm schizophrenic and I like to talk to myself. It's perfectly normal. Please don't criticize that. This is why I created another account. Also, please don't criticize the fact that I'm openly gay and I like Chinese dick in my ass. Don't judge just accept that I need this and it's good for me. I am, I assure you, that I am getting help. I'll continue to contribute to this forum... Thank you...

Ok suit yourself. But I think you're weird. And if you're too weird around here, you lose credibility, and your posts get scrolled over. Keep that in mind. Those are the consequences of being totally nonsensical.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Master » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:08 am

Good idea. It couldve been hacked but as some of you know by now that isnt me. I know who that is and ive told some of you that is. So ignore those posts as those are not my bad ass self.

and as i said before i never liked my screen name change being posted nor topic discussed about me behind my back. Just to make it clear Im not Master2 and dont go behind my back running your mouth.
Master
Freshman Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself