Sexybeast is now Master

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Sexybeast is now Master

Post by Winston »

Just to let you all know, Sexybeast changed his screen name here. He is now "Master".
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

Thats so gay. Why post something about me without my consent? and who gives a shit if i change my SN? No manners.
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

hahah WOW relax Master

Post by firethrower1000 »

LOL sexybeast now that was a funny name by the way
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Of course someone with no senses would respond.

Post by Master »

no, no, no. its about being classness. Just because you like it doesnt mean i feel the same way. Ever think about that?
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

It's your screen name, choose whatever that makes you happy.

What anyone else thinks of it, it's their problem.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Master wrote:Thats so gay. Why post something about me without my consent? and who gives a shit if i change my SN? No manners.
What is your problem? What are you trying to hide? I told you to reveal your screen name change. Why not?

If you wanted to do it secretly or re-establish yourself anonymously, then you could have just created a new account without asking me.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

hahaha

Post by firethrower1000 »

Master wrote:no, no, no. its about being classness. Just because you like it doesnt mean i feel the same way. Ever think about that?
Open a dictionnary and search for the word HUMOR
Master2
Freshman Poster

Post by Master2 »

Master wrote:Thats so gay. Why post something about me without my consent? and who gives a shit if i change my SN? No manners.
I know it's so gay. Who gives a shit what I post. I love my gay self. Dammit!
Master2
Freshman Poster

Re: Of course someone with no senses would respond.

Post by Master2 »

Master wrote:no, no, no. its about being classness. Just because you like it doesnt mean i feel the same way. Ever think about that?
I agree it's about being "classness". I don't care if I don't know how to write in English as long I'm being f***ed in the ass on a regular basis. That's all that matters in life. Ever think about that?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Master2 wrote:
Why are you talking to yourself? And why did you create another account? For logical reason?

Master2
Freshman Poster

Post by Master2 »

Winston wrote:
Master2 wrote:
Why are you talking to yourself? And why did you create another account? For logical reason?
I have a pyschiatric problem. The doctors say I'm schizophrenic and I like to talk to myself. It's perfectly normal. Please don't criticize that. This is why I created another account. Also, please don't criticize the fact that I'm openly gay and I like Chinese dick in my ass. Don't judge just accept that I need this and it's good for me. I am, I assure you, that I am getting help. I'll continue to contribute to this forum... Thank you...
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It sounds like Master might have gotten his account hacked. Or he really does have that psych problem.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Master2 wrote: I have a pyschiatric problem. The doctors say I'm schizophrenic and I like to talk to myself. It's perfectly normal. Please don't criticize that. This is why I created another account. Also, please don't criticize the fact that I'm openly gay and I like Chinese dick in my ass. Don't judge just accept that I need this and it's good for me. I am, I assure you, that I am getting help. I'll continue to contribute to this forum... Thank you...
Ok suit yourself. But I think you're weird. And if you're too weird around here, you lose credibility, and your posts get scrolled over. Keep that in mind. Those are the consequences of being totally nonsensical.

Master
Junior Poster

Post by Master »

Good idea. It couldve been hacked but as some of you know by now that isnt me. I know who that is and ive told some of you that is. So ignore those posts as those are not my bad ass self.

and as i said before i never liked my screen name change being posted nor topic discussed about me behind my back. Just to make it clear Im not Master2 and dont go behind my back running your mouth.